resum

resum's Profile Comments

sn7221 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 8:15am

sn7221 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 at 1:13am :
resum wrote on Sep 20th, 2013 at 11:06am :Buddy, thank you so much for all the great BAN tabs!

I also have half finished tabs of Kenose I, II, and III which I will try to get done as well. Just way too much going on in my life at the moment.

Ah, forgot to say, Kenose is by Deathspell Omega. Just figured you might be interested as well.

sn7221 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2013 8:13am

resum wrote on Sep 20th, 2013 at 11:06am :
Buddy, thank you so much for all the great BAN tabs!

No problem man! I'm trying to finish up some more when I get a bit of free time, things have been crazy for me lately.

Currently half complete: Epitome X, Our Blessed Frozen Cells, The Plain of Ida, and the Last Journey of Ringhorn

Advance-guard wrote on Jan 2nd, 2013 6:25pm

resum wrote on Dec 30th, 2012 at 6:00pm :
Great job with the dornenreich tab mate.
Keep it up!

Thank you! :) Yeah I guess I will tab more Dornenreich songs soon. I really like Dornenreich's music! I was working on a tab of the song "Eigenwach" before, maybe I should start working on it again. Thanks for your comment and I glad that you like my Dornenreich tab! ;)

KG6_Steven wrote on Dec 31st, 2012 7:17pm

resum wrote on Dec 31st, 2012 at 1:07pm :
Ah, you got a nice PRS CE too. I like the natural headstock of the newer models.

Thanks. I bought that one back in 2006. A couple of years later, they discontinued the model. It's a fairly versatile guitar, however I don't play mine often enough. I'm mostly an acoustic guy. The natural headstocks are really nice. I like the look of it, too. Interesting factoid on the necks of the CE24s... They finished them with nitro. The bodies are poly, though. They also used this gold lettering on the headstock, which is easily damaged if you try to wipe it. I've left mine alone.

Blackchtit wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 6:44pm

Thanks A lot ! I'll try to do some others as soon as possible !