ripdime04

ripdime04's Profile Comments

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 9:48pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 12:22pm :
dude thanks so much dude, i think i somehwhat get this, all the shit i saw was showing distractions, gods "test" in a way, to see if i can be "worthy", becuase i started thinking after maybe, i should kind of change my lifestyle, i was thinking of not pursuing my dreams anymore, and leadin a whole new path in life, but now that it all vbeen explained, i need to keep moving forward on the path im on, and forget the distractions and follow god, am i somewhat right man. thanks dude peace
Well I am glad to have helped. And thank you for letting me :) PEACE

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 4:34pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 8:17am :
dude thanks, sorry dude idk ever since ive done the acid iv become depressed off an on, and have had mild panic attacks and i kinda had one last night dude, is that normal after doin it or no man?
Well I had to write what I know in two messages, tell me if you get both

Like what you will read, you are depressed because you are going somewhere you are not suppose to go. And this is this a somewhat scientific explanation...

Your brain creates Serotonin that makes you happy, creative, and is converted to Melotonin for sleeping. Now when doing thises trips require a lot of Serotonin so being tired, dull but not able to sleep in natual. But what you have seen, requires all that much more because you are spiritually being lead backwards and sideways aways from where you need to go, and every step requires a days worth of Serotonin.

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 3:26pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 at 5:34pm :
dude have you been able to decipher that trip yet, im kind of scared dude, ive been in a deep depression ever since, i feel there was something bad the more i think i have looked into it, and i havent been the same, i just got this feelin there was a bad message, im scared man
Well I have the time right now, so I'll be looking at it and tell you in an hour or two

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 3:35pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:57pm :
i was doing it inda for both, but i just feel more who i am, more close to nature and unity, and too fidning what i want to be one with in the world to find piece, it is so hard to describe it was jsut amazing man
Well that's way cool man. I'm glad you had fun and and found your inner peace :)

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 3:34pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:56pm :
ill send the whole thing to you in a msaage bro, do you want me to mention lsd and dmt in it or no??
It doesn't matter

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 2:26am

"Make the mountains be My Home" by Robert Hunter, I never would have thought I would here that song quoted by anyone. Good Job :)

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 2:24am

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 at 6:03pm :
idk though friday i was fucked up beyond belief, i took 2 speedy e pills, did some coke, ate a mushrooms brownie, smoked hash, and took one hit, but i was fucked up but my brother was givin me such bad vibes, like pretty much tellin me im embarising n shit and im sick of it so next year im goin with my friends, but yea man that tripping expierence changed me
Honestly I have only done all that do expand my conscious. I was never real big into doing all that just for the hell of it, but I'm glad you've had some fun. But may I ask, by what way did you change by the experience?

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 2:21am

Oh my god... You had an Indian epiphany. If you don't mind the time, write/type that down and I will translate it if you would like. You see, I've been around hippies/gypsys all my life and these ''visions'' have alway fascinated me.

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 25th, 2010 2:03pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 24th, 2010 at 6:30pm :
a music and art festival, and i had the most intense expierence peaking on lsd for the first time them smoking dmt
Wow that sounds like fun. You've never done LSD before?

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 8:40pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2010 at 8:04am :
i will check them out, thanks you kind sir, dude i went to my first festival and just got back from it
Really? What kind of festival was it?

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 4:56pm

Our kpthedude has some new videos http://www.youtube.com/user/pridsters

ibrahimasood wrote on Aug 14th, 2010 3:09pm

like rush too!

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 8th, 2010 7:21pm

"Cinderella she seems so easy," Desolation Row by Bob Dylan

Fassa Albrecht wrote on Aug 3rd, 2010 10:15pm

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2010 at 2:23am :
I MISS YOU SO FUCKING MUCH :*

Awwwww....:hug:

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 24th, 2010 5:02pm

"She wore scarlet begonias beneath her curls," Scarlet Begonias by Grateful Dead. One of my favorites :)

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 24th, 2010 1:37am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 6:50pm :
i think i shall
Hey man, I was wondering... I am going to post a new poem to the Songwriting and Lyrics Forum, and I was wondering, if you get the time, to check out my blogs and see which one I should upload?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 11:53pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 3:16pm :
haha thats eactually what my next investment is in
That would sound chrisp. Maybe when you get that all set up, you should post some music with that whole setup.

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 11:09pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 at 12:42pm :
well ive been playing my brothers peavy valve king 112 with an orange speaker, but MY amp is only a line 6 spider 3 15 watt
Well, not too bad. Maybe the next thing to save up for could be a Fender Tube amp. That would make that strat sound that much better :)

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 22nd, 2010 1:59pm

[quote u='ripdime04' d='Jul 21st, 2010 1:45pm']haha i needed it i hated my electric it was such a piece o shit[/quoteWell now you've got a cool strat :) What kind of amps do you have?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 3:14am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 at 3:40pm :
he was tryin to get rid of some he has mad guitars and is sellin em all for 400, and if you know youre shit like me hell give ya the deal!!!!!!!
Oh I really wish I had you two as friends :p Though I'm not really in the need of a new guitar, but that would be something I would buy

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next