paSTAR

paSTAR's Profile Comments

House Cat wrote on Mar 19th, 2009 10:39pm

your epeiphone is really nice

Blaze of Fury wrote on Nov 24th, 2008 5:39am

You Suck

Vauxite wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 9:13pm

paSTAR wrote on Nov 12th, 2008 at 9:12pm :

I just checked out random tabs, from Misc Unsigned Bands and dude, Assembly For a Hero is awesome.

Thanks man! It's my old band we're not together anymore, I wrote all the songs :)

gavz_verdikt wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 8:07am

Hey dude! Long time no chat!!!!! Wassup?

Gaffey wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 7:35pm

paSTAR wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 at 1:28pm :

Hey there, nice guitar. How long have you been playing?

I have been playing just over 2 years now, how about yourself. Thanks about the guitar! I love it.

iceman817 wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 6:52pm

about the teeth they cut open the gums and then cut the tooth in 2 sections and pull them out

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 5:59am

paSTAR wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 at 12:54am :

It starts at bar 174. I've committed it to memory but I'm still on getting fluent 6-string sweeps, as well as I'm working on speed; it seems to keep tying my fingers up. Bars 187-198 are also known something along the lines of 5th Caprice something or other. But don't quote me on that. It's very melodic and neoclassical.

And that race song is not Indian. I'm not sure how you got Indian out of that, maybe it was that it changes to harmonic minor for like half a measure.

Thanks a lot for Steve Vai. My sir plays some of his songs. And I didn't hear the song which you made up but I assumed it was some movie which had this amazing riff. I seriously wanna play that but there is no tab available for that.

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 10:57am

and yea, is the song 'Race' urs? and i havent heard it... is this an Indian song?

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 26th, 2008 10:43am

paSTAR wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 at 4:34pm :

Nah. I can't play all of Jordan. I used to be able to get past the guitar break and into what looks like tapping right before Buckethead goes mental in bar 34 in ver 1 of the song.

The intro's pretty easy. But I haven't picked up my guitar in a while. I doubt I would try to learn the rest of the song. Right now, I'm trying to learn the Crossroads Duel ending solo by Steve Vai.

Look it up. It's called Duel from Crossroads, but just search Crossroads scroll down to Steve Vai and open up the GP5 file.

Nice.. I heard Duel From Crossroads but I didnt like it somewhat. Which solo are you talking abt ie. which bar does it start from? (if u downloaded the guitar pro file)

And yea, Jordan looks tough so I guess let me practice 32-beat scales then go back to Jordan lol!

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 7:37pm

paSTAR wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 at 2:33pm :

I got Jordan by DLing it. On my other machine I have a program called Ares. I'm on my laptop now. (My University doesn't like p2p software.)

I thought you really can play it.. sheesh, who can actually play that song? And instead of P2P, I can tell u a site which is a music search engine. (I wish I could tell but UG hates bad links).. Google 'mp3 search engine' and go for SkreemR and search the song u want. 80% songs r found and 100 percent safe!!

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 25th, 2008 11:57am

where did u get the song Jordan from?

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 24th, 2008 7:15am

oh geez.. didnt see that.... thanks a lot for your help!

paSTAR wrote on Sep 11th, 2007 at 5:36pm :

oops, maybe they should add a spell check or something

Use Firefox for spell check or the latest IE!

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 22nd, 2008 7:35pm

well, it doesnt matter anymore.. i just need guitar pro 5 scales...

im being taught by the famous tutore: Glenn Perry who played for charity a lot and is a no 1 player for hits like Laila and Tonight and his brother Moses (i think) Perry who learnt with Chad from RHCP!

how great is that?

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 5:47pm

well it doesnt matter now.. i joined Glen Perrys institute so i will learn it from there.. message me when u have some gp scales files

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 8:59am

yea, heard of a pentatonic scale and practiced it twice...

dude, do you know any links where i can download guitar pro scales (pentatonic mainly)??

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 3:31am

well not so many scales.. just looking from here and there... definitely done the a major scale and c...

ibanez_2892 wrote on Jul 19th, 2008 10:52pm

i like the solo techniquie where its Capitan Falcon

lacrymosebeauty wrote on Jul 19th, 2008 4:20pm

paSTAR wrote on Jul 14th, 2008 at 1:49am :

You're going to South? That's awesome. I was a senior but I graduated. I had some good times there.

yeah im kinda nervous cause im coming from st thomas lol

gavz_verdikt wrote on Jul 18th, 2008 1:10pm

hey i am nearly a year and a quarter now and i am starting to take scales.. dude, ur quiz is good!! got myself 60!!

lacrymosebeauty wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 8:41pm

heyy im going to south next year ill be a jr.

1 2 read next