ringocp2006

ringocp2006's Profile Comments

bastratard wrote on Feb 7th, 2009 3:39pm

hey amn I put 3 new tunes up. CHeck em out let me know what you think. Front door out back, when I see you again and 145 blues progression thing. Anyway, How you been? I hope all is well with you!

bastratard wrote on Nov 18th, 2008 10:07pm

hey man, I answered your question today. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I put a new tune up also. Its called Fine Line. Check it out and let me know what you think about it.

alex0203 wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 1:47am

"Be the Best That You Can" is really good. The guitar sounds just like the guitarist in Coldplay. Good stuff. It would be cool to hear a music break where it's just the drums for a few seconds, but that's just my opinion.

jrthegreat91 wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 8:20pm

I like most of it. be the best you can is probably my favorite. You are all definatley talented mucisians. My stuff isnt even close to being finished but check it out and tell me what you think.

bastratard wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 8:01pm

Hey man. Was checking out your tunes. I liked all but the first one but was still kinda cool. I enjoyed it dude.

ealtdharkon wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 2:11pm

ringocp2006 wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 at 1:22pm :

hey man thanks fpr taking the time to stop by my page....cool tune , not my thing...but good none the less ...Ringo

Actually, ignore what I just said. I didn't really like Muzik Junkie but I've just listened to Dance that Body, and it's a class tune, some funky stuff!

ealtdharkon wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 2:04pm

ringocp2006 wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 at 1:22pm :

Thanks =)

The stuff you've got on your profile's not what I'd usually go for either, but it's pretty good for what it is.

...one thing I did notice though, was the recording quality of it. Very well done for a demo recording.

ehwalled wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 7:54pm

cheers bud, keep playing! Led rules!!! Your sound is sweet too.

TheRobbo7108 wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 2:56pm

dude your recordings rocked ass

very professional

strat335 wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 2:17am

hey how's it going? you've got really good songs on here, and I see you're an Oasis fan as well. awesome!

ringocp2006a wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 3:41am

hi ...thanks...i just take them from the raw recordings in wave format,also my band has been soulfully putting everything into it to produce the sound we get, and we create it live more so ...thanks , hope this helps...(Ringo)

dhalstead@pacif wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 1:59am

Hey Ringo, how do you get such good recording quality on your MP3s? They are awesome!

ringocp2006a wrote on Sep 3rd, 2008 3:17am

LOOKING FOR PPL TO CHAT ABOUT ALL THINGS GUITAR !