red.guitar

red.guitar's Profile Comments

H4T3BR33D3R wrote on Apr 11th, 2016 9:20pm

red.guitar wrote on Apr 9th, 2016 at 12:04pm :
Thank's man!

That's a beautiful Z you have there! You don't see them in blue too often. I actually just picked an 02' up on trade. I wasn't sure how I'd like it, especially with the V neck, but I'm loving her so far. She may be a keeper

Yeah it's definitely not a common color for them. Especially back then haha! The V necks are Dean's best kept secret. They slay for sure.

H4T3BR33D3R wrote on Apr 4th, 2016 7:14pm

Fellow canadian checking in. Nice PRS dude!

HomerSGR wrote on Dec 24th, 2015 7:29pm

Would really like to know what posts you think were containing misinformation. Thanks in advance.

joeymaxx wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 11:40pm

Hey I was trawling through old posts in relation to adding LEDs to amps and I didn't want to bump the thread so I thought I'd annoy you here. Have you somehow connected the LEDs to the amps circuit, or have you gone the safer route and added LEDS via a separate power source?

gumbilicious wrote on Feb 11th, 2014 8:48pm

your production on your songs is great.

JoePerry4life wrote on Mar 14th, 2010 8:51pm

sheldonpardy wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 at 10:34am :
BTW... I just noticed that you have one of those Artec wah's. What do you think of it? I haven't played one but judging from the demos they sound pretty sick. I think I'm going to pick up the APW-5. They seem like they have some sick features. Where did you get yours?

I bought it from an ebayer, I think the stores name is guitar fuel performance.

I like it. I paid like 70 bucks after shipping. Its nice, and cheap too. Heavey duty, no volume loss, true bypass as well. Not the fake kind, its real true bypass.

I like it better than the original crybaby because it has a rnage knob thats a magnetic pot as well and it has an led to show when its on. If I had more money I'd buy a dunlop 535q but I need a budget one and this works great.

JoePerry4life wrote on Mar 6th, 2010 4:46am

I'm not in a band, the scene in GFW is really garbage. What band do you play in?

JayT44 wrote on Oct 26th, 2009 2:58am

You have a fucking Snakepit LP?!?! Upload some pics of that beast bro. How much did it cost ya?

JoePerry4life wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 8:37pm

Hey man where in Newfoundland are you?

fEr_0h wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 11:33pm

hey how is that Kustom 36 working for you?
I thinking on getting that amp it looks so good and for the reviews online seems like a really good amp.
how heavy can it get?
a ts or a metal muff would be enough to make this amp roar ?>?

how clean is it can it get a satriani sound from it ?>?

thanks

edgespear wrote on Aug 8th, 2008 10:43pm

Hey what's Slash's Epiphone like to play?