ripdime04

ripdime04's Profile Comments

24WildRovers wrote on Dec 8th, 2011 3:17pm

ripdime04 wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 at 12:26pm :
im waiting to finsih my last year of high school then i plan on getting there. glad to hear everythings been going well, yes things been up and down but im growing up and learning alot. I was alot more young and stup last time we talked, i feel i gained alot of knowledge and perception better. stay safe man
I feel the same myself, I feel so much more inlightened and a much wider perception. But I guess that's the whole point of growing up.

How has your musical work been going, have you played any venues or pubs yet? I also wanted to let you know, have you heard of archive.org? It has a lot of really good jam-band music where you can listen to their live concerts for free.

24WildRovers wrote on Dec 7th, 2011 1:37pm

ripdime04 wrote on Dec 6th, 2011 at 6:49pm :
hope all is well with you brother. may peace courage and safety be with you!
Everything has been going very well for me, has everything been going well enough for you? Did you ever decide to move to San Francisco?

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 5th, 2011 4:55am

ripdime04 wrote on Jul 4th, 2011 at 8:54pm :
thought you'd like it,
That's good you've found what you're good at, that's a lot more than what I can say. When you graduate, I would suggest (and I know this goes against everything I've suggested and everything you are trying for,) applying for a college of some sort. I know it may seem useless now, but at least find one that has something do with music theory or something you like and then you can use that to help find jobs between gigs. It may just be me but I always like to have lots of back-ups and a degree of some sort, I think, will help with that.

Of course that is just a suggestion and only you know your situation but just putting the thought out there. May peace and courage be with you

24WildRovers wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 5:20pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 at 6:59pm :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbyTTPUvMrQ&feature =related
beautiful song man...you should listen to it man, peace
Very nice find :)

Chak wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 3:59pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 at 11:27am :
hahahha love some young and yea ive heard the scenery up there is nice.....and of course i love trees hahaha is there a good music scene up there?

Eh, could be better. London, Toronto and Montreal have great music scenes but I live in Ottawa and it's a little quiet. I love trees :D

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 1:03pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 at 9:54pm :
thanks man, i think this is really what i have should of done in the first place, thanks for all the help with this man, i really am grateful for it. BTW im ordering that pyramid book you recomended in the next few weeks, looking forward to it. Peace man
Yeah that book talks a lot about the harmonics of the cosmos and about the great god and his "magical" power that we call Melchizedek. I think you'll like it, it puts a whole new view on things

Chak wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 6:31am

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 at 10:51pm :
I see your from ontario, Ive always wanted to visit since hearing Neil young's "helpless" how is it up there, bet the scenery is sweet!

Yeah it's pretty sweet if you like trees :p: Neil Young is boss!

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 4:33am

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 at 7:37pm :
Hey brother, hope all is well with you! I have felt and am going through with a slight change of pace and direction musically in life, I was thinking, If i moved to san fransisco I will have to find musicians, pay rent for apartment, ect. I've been writing songs with my friend, I feel I'm going to get into songwriter, not bragging but anytime i write people give me excellent feedback....But either way I think I'm just gonna live on the road for a while and write songs and basically try to be a singer-songwriter, do you feel this is a good idea or will it be bad.....
Now that you have mentioned that idea I think that sounds like a good thing to go with. You already have most of the set-up you would need to get started and you can just save up enough for some personal reflection time on the road.

See, if you think about it long enough you'll find the best answer for yourself. May peace and courage be with you brother

JamsWithFeel wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 4:32am

keep writing man i love it,and i would love to collab on something,but i need inspiration for the words to flow correctly

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 12:06am

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 at 6:44am :
Hey!!!! Sorry about that haha just me lurking!!! Nice to meet you though!! that virgo painting is very cool!

I painted it myself! Jks I drew a replica of it I guess >_> lalalala

Rowrena Chan wrote on Jun 23rd, 2011 2:14am

HELLO you could have left a comment when you visited :sad:

But anywaysss xD

24WildRovers wrote on Jun 17th, 2011 1:27pm

ripdime04 wrote on Jun 13th, 2011 at 8:14pm :
love the garcia rose brother, much love and peace!
Thanks man, peace to you too

24WildRovers wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 5:58pm

Replying in Personal Message because of length...

24WildRovers wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 1:53pm

ripdime04 wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 8:04pm :
I know i can do something, either way man im leaving soon, and i'm ready to take on the world, I'm just ready, is all i can say
That's the spirit, pack your bags; I'm sure your ready, and good luck

24WildRovers wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 11:19pm

ripdime04 wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 4:30pm :
If I try to be happy and mess around, I'm being an obnoxious asshole, Word for word from my own mom. She told my dad she doesn't like me because I'm like my grandfather, and she lies about me non-stop. I'm thinking about giving up guitar and fully pursuing poetry, Which my own brother called me gay for, that and talking to this girl about writing poetry i guess it's homo? I don't know. Anyway sorry for bitching man, how have you been? Peace
I actually very much enjoy poetry, I think it's a fun way of talking, i think you should continue guitar, and poetry. I think an opportunity will come that will make your life better, go out there and look for interesting ways to either leave or something. Not that leaving a family that doesnt appreciate you is the only way, but 'Familiarity breeds contentment.' Get out of the house

24WildRovers wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 11:15pm

ripdime04 wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 4:30pm :
yea man hendrix made that shit. i mean it wouldn't of been all along the watchtower, if it werent for hendrix? Great song though

I've been kind of shitty lately man. I want to leave. bad. I feel I have no buisness with nothing around here man, Look sorry not trying to complain man, but i mean i've lost it seems all "friends" I've had except for a few. I can't come home to my own house without being bitched at about something, Then my brother sits there and is just growing into a selfish asshole, after all I've done for him. I think I've become depressed.
I feel the exact same way, I even tried to get a Dock-Hands jobs up in Anchorage, Alaska. Maybe next season I can try again and maybe you can come with

Kpthedude wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 4:53pm

ripdime04 wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 11:38pm :
Just read some of your trip reports! Great stuff, did the one with the size comparision of you and the universe happen to be LSD? I had a smiliar expierence on it.

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed reading about it. To be honest not sure, it was weed but it must have been laced. Terrifying but rather awesome. I still get horrible flashbacks to it though :O

24WildRovers wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 11:05pm

"The hour is getting late" All Along the Watchtower, I always consider this by Jimi Hendrix even though I know it's not.

How have you been?

24WildRovers wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 8:26pm

ripdime04 wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 at 4:45pm :
its all so strange and tough bro.....but it be worth it in the end man.....all you need is to give some good lovin! and itll be alright....thanks brotha
No problem, just be sure to let me know if you ever post some good music ;) PEACE

24WildRovers wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 11:03pm

Yeah, that's all part of the experience. Every great man had many great trials and betrayals. But we have to be like the great Joshua and find a side to stick to, no matter what happens. And I'm sure it'll all eventually work out for you, like Job it takes patience. Just remember, we are but the "eyes of the world."

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next