nugiboy

nugiboy's Profile Comments

seeneyj wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 10:19am

nugiboy wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 at 7:05pm :
Don't hate on OPs OP.

RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGER AGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAG ERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGER AGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAG ERAGE

westley23j wrote on May 26th, 2011 3:39am

nugiboy wrote on Apr 21st, 2011 at 8:11am :
Hey man sorry for the late c4c!

I gave your song Mud Dog a listen and I actually thought it was really cool. The fast paced drums were really nicely done and the production was tight. Did you program them or is it you playing? The song itself has a good structure and once you get vocals and maybe a second guitar involved it will sound more like a full song. Loved the solo btw, even though you say it was completely improvised. It gave the ending a sort of mad/manical feel. Good stuff! Glad you enjoyed my song too man

sorry it took me so long to get back to you. i dont look at my comments often. cant ya tell? :-) thanks for the crit. glad you liked it and thought so highly of it. i appreciate it. i used EZDrummer for the drums. i tried learning the drums for real, and lets just say it wasnt meant to be. haha!! i am not a singer, so if yo uare willing to contribute, im willing to let you do it. thanks again

westley23j wrote on May 24th, 2011 5:21pm

oh....and do you have anywhere that i could check out YOUR music if you have any?

westley23j wrote on May 24th, 2011 5:20pm

hey man, i JUST read your crit for my song MUD DOG. thanks for checking it out. i dont sing, and have been learning the tricks of double tracking guitars, so maybe ill redo it. would you be interested in contributing some vocals or bass or something?

CloudArchitect wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 1:12pm

Ohh that'll be cool then man, when you have some tracks up send me a comment and I'll come and listen :P looking forward to it haha.

I'm doing solo stuff and band stuff. I have a band in the really early stages called Under (we're missing a bassist and drummer, we'll have them soon enough so we can play live though hehe). -- www.myspace.com/thebandunder if you're interested.

Are you in a band?

CloudArchitect wrote on Jun 7th, 2010 11:56am

Heyy thanks for your comment on my song man :D. That song is one of my shittier ones I have to admit. I'm glad my posts helped you out as well, do you have any music you've made anywhere? Also very very very nice music taste haha

DgorillazguyH wrote on May 7th, 2010 10:26pm

good taste in music dude!
btw thanks for the rating on "Empire Ants" Tab

Indie Purist wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 9:45pm

thanks a mill for rating, chief

Jakem27 wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 7:33pm

thanks for the rating man and i wanted to tab that song just as badly as anyone wanted to learn how to play it haha. it's such a good song!

Jakem27 wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 4:30am

Hey, I saw that you commented on the little brother tab by grizzly bear. i just wanted to let you know i just submitted a tab for little brother acoustic version on yellow house. seemed like you wanted to learn that one so i just wanted to let you know that you will be able to know. haha :)

ComfortablyDumb wrote on Oct 3rd, 2009 7:42pm

I've actually done most of it, but I got pretty bored of it. I'm gonna finish it sometime soon though, I've only got half of Louise Louisa left...

nugiboy wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 at 2:06am :
Hey man. Just wondering if you're planning on doing part 2 of Mews album, And the Glass Handed Kites. Your first powertab was amazing and it would be great if you could get the rest up.

No pressure though :P

aaciseric wrote on Jul 15th, 2009 4:08pm

Hey man, thanks for the reply on my thread, so what kind of band would you be interested in making? In terms of genre and stuff.

Hybrid_Xer0 wrote on May 24th, 2009 8:18am

i use a program called addictive drums

skippy_moogoose wrote on May 2nd, 2009 12:46am

cheers for accepting :)

SEbI666 wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 10:28pm

kk forbet about it. doesnt matter

SEbI666 wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 10:21pm

could it be, that you are a 4 chan guy?

metal4all wrote on Jan 2nd, 2009 4:45pm

nugiboy wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 at 6:28pm :

Hey thanks for the help on my chord soloing thread. Very helpfull. I guess i really need to start learning that fretboard. I enjoy a challenge anyway. Im going to go now because your blue profile text is making my head hurt lol.

Thanks again.
No problem dude. Believe me, I've been playing for 4 1/2 years, actually putting effort into it for about 3, and I still work on that stuff. It'll take a while.

Marley167 wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 11:22pm

Hey i saw your post in the Birmingham Classifieds thread and was wondering if you'd be interested in jamming sometime after Christmas?
I'm looking to start a Progressive sorta band but i like funk blues etc too :)
If you've got MSN add me :)
My msn's on my profile (Y)

gun4hire wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 9:20pm

nugiboy wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 11:08am :

Haha yeh its hilarious lol. I can't take credit for it though.

Nice to meet you!

nice to meet you too good sir. may we share many a lul in The Pit together

MoleMania wrote on Nov 23rd, 2008 3:47pm

nugiboy wrote on Nov 23rd, 2008 at 10:43am :

HEy I love you TOOO!!!!!!!!

But can i ask where you added me from?

Your profile.