paramore_fans

paramore_fans's Profile Comments

paramore_fansa wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 6:14pm

TheUpsides1337 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:07am :
Hey man thanks so much! Love your tabs as well! Definitely seems we have a similar taste in music

you're welcome. I want to create more Mixtapes guitar chords. I'm just addicted to their music lately haha too bad that I did not really appreciated them earlier. Their band only lasted for 4 years from 2010-2014. Such a shame that their music is really good. I wish that they did not break up. The vocalist/guitarist Maura Weaver has a new band though called BOYS.

TheUpsides1337 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 6:07am

maxwellcartel1 wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 7:54am

Kinda asking around, but could you please tab out Pretense by Knuckle Puck ?

Kraziekhat wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 10:00am

paramore_fans wrote on Dec 26th, 2016 at 5:54pm :
It's rad that you surpassed me when it comes to the number of tab contributions. Keep it up dude. I'm busy lately at work stuff that's why I don't post guitar tabs/chords as much as I used to in the past. But I still post tabs/chords whenever I have a time.

Kraziekhat wrote on Feb 10th, 2017 11:23am

paramore_fans wrote on Dec 26th, 2016 at 5:54pm :

------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----
Thanks for your comments, mate. You are an 'ACE' tabber and one the best in my book. I hope you can find a few minutes, now and then, to post a tab or two.
I'm sure most of us will be looking forward to your future posts.
Have a good one. Cheers!!! Kraziekhat.

Karlriggypenas wrote on Feb 19th, 2016 7:35am

please make a tab of photograph tabbed by sungha jung

Karlriggypenas wrote on Feb 19th, 2016 7:34am

try making tabs of sungha jungs fingerstyle songs

tzipporah23 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 1:59am

Poll: What should be my next cover? I want to really work hard on something for lately I have just been playing for fun not putting time into it. I want to show that I can do a good job. I am thinking something maybe by one of these three artist Sheryl Crow, Carole King or Linda Ronstadt but I would love to hear what artist and songs you would like me to work on too. I promise to give it due time and truly work at it. I am just learning so it's not gonna be perfect or fancy. I need people to give feedback too. Here is the link to my poll it would be alot easier to have the answers in one place https://plus.google.com/+KayannaOttawayMyAutobiog raphy/posts/YEFUUXNqAwS

tzipporah23 wrote on May 15th, 2015 1:06am

Just finished a tab for Carrie Underwood's version of How Great Thou Art and wondered if you could check it out and approve it.

bbrown235 wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 9:27pm

Hey man I was wondering if you could check out the song For Energy Infinite and maybe post the chords for it? Thanks!

milsou wrote on Dec 7th, 2014 8:21am

Nice avatar... in journey ?

ThorChicken wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 12:24am

Congrats on being #1! One question: Will you ever submit some U2 tabs?

DDDiego wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 8:15pm

Why are some of your Aly & Aj tabs rated 4 stars max?!! I use them all the time and they rock!!!

gorundur wrote on Aug 11th, 2014 8:45pm

Hey I just wanted to drop a line here on how much i appreciate your hard work and dedication on tabbing all those song. I really admire that :)

paramore_fansa wrote on May 3rd, 2013 8:21am

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 3:33am :
Dang man, that's pretty mind blowing. I'll probably never get anywhere close to 3,000.

Bravo! Keep at it!
thank you brother, hey dude I have a band, I'm the drummer of a punk rock band THE TURNOVERS,please like us on facebook,thanks

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 7:33am

Bravo! Keep at it!

paramore_fansa wrote on May 1st, 2013 7:08am

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 1:10am :
So, being the number one tabber, I have a question for you. Did you do all your tabs by yourself, or do you have people help you somehow?

I did them by myself

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 5:10am

candyflipper7 wrote on Apr 11th, 2013 12:51pm

TY for adding me. Have a great weekend! Enjoy the new Paramore CD. It's awesome.

Gerard Way Jr wrote on Mar 13th, 2013 11:27am

UG's top contributor earned the title by tabbing punk songs? S:
The fuck