osXtiger

osXtiger's Profile Comments

geanes wrote on May 5th, 2011 11:25pm

Hey, I seem to remember you playing Transformice a lot last summer. Thoraxez right? You taught me how to play. xD We want you to come back and play, we have quite a few regulars back. :D

666WildChild666 wrote on Jun 11th, 2010 6:17am

Your profile pic looks just like my dog XD

Metal Axe wrote on May 31st, 2010 11:03am

osXtiger wrote on May 30th, 2010 at 8:57pm :
Stupid character limit

That's a good idea, I'm still learning alot, my guitar teacher always gives me ideas every lesson. Today he told us that instead of 2 bars of 4/4 we could split it to 7/8, 7/8 and 2/8 to create a very different effect. I'm going to try it for (possible) my song entry.

Yes I have entered. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to. :D Plus I've had a few ideas as of late. And my song writing (in my opinion) has really improved from April too :D

That's good, well I hope it's coming along nicely and is going to be up soon. I'm sure it's already better than you'd think it is. You're always you're wrost critic after all :p

I havn't been actually. I got 3-4 hrs of guitar practise in today. And it's a school day too. And over the weekend I wrote a song (needs some tweaking, but could really work). It definately has some of my better leads in it in my opinion.

Metal Axe wrote on May 30th, 2010 5:11am

Hey there, long time no talk. See you're signed up for the June 30day song challenge :p. Any ideas for what you're going to write about yet?

And how's you're album coming along? Still wroking on it or stopped?

geanes wrote on May 16th, 2010 7:08pm

osXtiger wrote on May 16th, 2010 at 4:04am :
I have a poor memory. Plus I get bored quite quickly and end up doing the same thing over and over and over... :
Haha cool, I visited this one guys profile 10 times in a day once, and I had no idea that I did.

geanes wrote on May 15th, 2010 8:41pm

6 visits to my profile? :p

geanes wrote on May 15th, 2010 6:23pm

osXtiger wrote on May 15th, 2010 at 12:07pm :
of all people to give me my 1000'th profile view!
You should leave JayT44 and join me just because of that. ;)

geanes wrote on May 15th, 2010 1:20pm

Here's your 1000th pv, use it wisely.

Steven Prince wrote on May 3rd, 2010 1:35pm

Hey, thanks for the add, much appreciated :)

Chromeberry wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 1:18am

penis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penispenis penis penis

Chromeberry wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 1:17am

guitarxo wrote on Apr 15th, 2010 12:34pm

Hey I sigged you just now from that thread about being hungry. Thought you'd like to know :)

jasonggabbott wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 4:30am

Thank you for reading my blog! What makes today such a great day?

Metal Axe wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 6:11am

osXtiger wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 5:32pm :
Aye maybe so.

I look forward to hearing your stuff, so hurry up and finish 'em so I can hear them
Anyway, I'll see you later. Keep up the good work

Cool, I'm not sure if I'm going to upload parts of the songs, or just unrelated songs that I'm going to upload sometime anyway. :p. We'll see how the last song turns out and if I decide to do another.

By the way, did you know you started a bandwagon? :p Everyone's making blogs now on the 30 Day Album Challenge.

Cya haha. Good luck with getting some music written!

Metal Axe wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 4:41am

osXtiger wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 3:31pm :
I've decided I'll put up samples of the songs I have tomorrow. Gives me a chance to polish the previews up a little bit

We should trade places musically, I can start songs pretty well, it's continuing them that's my problem

Maybe a future collab could be in order sometime? :p I'm looking foward to hearing the previews when they're up. I should probably put some up sometime, I wanna finish writing my songs first though.

Metal Axe wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 4:23am

osXtiger wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 3:07pm :
Yeah, you're right. I'm currently writing a song called midnight melancholy, which uses natural harmonics for it's backbone to give it a fairly light, almost mysterious feel. But the harmonics are pretty delicate so putting normal notes doesn't work very well for it. But I should have a sample of it to upload in a few. It's nowhere near complete and doesn't have a main melody yet but whatever. :

I tried writing a song with natural harmonics a while ago... I gave up shortly after :p. I think they can really make a song if they're used right. It's just a b*tch to get them to sound good when you swap the song around a little. I'm looking foward to hearing it if you decide to put up samples :)

Damn I got writers block now, starting a song is always the hardest part for me, if I don't like how it starts I won't like it at all. Keep on trying I guess, something will work...

Metal Axe wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 3:40am

osXtiger wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 2:25pm :
it's barely been a week! You're like a song writing machine, I'm jealous.

I have around 4-5 concepts, but I tend to be pretty bad at developing them. I suppose you could call it writers block, but I'm sure I can write through it.
Haze (on my profile) is one of those concepts, and I really want it done 'cause it's been bothering me for quite a long time.

I really like Haze, I think you could easily expand on it if you sat down and experimented. It's a really nice piece. I actually like all your recordings, they've all got a really 'friendly' and nice vibe to go with them :)

It's just a matter of finding influences and thinking "what if I tried...". It can be as simple as a tree, :haha: would you believe me if I said I just felt inspired to write about that? :P

Metal Axe wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 3:17am

osXtiger wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 1:53pm :
Hi to you too sir!

Hope the album is coming along well.

It is, I'm starting to write the last song today, at the moment I'm thinking about calling it Road to Sin. I'm having one small problem is now I don't like the first two songs I wrote that much. They just don't seem to fit in with the rest of the album. If I have enough time I might have to write another two :p.

How has your album been? Made much progress?

stevve wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 1:07am

Cage the elephant sig! nice.

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 6th, 2009 5:15am

What a great profile pic!:)

1 2 read next