Started playing guitar in the age of 14. Got my first Electric guitar at the Age of 15 (One month after my birthday). This was in fact my first guitar. This guitar was an Epiphone Les Paul 100 Run through a VOX AD30VT amplifier. Learned to play guitar by looking up notes on the internet which later became tabs and guitar Pro sheets.
A little recipe to enhance poor cabinet or just
buy a poor cab but with Celestion Vintage 30's.
1. Open the cab
2. Tighten all the screws you may find including arround the speakers.
3. Seal the corners with some kind of silicone (the corner on the front board which holds the speakers)
4. Solder all cables, Maybe buy a new input-jack.
5. Make sure the mid column is straight
6. If wanted, seal around the speaker handles.
7. Close the cab and tighten goodly