ripdime04

ripdime04's Profile Comments

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 11:27pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 at 1:30pm :
, DUDE i bought a fender strat with a floyd rose and locking tuners with a mad nice case for 400 form this guy i work with it sounds so beautiful!!!!!!
Oh my god that's a fantastic deal. That's way cool :D Why was he selling so cheap?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 19th, 2010 7:25pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 2:10pm :
naa its a marley and the wailers song, stir it up, its very good check it out
I think I will :)

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 9:14pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 8:40am :
some purps man hahaha
Very good stuff man

Well I don't really know what "Blaze a Fire" comes from, sounds like a Hendrix song to me.

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 3:52pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 7:11am :
nice man i gotta start practicing more, im going to be playing alot more when i get my fender strat, ahh last night my parents were out and not getting back till sometime today and i got a dub of some of the dankest bud ive smoked and we did it in my room, we used a whole can of lysol in there and it still reeked, so we had to use febreeze witch we had to run out for this morning and had to use like half the bottle to kill the smell, it smelled so good in there haha, but if my parents went in there they would of known
Well at least you got some good stuff, and all you can really do is just pray they won't go in there :p What kind was it?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 3:08pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 at 8:13pm :
haha thanks man, so wut hvae u been up too?
Just chillin' and having a good time. I have been working on some new music, but without a proper microphone, I can't really put it on here yet. So I think I might find some way to get a couple dollars for that as well.

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 17th, 2010 4:44pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 16th, 2010 at 3:44pm :
i dig the quotes, and what was heroin like man, ive done pills but not enough to strongly nod off, and i liked it, although i got mildly addicted at one time when i had access to oxycodone pills in the 20 mg size and hydrocodeine cough syrup, i heard heroin was amazin, and i was thinkin it might help with my music, so im just looking into it man. peace
Well if you were into the oxycodone pills, you'll totaly like this stuff. It gives you such a good feeling, it's almost like an orgasm for you brain. It might be too trippy to put into a song, but I'm sure could figure out a cool way :p Good Luck

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 3:21am

Yes I have, not proudly, but I have. But you can't really ask my opinion about certain drugs because I only did them because I wanted to explore different consciousness because I was training in a Buddhist camp at the time. And I don't really like the feeling of not being able to control my body, so I don't like to do most drugs and don't get drunk. But my opinion, Heroin is too expensive for what it is.

And about the happiness thing going on, there comes to mind a couple quotes I'd think you'd like...
"If one advances confidently in the direction of one's dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” - Henry David Thoreau
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.” - Henry David Thoreau
"We are going to be dead for millions, billions and trillions of years, so lets stay up tonight" - Willie Nelson

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 7:49pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 at 5:20pm :
Well that's never any fun to not get the support from your parents. But I think you should try to become a musician. And if all else fails, you can play little concerts at a local pub or something and get just enough money to live. And you will always be happier becuase you tried, or tried and succeeded and became rich, but, all in the same.

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 1:04am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 at 3:15pm :
exactly man, except i take the bus so they charfe even more
Yep, it's terrible.

Have you decided what your going to do after high school though, because that's when all the fun really starts

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 10:57pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 at 1:59pm :
yup this and next year and i graduate high school. fuck im so sick of this slavery bs, it really is too if ya think about it
Well actually, I always thought of it as really expensive day care for bigger kids. Your parents drop you off in the morning and come pick you up at the end of the day, you truly accomplish nothing. And it costs thousands of dollars a year. In fact it's almost like how after you get of probation or something and they make you go through therapy but you have to pay for it. That's what it's like.

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 3:32am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 at 6:02pm :
just been practicing guitar man, thats about it, im jc for the summer man, work all week and get high and play guitar on the weekend!
Well that's still sounds kind of fun

What about schooling? Do you still have to go do that this fall?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 1:56am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 at 5:06pm :
fuck tha police man i hate em
Yeah I know :(

Well besides working and toking, what have you been up to?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 13th, 2010 12:51am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 at 4:40pm :
24WildRovers wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 at 11:12am :
Orange Kush is my friends favorite, he's always telling me to get that. But that sounds like a ton of good stuff though. What kind of Kush did you get?
haha not sure what exact strain but it was fucking bomb bro. i copped another dub of this no name fire dude and one small as bowl out of my lil cig pipe"looks like a real cig it so real lookin i smoke it walkin down the street!" and i got fuckin toasted man. ahh i love weed haha
Oh yes :) It's very good stuff, but where I am, if the cops even smell it on they start asking if they can search you. It's terrible :(

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 5:12pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 at 3:34am :
actually im at bottom line minimum wage....8 an hour and i gotta pay taxes. dude i have been buying the nicest herbs lately dude, i got a dub of this kush the other day the shit tasted like candy and got me so fuckin burnt hha

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 12th, 2010 4:24am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 3:33pm :
yea man i need the money to save up for a car and drivers ed n shit man, n im only 16 but besides that i hate working for 250 dollars a fucking week. its bullshit. and yes i am in the need of the weight loss too haha
Yeah those damn drivers eds shit is the worst. I took that little test your suppose to take at the end of that course and I got 100% first try, but they still made me pay almost two hundred dollars for the class, then another fifty for the license. And I'm sure your just over minimum wage enough that you have to pay the "Your fucked!" taxes. But I hope something new and better will come up, it usually does.

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 9:57pm

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 1:42pm :
ripdime04 wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 1:11pm :
nice and yes its a punch clock job sadly, i hate workin man, honestly the money dont even seem that worth it, but i really need it
Well at least your getting a little extra pocket change, but I wouldn't work if I were you. Working that punch-clock job is so retro-active that it's really only ment for the people who aren't active at all, "Devil finds work for the idle." Maybe you can save a little extra money and start your own garden, with a greenhouse maybe, and then you can save so much of food. Growing something like squash or zuchini, then adding it to every pasta, salad, or just about everything and you'll get super full really fast, so you save money by not eating as much (also loose a ton of weight, but I'm sure your in the need of that)
"But I'm sure your NOT in the need of that" :P Sorry about

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 9:42pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 1:11pm :

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 8:57pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 at 9:33am :
nm man jus been workin, smokin, n playin guitar and chillin with my buds haha. so you gonna grow any special things in that greenhouse?
Well about fifteen square feet will be, but I need most of it to be edible food because during the winter, that's what I'm going to be living off of, and I don't want to be getting the munchies :p

So when you say working, that's working on learning new songs and not getting stuck in that anti-chillin' punch-clock job, right?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 4:16am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 10th, 2010 at 4:30pm :
haha yes its a bob marley song and i already know ive been reported , i honestly dont care i rarely go on ug anymore and i never post no more, so you move yet bro?
Yeah I was all moved in when I first got back on. Now I am getting ready to build a full-on structural greenhouse because I just found out how short of a growing season we have all ready, and I've not even seen how soon winter comes,

So what have you been up to?

Fassa Albrecht wrote on Jul 11th, 2010 12:11am