pmeg568c

pmeg568c's Profile Comments

Progbass92 wrote on May 23rd, 2011 7:05am

I was just looking back on old Tabs and Chords threads and I found some of your posts from a couple of years ago. You were always the toughest on me, haha. My latest song will be posted soon, and I'd love for you to have a look to see how my writing has changed.

huevos wrote on Jul 24th, 2010 10:37am

Eurasian_C wrote on Jun 24th, 2010 at 8:52pm :
The Arsis wrote on May 5th, 2009 at 9:56pm :Why don't you gain a life and piss off. Do you not have a life or something? Are you that much of a fucking loser? Seriously, go get laid and stop being a douche bag.

Classy. And unnecessary. That comment was from May of 2009. Idk if the Arsis would even remember posting that.
I think it's kinda funny tho, because it's typical of him to be tossing inflammatory remarks. Gotta love'em for it.

Eurasian_C wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 4:52am

The Arsis wrote on May 5th, 2009 at 9:56pm :

He has a better life than you do, pal. Probably a better band too...I think he's already slept with your mom too :D

koalabacon wrote on Jun 1st, 2009 9:35pm

i completely agree with you. people need to write out music and not let the programs do it.

@#inyourface#@ wrote on May 31st, 2009 6:53am

hiya, i read your thread on what's wrong with musicians today. i totally agree with you. "guitarists" who really want to play guitar should understand the science behind what they're playing and what's happening between them and their instrument. i have grown a lot since i learned music theory and i encourage others who want to be really good musicians to learn theory, too. but i guess the knowledge and understanding of music is what makes a professional musician different from an amateur.

Nemesis@Germany wrote on May 17th, 2009 7:49pm

pmeg568c wrote on May 9th, 2009 at 9:22pm :

oh ha sorry, i thought you were being sarcastic for some reason

haha, no.
i have great respect for those who are actually playing the music they've written.

ascendancy2 wrote on May 14th, 2009 2:24am

hey - like your song! I'm not too fussed on the vocals myself, mainly because i dont really listen to that genre, but the guitar work is really nifty :) i love the tone aswell, fits the song really well.

have a gander at the stuff ive got aswell, whatever takes yer fancy :)

STABxYOU wrote on May 10th, 2009 10:11pm

[quote u='pmeg568c' d='May 6th, 2009 at 11:10pm']

thanks man, appreciate it. i posted a second song too. check it out

I'm diggin your tunes too. Awesome and dark sounding. vocalist sounds so evil.

Haha, the vocalist c'est moi, thanks man. New/better songs coming soon too.

Nemesis@Germany wrote on May 8th, 2009 1:41pm

pmeg568c wrote on May 7th, 2009 at 4:57pm :

...play what all by myself? the song? thats my band...

oh, ok.
i was thinking it could have been some kind of solo project. (;

Nemesis@Germany wrote on May 7th, 2009 8:19pm

did you play it all by yourself?

The Arsis wrote on May 6th, 2009 3:56am

SG thrasher wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 9:41pm

I forgot to mention there's some clips of my AOR 30 on my profile if you wanna check them out.

SG thrasher wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 9:37pm

Hey man, I just saw your post in the laney thread(I'm banned at the moment so I can't post) about AOR30's. They're decent amps, very close to JCM800's with extra gain on tap. Takes a bit of fiddling with the gains to get a nice balance but once you do it's great. How much is your friend selling his for? It'd be worth trying it out. The great the about the 30 watters is you can crank them without killing small animals in a 10 meter radius.

Internal Chaos wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 8:12am

Sweet song man, look forward to your demo coming out.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Dec 2nd, 2008 12:09am

pmeg568c wrote on Dec 1st, 2008 at 6:51pm :

oh nothing, working haha. tired. you?

I just got home from work a few hours ago as well...very tired myself too! I'm up around 5 am every morning for work...will be my bed time in 2 hrs :(

What do you do for work?

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Dec 1st, 2008 6:39pm

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
How's it going?

rudiecantfail92 wrote on Aug 29th, 2008 6:55am

Good shit.
props

darkstar2466 wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 6:15am

I like your songs. You should at least make some Guitar Pro drum and bass tracks and record over them. That's what I'm doing for now.

nelsonx412 wrote on Jul 3rd, 2008 7:37pm

sounds sick
wish there was drums and bass lol