pablo02324

pablo02324's Profile Comments

salmon philippe wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 6:26pm

your new tracks are good , I like the one with drums the most. about fingerpicking , I use the thumb for the bass and the three following fingers for the rest (sadly pinky does not play) - you can see a demo of my fingerstyle on my videos here :
http://www.youtube.com/user/salmonfishandships?fea ture=mhum#p/u/29/dn-grCbZPrU
but I also play flatpicking (with a pic) for instance here :
http://www.youtube.com/user/salmonfishandships?fea ture=mhum#p/u/15/0OIf9Wl0PXI
thanks for asking , and good luck for your guitar studies , see you

salmon philippe wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 7:30am

pablo02324 16 Jun 2009 wrote on Fingerpicking track:
That fingerpicking style sounds like there are two guitars playing at once... Is that you recording and editing it? Or just straight fingerpicking?? Either way, its great....

Thank you ! there is only one guitar and this is a song of Maxime le Forestier who plays like Marcel Dadi who plays like Chet Atkinns etc ... (and i try to play like them)the thumbs makes a super bass rythm and the rest of the fingers do the melody , tricky isn't it ?

salmon philippe wrote on May 27th, 2009 8:02pm

Thanks for you comment , I am not too much on Metal these days but if you wanna hear me rock , check my band's profile, we play classic rock but ... it rocks
see you

salmon philippe wrote on May 26th, 2009 2:41pm

Hello how are you , whats the guitar in your video ?

jcaugmented wrote on May 13th, 2009 4:55pm

pablo02324 wrote on May 13th, 2009 at 12:00am :

Wow, I like how the palm-muted AP sounds, at the 2:04 mark... It adds a nice depth of sound. Thanks for pointing that out and giving me a new teqnique to work on! And of course the rest of the song is killer as well....

No problem bro! That what this site is all about. Thanks for the comments.

Baby Strange wrote on May 5th, 2009 2:16pm

pablo02324 wrote on May 3rd, 2009 at 2:41pm :

Is that you playing guitar and bass?? It sounds awesome, keep thrashing...

Mostly me; some of the solos are guests seing as I'm not *quite* that good :p

ozzfest.spawn wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 9:11pm

hey Dude Add me up in G talk or Myspace. My G talk id- shredaj@gmail.com

Waiting to hear frm you

\M/

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 1:08pm

pablo02324 wrote on Apr 26th, 2009 at 4:26am :

Wow, night heat was awesome, i love that main riff... but the part at the 2min mark is my fav.... amazing

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by and watching- I truly appreciate you taking your time and giving me some feedback.
So how are things?

salmon philippe wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 6:19am

Yes, you are courageous to learn on your own, and so , I did the same anyway, and you learn all your life you see....
Welcome to UG

frethappy wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 3:36pm

pablo02324 wrote on Apr 7th, 2009 at 9:15am :

Thanks for the comment man, it means a lot! Once again, that sweeping lesson was awesome, I have been working on it almost non stop, haha.... thanks!

Thanks. I just got my Ibanez out of the shop. I can sweep on it much better.

Low action on a guitar makes a huge difference in your playing