psychodelia

psychodelia's Profile Comments

blessingx1 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2011 10:18pm

Hello dear new friend(blessingndadaye@hotmail.com)
How are you doing today, i hope every things is OK with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (blessingndadaye@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you good luck this week.
Yours new friend.
blessing

z4twenny wrote on Jul 2nd, 2009 11:56pm

thanks for the song comment man! glad ya dig the tunes

branny1982 wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 8:20am

psychodelia wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 at 10:17pm :

Haha, sorry man, I was wondering when you'd say that.

I took it down for now, but I'm thinking that I might just put the songs up on dmusic or something. If you want personal copies, maybe I could use yousendit or something (don't feel obligated, though )

yeah, i do quite like the 3 part one you did. Maybe put that up somewhere i can download it? I like to listen to it when i'm working at my desk!

branny1982 wrote on Jan 20th, 2009 3:16pm

where the hell did your band page go?!?

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 1:41pm

psychodelia wrote on Nov 28th, 2008 at 1:46am :

Bah. It's been freezing, and hasn't even had the decency to snow.

I don't mind the cold so much- but traveling in the snow I hate. I work 30 min away from my apartment and my car sucks in the snow! Though a little bit would be pretty :)

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 2:54am

Hello fellow Islander!
Cold today eh?

Domino wrote on Nov 23rd, 2008 7:58pm

You're too old to be on UG too!
Its not often I come across someone my age.

Al scouse wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 8:40pm

musicTHEORYnerd wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 2:10am

holy shit.
i just read your profile thing and realized you live in rhode island.
thats the first person ive seen on here that lives less than like 8700000 million miles away (i live in RI too)
lol just thought id point that out

musicTHEORYnerd wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 2:06am

hey, i tryed to say thanks in the thread "chromatic harmony" thread that you helped me out in.
(the one about fur elise and melodic minor)
but my computer is really slow and it wont work.
so basically, thanks, you explained it really well and it helped me alot.
=]

Freepower wrote on Oct 24th, 2008 4:26am

Didn't realise you were a schecter man too. :D Hi5!

leafsfan012 wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 11:29pm

hey, i saw you were a mod
sorry to bother you, but where do i go to change my signature?
sorry once again

duncang wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 5:33pm

Thanks for the add & invite. I've been looking forward to this critique group deal.

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 1:49pm

Yes, Rivera made that win a lot harder than it should have been (despite how close the game actually was, it should not have been such as nerve-wracking ending).

That game was dreadful in many ways, though: Manny getting beaned three times and between both teams they tied a Major League record for most people hit by a pitch? What the hell?! :haha

And Damon is quite a spazz, so it was somewhat expected.

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jul 4th, 2008 10:13pm

Oh, and enjoy your vacation, of course. :)

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jul 4th, 2008 10:13pm

You're a Sox fan, eh? Well I'm the one whose freaking out now because the Yanks can't beat the Sox.

TheHeartbreaker wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 4:49am

Sup breh?

branny1982 wrote on Jun 19th, 2008 9:53pm

Cheers for that psych. I am planning to work on my playing this summer and try to actually write some songs instead of just recording ideas like i have done.

branny1982 wrote on Jun 18th, 2008 2:08pm

As somebody has commented on your Jam5 track thinking it was me..... i will remove it from my page!

z4twenny wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 10:00pm

hey man i'm glad you were diggin' what i wrote. my friend who mixed epitaph is going to be doing all the mixing on my new stuff on the cd i'm starting on next week. i'm going to do a more standard type mix and then i'm going to give him completely free reign to do a "remix" cd and do whatever the hell he wants to my songs. i'm hoping within 6 months to have most of the songs completed. :D

1 2 3 4 5 read next