ripdime04

ripdime04's Profile Comments

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 7:46pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 at 10:07pm :
for sure, san fran is just a rough idea but ill move somewhere nice there!, i might ask my friend right now if i can go record some shit on his laptop!
Yeah :) I'd like to hear it

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 6:19pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 10:17am :
yess dude, im prolly movin to san fran but i might move somewhere else
San Francisco is going to be a hard one to move to. Try moving a little noth, up closer to the the great Redwood Forest. I think it's kind of cool there, but you are a little ways from the music center in San Franciso. But where-ever you move to, I'll be sure to stop by and we can jam some Dead :)

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 1:23pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 at 5:51pm :
a dream can become reality with a passion, love, and hard work, as you said it will work out someday, and dont forget, We Will Get By!!!, haha yea bro id def jam with you sometime, who fuckin knows bro when im 18 or 19 and moved out and shit and i go to move to cali ill hit u up on here and i could stop by and jam!, now that would be sweet
That would be real sweet :) And if you'd move to California, I'd come visit, I like some parts of California. "Going where the climate suits my clothes," :D

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 11:34pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 at 4:16pm :
nice man, and congrats! a job is always real nice to have, my bank account is slowly draining of the money that i saved up from the summer, time for a job haha, so hopefully man my friend can get me them doses this weekend, im pretty pumped, dude i need a fuckin band so bad, ive been writin so much much music in the past few weeks but one guitar and a voice just dont do it man, but i know in the future its in it for me, peace brotha!
Yeah I know how you feel, I've written a bunch lately too but there's only one of me and I don't have anyway of recording myself. If only we lived even fifty miles away from each other I'd come play with you. Well, someday it'll all work out, someday...

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 5:19pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 5:06pm :
haha, thats fucked man, my bestfriend is black, haha jp i know its meant in a harmless way, but yes good song bro, so i havent asked, hows life been for you man?
My life's been good. I don't think I told you that I got a job as lift operator for the Ski Resort?

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 3:00pm

"Gota Jiboo." Very good song. My dad always says "Gata Jigaboo" though. Might be a little racist, but it's funny

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 17th, 2010 2:00am

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 4:21pm :
for sure brotha, i will, dude im prolly gettin my hands on some good doses soon, im either buyin 2 and a thing of dmt, or 3, im so pumped
That sounds like some real good time :)

Fassa Albrecht wrote on Nov 13th, 2010 10:07pm

*lurks*

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 6:54pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 at 8:41am :
umm yea i would say that kinda, a diff lyrical style, very jammy like though, and psychedellic soundin, hard to describe it in one word but ill def show u some stuff wen its on bro
Well I am very excited to listen to some of it, be sure to message me when you get it all posted :)

24WildRovers wrote on Nov 11th, 2010 2:39pm

ripdime04 wrote on Nov 10th, 2010 at 9:53pm :
nooo brotha but i have wroten alot of shit lately, putting out some good stuff man, i cant record on my comp but my friend said he figured how to record shit on his so hopefully i can get some stuff down and post it on here, and get some work, perhaps ill throw it on cd and copyright it, ive found someother musicians im jus waitin for us to get together man
Sounds like you've got some good stuff going man :) Soon you'll be a amatur/proffessional musician with whole albums and a recording studio. That's the way to do it :D What kind of music is it? Is it close to Grateful Dead type stuff?

Fassa Albrecht wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 10:02pm

ripdime04 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 8:11pm :
hey, its been a while, i miss talking to you....we gotta talk soon, peace

Hey! Haven't seen you in a while online. :hug:!

24WildRovers wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 10:46pm

ripdime04 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:02pm :
ill check it and nah not yet mang, ill let you know, this is the first time i been on ug in mad long mad weird haha
Well how has your music been coming along, have you played at any local pub yet?

24WildRovers wrote on Oct 16th, 2010 2:51pm

"'Til the Morning Comes" by the Grateful Dead, I actually haven't heard that song too many times, but I have one for you "Going Where the Climate Suites my Clothes"

Did you ever do the Dreds? I would like to see how they turned out

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 9:58pm

ripdime04 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 12:50pm :
o btw man i was thinking about getting dreads, i was wondering if you knew anything on them and honestly do you think i would look stupid with them or no? peace bro
Honesltly, yes you would look stupid :p But if you really want them, all I know on how to make them us you grow your hair out, and then get a little group of them and roll them. Then you just try to mess up that part of your hair as much as you can. I've heard it takes almost all day to get a full head of dreds depending on how long they are

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 9:55pm

ripdime04 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 12:49pm :
nice man a job is a job in this time so congrats, i dont think my whole family is going to be totally destroyed, idk they just hate that they love music, and they have this thing where they think if i pursue it i will become a drug riddened bum pretty much, but i know im not im alot smarter and already have a whole plan, they just get in these modes for a few weeks every once in a while its really annoying hhaa, but yea man congrats on that job
Thanks man :) And I'm sure you won't become a bum. That doesn't quite fit your repetoire so I say go for it :D

Have you had a chance to play in a pub or something yet?

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 12:46am

ripdime04 wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 at 3:05pm :
awesome song man. idk bro ive had alot of shit going on man, with playing football and my asshole coach, my parents have been on me cause i told them im gone when im 18 becuase of what i want to do, so there trying to direct me away from music, but iove been thinking and writing and gettinhg it al out and realizing these are gods distractions from my goal, and i have ot move around and through these, how have you been bro?
Not bad man, though I'd hate to see a family totally destroyed over a crusade for happiness. But I can't think of anyway everyone can be happy, and in my eyes your direction has the most puropose towards happiness. All I can say is GOOD LUCK :D

But, besides that, I've actually been hired by Wal-Mart. I am retrieving carts from the parking lot. I have a feeling I'm going to hate it, but it seems to be a step towards my happiness, eventually, maybe, hopefully

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 3:28pm

"'Till the Morning Comes" by the Grateful Dead. One song I actually wouldn't have been able to guess except that I heard this song last night.

Greetings my fellow Crusader. How have you travels been?

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 10:31pm

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 3rd, 2010 at 4:27pm :
Here is a forum about the Christian Creation. Ask/Answer questions as best as you can. http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/creationistsarer etarded/forum/67984/
Thanks man for the comment on the group main-page, well said :)

24WildRovers wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 12:27am

24WildRovers wrote on Aug 28th, 2010 3:36am

ripdime04 wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 at 4:09pm :
no dude thank you, i think this will help my life in a big way honestly, peace brother
I truelly am sorry for not being able to help, I really wish I could.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next