paramore_fans

paramore_fans's Profile Comments

THIS_IS_GOD wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 8:38pm

just wanted to send a thank you for all the pop punk tabs, been seeing your tabs on here for the past decade at this point. Thanks for all your hard work bro

BelBreathesRock wrote on Jan 12th, 2018 6:16am

Hey man, your tabs are awesome! Thanks for posting tabs of early and mid-2000s post-hardcore bands like Matchbook Romance, Hidden In Plain View, Finch, Senses Fail and others. Kinda have a request here. If you have some time, can you make a tab for In the Shadows by Story of the Year? Lately, those bands are my jam. Thanks for sharing awesome tabs :) keep on loving (rock) music dude

paramore_fansa wrote on Aug 2nd, 2017 6:14pm

TheUpsides1337 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 at 1:07am :
Hey man thanks so much! Love your tabs as well! Definitely seems we have a similar taste in music

you're welcome. I want to create more Mixtapes guitar chords. I'm just addicted to their music lately haha too bad that I did not really appreciated them earlier. Their band only lasted for 4 years from 2010-2014. Such a shame that their music is really good. I wish that they did not break up. The vocalist/guitarist Maura Weaver has a new band though called BOYS.

TheUpsides1337 wrote on Jul 17th, 2017 6:07am

maxwellcartel1 wrote on Mar 13th, 2017 7:54am

Kinda asking around, but could you please tab out Pretense by Knuckle Puck ?

Kraziekhat wrote on Mar 5th, 2017 10:00am

paramore_fans wrote on Dec 26th, 2016 at 5:54pm :
It's rad that you surpassed me when it comes to the number of tab contributions. Keep it up dude. I'm busy lately at work stuff that's why I don't post guitar tabs/chords as much as I used to in the past. But I still post tabs/chords whenever I have a time.

Kraziekhat wrote on Feb 10th, 2017 11:23am

paramore_fans wrote on Dec 26th, 2016 at 5:54pm :

------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----
Thanks for your comments, mate. You are an 'ACE' tabber and one the best in my book. I hope you can find a few minutes, now and then, to post a tab or two.
I'm sure most of us will be looking forward to your future posts.
Have a good one. Cheers!!! Kraziekhat.

Karlriggypenas wrote on Feb 19th, 2016 7:35am

please make a tab of photograph tabbed by sungha jung

Karlriggypenas wrote on Feb 19th, 2016 7:34am

try making tabs of sungha jungs fingerstyle songs

tzipporah23 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 1:59am

Poll: What should be my next cover? I want to really work hard on something for lately I have just been playing for fun not putting time into it. I want to show that I can do a good job. I am thinking something maybe by one of these three artist Sheryl Crow, Carole King or Linda Ronstadt but I would love to hear what artist and songs you would like me to work on too. I promise to give it due time and truly work at it. I am just learning so it's not gonna be perfect or fancy. I need people to give feedback too. Here is the link to my poll it would be alot easier to have the answers in one place https://plus.google.com/+KayannaOttawayMyAutobiog raphy/posts/YEFUUXNqAwS

tzipporah23 wrote on May 15th, 2015 1:06am

Just finished a tab for Carrie Underwood's version of How Great Thou Art and wondered if you could check it out and approve it.

bbrown235 wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 9:27pm

Hey man I was wondering if you could check out the song For Energy Infinite and maybe post the chords for it? Thanks!

milsou wrote on Dec 7th, 2014 8:21am

Nice avatar... in journey ?

ThorChicken wrote on Sep 27th, 2014 12:24am

Congrats on being #1! One question: Will you ever submit some U2 tabs?

DDDiego wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 8:15pm

Why are some of your Aly & Aj tabs rated 4 stars max?!! I use them all the time and they rock!!!

gorundur wrote on Aug 11th, 2014 8:45pm

Hey I just wanted to drop a line here on how much i appreciate your hard work and dedication on tabbing all those song. I really admire that :)

paramore_fansa wrote on May 3rd, 2013 8:21am

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 3:33am :
Dang man, that's pretty mind blowing. I'll probably never get anywhere close to 3,000.

Bravo! Keep at it!
thank you brother, hey dude I have a band, I'm the drummer of a punk rock band THE TURNOVERS,please like us on facebook,thanks

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 7:33am

Bravo! Keep at it!

paramore_fansa wrote on May 1st, 2013 7:08am

Joshua Garcia wrote on May 1st, 2013 at 1:10am :
So, being the number one tabber, I have a question for you. Did you do all your tabs by yourself, or do you have people help you somehow?

I did them by myself