priceless_twirp

priceless_twirp's Profile Comments

hellfire21 wrote on May 23rd, 2008 11:08pm

sure ill check it out wen i get a chance, me, nm, broke a string 2day, saw Van Haken a little more than a week ago, and have u checked out my cover of "Everlong"??

hellfire21 wrote on May 23rd, 2008 10:52pm

hey man, wats up??

hungry_sprite wrote on Apr 21st, 2008 2:29pm

hey dan.. why dont you just buy a pedal..

hungry_sprite wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 11:44pm

stereofire suck.. lol.. joke.. i know ur gear better than u.. u have a 36 coupe 2x10 not a 72 coupe 2x12 also the AV3H is the humbucker version urs is the soapbar version.. lol.. just went through that long tab and nothing to major.. few group practises and ill be sorted.. see tomorrow..

hellfire21 wrote on Apr 18th, 2008 8:21pm

hewy, wats up

hellfire21 wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 6:18pm

not much
thinkin of doin a cover of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?"
i think that'd be cool

hellfire21 wrote on Apr 17th, 2008 6:04pm

hey, wats up

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 7:13pm

I'm doing quite well :)

hariz05 wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 7:08pm

hey, thx for the pretender tab, love the intro.
and please vote for tab, it's This conversation is over by Alesana

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 5:12pm

Cheers new friend!
How are you?

hellfire21 wrote on Apr 13th, 2008 9:28pm

check out "A Little Better" on my band's page

Maiden-Canada wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 6:07pm

priceless_twirp wrote on Apr 4th, 2008 at 10:34am :

And thanks btw (my manners )

No worries, mate - just keep up with the good work!

BlackLuster wrote on Apr 11th, 2008 12:28am

Thanks for that, made me feel better inside :)
Lol, sorry for distracting you so much, I've got to stop bantering away to people when they've got something better to do haha.
Leeds Uni, very nice. Wish I could get into there, but like you they want BBB from me also and I'm going to struggle to get that. Best of luck to you, and hope the studying goes well for you.
Thanks for calling my lessons "good subjects", I feel a little proud for some reason lol. I wish I hadn't taken them though; they're getting insanely hard and I'm not a naturally smart person so they seem really difficult to me.
My music taste, erm, best you don't ask. It's pretty wild lol. Mostly classic rock, but also a load of 80's pop and all that shite, and some of today's rock and pop, and super old music from the 50's, and a bit of classical too. Yeah, it's pretty screwed up i'm afraid.

BlackLuster wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 11:49pm

Haha no not an interragation, I'm just curious about what my local UG'er enjoys doing ;)
And that's a fair enough reason not to want to leave college. If I liked any of my friends at all and if my school did the same, I would have stayed.
Yep, uni in the grand old city of...... York.
I get that a lot about my subject's actually, and a lot of tutting usually lol. You've hit the nonsense subjects on the nose also lol.

BlackLuster wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 11:35pm

Tut, how can you not come to York College, it's ace here!! How come people you know came and you didn't?
Nice selection of subjects, they look a lot more interesting than mine lol.
And best of luck with your project ;)
Daniel Chalk. Name sounds vaguely familiar. I couldn't give you a definite yes because i'm shite at names. Sorry.

BlackLuster wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 11:13pm

Haha, podunk, great word. Yes, 'tis unfortunate the amount of mugging we have here. As long as you're big though then the little gobshites around here will be terrified of you lol. And the last part of your comment was true; you don't want Rufforth to become like Acomb at all lol, keep it quiet it's safer and nicer.
And the sunday market rocks too.
Yep, York College it is, best in the land. Arrrr!!
Doing (unfortunately) Maths, English Literature and Sociology all at A2 level.
What about yourself?

BlackLuster wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 10:54pm

priceless_twirp wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 at 5:42pm :

In Rufforth!! Rural inbreeding FTW!! hehehe :P

Hahaaaa, Rufforth kid! How is it all going down your way?
Actually, I suppose I can't laugh much at you, I'm an Acomb kid myself so that sort of speaks volumes lol.

BlackLuster wrote on Apr 10th, 2008 10:37pm

Yeah man, York FTW!!
Where about's do you live in this great city?

hellfire21 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 10:51pm