raoooos

raoooos's Profile Comments

Neo Evil11 wrote on Apr 12th, 2014 9:08pm

FA CUP FINNAAAAAALS!

W00000000000T!

sam b wrote on Feb 20th, 2014 6:17pm

haha, fair enough.

You'll rejoin us for the WC, or later in the year though, yeah?

sam b wrote on Feb 20th, 2014 12:30am

Why'd you request it? :p:

sam b wrote on Feb 16th, 2014 10:25pm

b& or wot m9?!

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 2:35pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 at 3:31pm :
Only hope is that Spurs play as they normally do and bottle it massively. They've bought loads of good players, but even together that isn't enough to replace Bale. They still haven't scored from open play in the league yet, against two shit teams.

And I'm happy we signed Flamini but �50k p/w jeezo.

inb4 Bale plays against us and leaves the next day...

Don;'t know. Arsenal have played much better than Spurs. They had some shitty teams and just got a penalty. We got refballed first game and dominated the three games after it. Only problem with us is that we have so many injuries and no cdm.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 3:08pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 at 12:43pm :
Podolski... how. Why. We're going to get massacred on Sunday.
Not anymore, because we've got #Flamini. There to not waste any of our transfermoney, yet keep the bench warm for 50k per week. #Warchest #AMF #Wenger, whatever. Fuck everything.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 29th, 2013 12:12am

raoooos wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 at 11:10pm :
I don't think our defending was bad at all, against either Fener or Fulham. Just because Szczesny has to make a save or two, doesn't mean all hope is lost I'd be inclined to keep Koscielny out for now, but if he came in for Jenkinson I'd be absolutely fine. Can't drop Mertesacker, he has 2 goals in 2 against Spurs
Dropping mertesacker is probably overreacting, but I really did not like him in this season yet.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 28th, 2013 11:03pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 27th, 2013 at 10:47pm :
With Podolski out for 3 weeks we now actually NEED players for Sunday. Deadline day won't do. It's at the stage where the front 6 literally picks itself: Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky; Cazorla, Giroud, Walcott. We only have kids other than that. For a team that is supposedly challenging in 4 competitions, it's absolutely ridiculous haha.

Good performance tonight, Robbo was being an absolute melt though Ramsey is absolutely tremendous atm, second goal was laaaavely.
True true. No way that we can beat Spurs with that lousy defending btw. I hope we play Koscielny and Sanga as cb. Mertesacker hasn´t got his last year´s form yet.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 27th, 2013 7:17pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 25th, 2013 at 4:33pm :
Warming to the idea of Giroud being our main striker this season backed by Podolski and Walcott. I said he'd be better this season, but 3 in 3 is nice. Gimme Di Maria, a DM and a CB and I'll be happy really. Good news about Vermaelen, still a few weeks away i imagine

I don't know. Giroud is too static for me. Him and Podolski can't play together either for some reason.

Di Maria, DM and Alderweireld would be good enough for me. Plus back up for giroud.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 24th, 2013 5:25pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 23rd, 2013 at 4:48pm :
Frimpong m8. We have more pressing concerns atm (CB, LW, ST). Bendtner's instagram photo scares me too btw.

I don't see how we have "pressing" concerns at LW and ST. I'd rather have a decent cdm than replace Podolski or Giroud.

Also apparently Vermaelen has started training again this week, lightly.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 23rd, 2013 10:51am

raoooos wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 at 7:18pm :
I'm happy with Flamini. Good cover for defensive midfield and both full back positions. Will have a point to prove to try and get into France's WC squad I imagine. He'll be back up for Arteta and Ramsey which is fine by me.

Exactly he is back up. Nothing wrong with that. But we could have gotten someone that could have actually challenged for a spot in the team. No way that Wenger is going to buy that now.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 6:50pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 at 12:41pm :
So Ox is supposedly only out for 6 weeks, we're pretty much in the CL, Gibbs scored, Ramsey looks on it this season, and Villa got robbed of a result against Chelsea which makes our performance against them look slightly better.

And Wenger said "the transfer window starts now", although that may be a genuine belief brought about by his dementia.

hope.jpg
transfer window starts now, but we have lost the hope for a cdm now that we have flamini.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 20th, 2013 11:52am

raoooos wrote on Aug 19th, 2013 at 3:32pm :
Cabaye though. Williams though. Michu though. Only one I really want is Michu, and probably not for that price. Would rather have a more versatile defender than Williams. I like Cabaye, but meh. Not really what we need.

Yeah, defence for the Fenerbahce game will probably be Jenks - Kos - Mert - Hayden(???). I dunno. Or maybe Jenks left and Ramsey right if he's fit. Or Yennaris. Or FRIMPONG. Proper grim either way.

Apparently gibbs, ramsey and Sagna are fit again. There go our signings. Wenger really has no idea what he is doing. 10m for Cabaye? lol. Michu would be nice, but for the same money we could have had Jovetic.

Ox :'( will be remembered forever.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 18th, 2013 2:02pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 18th, 2013 at 10:39am :
Ref was meh. I actually think both penalties were right (second one was really close and I think the ref guessed tbh). But Koscielny's sending off was proper refballing, even more so as he let Vlaar off for the same thing immediately afterwards.

But that doesn't excuse Wenger putting Ramsey at CB. It also doesn't excuse us losing.

Sign some players m8

p.s. Ox left on crutches, out for 3 months supposedly. Get your money on Fenerbahce.

With Gibbs, Sagna and Ramsey possibly out for the Turkey match. Ox long term injury.
We're truly fucked now unless we get new signings. I do think Wenger finally realizes it though. The entire stadium was singing it.

sam b wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 8:56pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 at 7:41pm :
I can see why the Football thread is so intimidating to follow for outsiders. Went to read the lulz that presumably occurred today and there have been 49 new pages (at 20ppp) since last night and now I can't be arsed

Haha, christ that is a lot. You don't really realise it when you're in there posting :p: Well I don't at least. I know if I'm away for a day or two I don't even try, just read the last like.. 10 posts haha

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 8:21pm

btw. if you start a new group I will join. Cheers.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 7:26pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 at 6:27pm :
Didn't watch because I was at work, but I doubt the ref's performance was as bad as the team's. Disgraceful really.

We got a penalty against for a perfect challenge. Koscielny got a yellow for that, and then picked up another yellow which meant red.

First VIlla goal came because we had no CDM. Agbonlahor just walked through our midfield and defense.

Neo Evil11 wrote on Aug 17th, 2013 5:12pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 at 10:37pm :
You shouldn't have deleted the Arsenal group right now, why didn't you think of me

p.s. in answer to your question in the thread (yes I am lurking atm): bench will be 4 first team players (probably Fabianski, Jenkinson, Rosicky, Ox/Wilsh/Caz (whoever doesn't start)) plus Frimpong, Gnabry and probably Zelalem or Sanogo if he's fit. Great innit.

Great loss right m8? Fucking disgusting refereeing.

sam b wrote on Aug 2nd, 2013 7:30pm

Tangle reported you? Class (because he got banned :o) :haha: Pretty shit joke, mind

padgea7x wrote on Aug 2nd, 2013 7:28pm

raoooos wrote on Aug 2nd, 2013 at 5:53pm :
Bony shenanigans. A mere 30 days though. I miss you already
But I won't survive the next month without you

1 2 3 read next »