richard_edwards

richard_edwards's Profile Comments

ItalianTank wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 10:05pm

richard_edwards wrote on May 12th, 2008 at 8:06am :
so you say my dean union jack razorback's fake with no evidence to back it up?

go on google. theres loads of big shops selling it, i got mine from a very respected and sucessful guitar shop on ebay who have selling awards from dean.

do your research before commenting.

and get some contributions up. you have no right to comment on my contributions when you have none.

Duv wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 10:36pm

richard_edwards wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 2:02pm :
How do, all I can find on that Serial Number is 1994-95. If you're sure it's new, I'd contact Fender directly (or do it through a guitar shop, it's probably quicker that way) and ask what they think of it.

Hope it helps,

-Richard.

Found out that T 0 means it was made 2008-2009. (http://kenji-cij.blogspot.com/2009/06/fender-japa n-serial-numbers.html). Cheers anyway dude.

Laslow wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 1:32am

Cheers for the bumps :)

Selling this shit is harder than I anticipated, and the fact that I'm not willing to put any more effort in than this is not gonna help haha

Laslow wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 7:06pm

Haha nah man it doesn't count if I get given them :P

that guy again wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 4:48am

richard_edwards wrote on Feb 8th, 2010 at 11:02pm :
Your WTF on that picture thread....it's real, it's what happens when your fingers make contact with battery acid

Really? O.o Ohhh crap, I stared at that for ages just thinking "What in the hell is going on here"

Nick184 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 2:20pm

richard_edwards wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 10:00pm :
Ahh, a Derby monkey! I live in Burton. Anyway, I see that you have an angry face next to your Floor Pod in your sig? Isn't it any good?
I don't like it much.
It's not really a multi FX pedal board, more of a pre-amp modeller; like a spider III in a smaller box. I rarely use it really, only if i want to play around with the phaser and chorus. The distortions are all really fuzzy and noisy too, which makes it so much worse that the noise gate is rubbish.

It's not terrible, I just don't really have any use for it anymore.

Cheers

sakura'sdarkest wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 11:48pm

I feel your pain man, the midlands on the whole seems to be something of a shithole

bubbaearl wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 6:55pm

richard_edwards wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 at 7:36am :
Yes! I have one of these and I absolutely adore it.

Yeah, it's a nice little amp. I picked it up at a pawn shop for $25.00! Does yours still have the original speaker, or have you replaced it?

zhilla wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 11:30am

richard_edwards wrote on Nov 5th, 2009 at 10:29am :
You can't beat 80's guitars. Go look at my 1985 Fender Strat, it's a beast. It's one of the best guitars I've ever owned. Just does anything you want it to do!

And your Ibanez PT is LOUD!!
Gotta agree with you there - on all counts! :D

zhilla wrote on Nov 4th, 2009 11:31am

richard_edwards wrote on Nov 4th, 2009 at 10:34am :
Ahh 130? I think you did beat me, you know!

That's exactly how I got my 550 so cheap, this was the exact title:

IBANEZ ELECTRIC GUITAR FLOYD ROSE TREM GREAT PLAYER

Daft, eh? I only knew it was a 550 from the features. There was no model number on the listing at all. He could have got so much more, after the auction, he emailed me saying that it was ok for me to have it for 200, but he was really disappointed. Should have advertised it properly then!
lol yea :D The guy I bought my roadstar off thought he'd bought her new 2 years before! He had no clue what he'd got. I didn't have the heart to tell him she was nearly 25 years old lol.

zhilla wrote on Nov 4th, 2009 10:25am

lol yep my Roadstar is off ebay (130) - so was my PR1440 (and she only cost me 60!! took me 3 hours to clean all the gunk off her tho - she was minging :S) Neither of them were advertised very well tho, so keep an eye on the gash 'gituar for sale' ads and you'll be suprised what shows up! Your 550 looks great :D Gotta love ebay :)

Eddie4President wrote on Oct 28th, 2009 3:52am

richard_edwards wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 at 2:05pm :
I gargle manly things like bricks and meat. Throw in some manly beer. MANLY!

That's pretty sweet right there.

Captain Capo wrote on Oct 17th, 2009 1:13am

Ahh cool didn't realize you where from across the pond soon as I get an interface maybe we can throw down some jams!

GrisKy wrote on Sep 23rd, 2009 8:13am

thanks man, and i appreciate the compliment on the LPs, though most were bought as investments and have buyers lined up... but a couple are keepers :)

GrisKy wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 11:56am

dude, i dig the bridge at 1:08-1:31 mucho!

TheRiffWizard wrote on Aug 12th, 2009 1:09pm

yeah they set it up for me in the shop and gave it a complete run through to check everyything worked and all, then put some new strings on it cause the factory strings are shit lol and boxed it up in a dean hard case

TheRiffWizard wrote on Aug 8th, 2009 11:20am

Yeah it was birmingham i got it, becuase i live in wolverhampton, this shop is the best in my area for deans. i got it for 600 quid

TheRiffWizard wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 6:13pm

no that isnt my main guitar, i got that bc rich, a telecaster copy, a jackson rr3 and i have the same dean as you for x-mas, not allowed it yet but i tried it out in the shop first lol, i have an ibanez acoustic and a hohner acoustic. oh yeah and some shitty spanish 3/4 which is not much good for anything

TheRiffWizard wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 6:42pm

yeah its defiantely a real dean, thanx for gettin back to me anyway, what guitar do u use now??

TheRiffWizard wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 12:35pm

hey dude, about the razorback review, i notice u said you seemed to have 'sorted it' if you dont mind me asking, what was wrong with it did you ever find out cause i have this guitar and i thought, well thats odd i liked it lol write back matty

1 2 read next