pigeonmafia

pigeonmafia's Profile Comments

shadow900 wrote on Apr 16th, 2013 11:22pm

hey dude reckon you could check out my covers on my mp3 page specially my parkway drive and bury tomorrow ones cheers be great on feedback too cheers .

MetalMa5ness wrote on Jun 7th, 2011 5:42pm

pigeonmafia wrote on Feb 16th, 2011 at 3:59am :
Yo, any feedback on why you didn't like my holographic universe tab?

crap, i didnt see this, i accidentaly hit that, it was a great tab

Kortez3000 wrote on Feb 25th, 2011 3:57pm

Super late response, I haven' checked my comments. Anyways I'll have a look.

Dexter_prog wrote on Feb 21st, 2011 11:46pm

Thanks for rating my tab

Kortez3000 wrote on Dec 11th, 2010 1:01am

Good job on Fear Catalyst! I'd finish adding stuff to Pitch Black Progress but college has been tough for me at the moment lol. Also if you already haven't, DON'T upgrade to Guitar Pro 6, its terrible! It crashes, you're force to create new tracks to switch from clean to distortion––and because of this older guitar pro files are messy––, and it makes little difference whether you make a note slide in, hammer/ pull off, bend, and many more.

Fisheth24 wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 3:42pm

pigeonmafia wrote on Nov 25th, 2010 at 2:48pm :
I quite liked the VMNT. I tried the Angel of Deth model, and the only things I disliked really were the pickups. But then I much prefer passive pickups.

I've never tried the Matt Heafy sig, but Corey Beaulieu's sig was quite nice, better than I expected.

I would definately recommend trying out all three if possible, especialy the Trivium sig guitars, as for example Corey's has a short scale neck and medium frets which will feel very different to the Ibanez guitars you have already.

What's the difference between the black and silver and the angel of deth guitar? Just the finishes or is there something else going on?

Fisheth24 wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 2:58pm

Hey man, just wondering since you gave me loads of good advice last time, if you know anything about the Dean VMNT and the Two Trivium signitures. Thanks man.

Fisheth24 wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 12:31pm

Like to thank you for the helpful advice you gave me.

Apologies for the excruciatingly bad vocals though.

Kortez3000 wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 7:49pm

I'm currently adding some missed riffs to the Pitch Black Progress tab you made, maybe a couple of drum measures. For now I've added the harmony to the chorus measures.

brysonisbeast wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 12:26am

dude, ur my best friend!

BKGMorley wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 6:26pm

hey man, thank you for critting my song. did u have one u wanted me to crit