razorbackdude

razorbackdude's Profile Comments

MetalGS3SE wrote on May 11th, 2009 2:42pm

Sorry for the delayed response. As far as music is concerned, it is my only passion. It saddens me that no one else shares that trait anywhere near here.

mcdiddles wrote on May 6th, 2009 11:52pm

Dude i'm sorry it took me so long to see ur comment on my account but i never view my account for some reason, i am really dedicated though i wanna be in a band so i can work doing something i love, i only know another guitarists, that's why i'm looking for a band on internet message me back dude.

Christian Davis wrote on May 4th, 2009 3:38am

Still the same amount, but the name is DMG for Devils Music Group. haha Basically a mock of what people say/said ACDC and KISS etc. meant for their names. I may also go audition for another local band here soon, but no word back from them yet.

Christian Davis wrote on May 3rd, 2009 3:37am

This local band, a southern rock band I know, is manage by Motley Crue's old manager. They're touring out west in house of blues' and places like that this summer and I believe next summer. They told me and my friend if we are good enough and have a good band that they'll let us tour with them.. Yeah. Don't get your hopes up too much though. Just keep working your ass off.

Christian Davis wrote on May 1st, 2009 8:55pm

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 at 9:57am :

awesome so we got a bassit we got to guitar players, plus ur working on ur singing and he is a good singer so every is going great, i do backing vocals, man, good news i found a manager i havent talked to him,but when we get the band together, we finally well have a manager that well help us out with everything you shouldnt throw that song away it might be pertty freaking awesome if we work on it

I got a bass Wednesday, which is quite annoying me cause though I have the idea how to play, I want to learn properly. Just something random. But I am going to let my friend use it some cause he has to borrow basses to practice which is going to be annoying.

I've also got 2 drummers lined up to audition. I have more to say, but I don't want to get your hopes up yet, but it is an exciting thing.

Christian Davis wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 3:58am

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 at 8:52pm :

i think it was pertty good quality man it wasnet bad at
alll and i cant wait to play with u eaitherits defeitnly
going to be os much fun and so freaking aweosme
i cant wait to so much fun indeed thats fo sho
and i must say awesome we have a vocalist how could
is he at signing ? he can be the rhytmn guitar player
ill do lead well both do lead me and u

Yeah, definitely. We may even have a bassist coming along, but I have never heard him play or his writing abilities so..no idea about that. He's pretty good at singing, and I've been working on mine too some. There was one song we were doing that I was a little bit disappointed in his singing(wasn't singing it how I intended), but I am thinking about throwing that song away, but maybe not.

Christian Davis wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 8:49am

razorbackdude wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 at 11:27am :

i cant wait to see the new verison of ur song =] it does need some redu man but not a lot u did pertty good for the first time with it and illl think of a way to get together man it may be untill summer but it well be worth it man, do u have any friends that can play bass drumms or sing

Yeah, it should be pretty good, still bad quality as I use an integrated laptop mic, but whatever. I can't wait to play with ya though. I have a friend who can sing and also plays guitar(Not that great at the guitar though). I don't really think I have any that play bass or drums.

Christian Davis wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 3:42am

Yeah, man. I am going to redo them eventually, going to clean up the sweeps before I redo MUYA. The Truth doesn't need to be redone except for the fact it's a little off beat. I've made MUYA a lot better than that version on there.

I just wonder how the hell we'll get together very often man really. You live an hour and a half away and I can't drive...legally.

Christian Davis wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 2:30am

Yeah, yeah man. I have some bad quality originals, but pretty good with regular sound. http://youtube.com/christiandavisky

One is a metal, and one is more of a rock n roll style. I have another one or two that I never have uploaded cause I hate making videos cause of the quality. I have a very talented musician as a cousin, Rodney Crisp if you may have heard of him, I think he may know how to hook us up in a studio to get good quality. The only diversion I'll have is my parents since I only know you online, but it should be fine...I'll tell them I met you at some place locally or something.

Anyways, the thing about spreading metal to one kid locally is my minor goal. It's like if you go to a big arena concert, you see people there who think the guys on stage or special people. If one kid can see me playing good on a local stage, it may be the future of metal through him. Of course, I am determined, more than enough, to get to arenas and in a big record label. Just takes hard work and some luck.

Christian Davis wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 3:53am

Ok, I didn't get your PM's back, but I just read your comments. That's awesome you want to make a Maiden/Metallica style band! Yeah, if we can get together and jam sometime soon it will be great. I might have to wait til school is out just so I can make sure I can get good grades so I can get my drivers permit. Yeah, though sometime soon for sure.

How determined am I? Pretty freakin determined. While I don't care too much to be honest whether I make national or international success, though it is a huge dream of mine as with most people, I really want to spread music to one kid at least locally. And give people some really metal.

Christian Davis wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 6:38am