panhead201

panhead201's Profile Comments

bonne95 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2012 11:57am

panhead201 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 7:04pm :
Nice to meet you,man.Keep playing your guts out,do good in school,it can't hurt.See ya panhead201

nice to meet you too, I will :) and see yaŽ :)
do you play any instruments :)

ramatu22 wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 2:06pm

Hello My Sweet Dear,
How are you?hope fine. My name is Ramatu. I am single girl,never married. I pick interest to communicate with you for purpose.I have something important i want to discuss with you private. Please i will like you to reply me to my private email address(ramatutata@hotmail.com)for easy communication and to tell you reason i contacted you together with my pictures,and details about me. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Remain blessed.

ramatu22 wrote on Apr 1st, 2012 2:05pm

Hello My Sweet Dear,

shery~ wrote on Mar 31st, 2012 11:50am

You can participate with us in toptitleweb
And solicit opinions on the relevant subject areas of romance and happiness, is also all about women's makeup and hair and skin, we hope your stay with us at the following link

Stugg334 wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 8:48pm

Did you mean to post all those comments on my profile? It's like you thought it was yours or something, just wondering.

panhead201a wrote on Mar 11th, 2012 4:24am

I think you're funny and you get it.

Pagan_Poetry wrote on Mar 10th, 2012 5:33am

panhead201 wrote on Mar 9th, 2012 at 10:54pm :
I think you're funny.Who's TROWZAA?i WAS GONNA JOIN UP WIYH THE jEHOVAH,S WITNESSES BUT THEYGOT OFFENDED BY ONE OF MY LAWN ORNAMENTS/SCULPTURES NOW THEY WON'T COME BACK.WHY WOULD "THEY"WANNA GET RID OF YOU,WHOEVER THEY IS.THE WITNESSES NEWSPAPERS WAS GREAT FOR STARTING FIRES,HIGH PRAISE FROM ME,BEING KINDA STINGY WITH THE COMPLIMENTS......BRING BACK MONO panhead201

Well, a lot of people don't like me I guess ahaha