ninjagayden777

ninjagayden777's Profile Comments

josh-josh-josh wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 10:28pm

ninjagayden777 wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 9:32pm :
Otay, and yea, I prefer written tab. Thanks again for all the hard work, man.

its up lol

josh-josh-josh wrote on Jun 29th, 2011 12:15am

ninjagayden777 wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 at 12:59am :
Bless you dude. I truly appreciate the effort you put into this stuff for us. You have my upmost respect for not only doing this stuff, but being fair and concise about it.

Muchos props.

P.s. I owe you a beer or something

haha thx mann! however if yur looking for a written tab it got rejected -_- but i spruced it up so it kills all the other ones in detail, wrote a nice little description of how it exceeds all the other tabs and resubmitted. if it fails yet again ill just email it to you :P baha

josh-josh-josh wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 3:43am

sry i dont wanna sound like a jerk but im goina thru my list of everyone here thats asking for tabs n tellin everyone im officially only taking one song request at a time :D cuz i get lazy n do the people that just ask for one song first cuz its easier, n thers several people here that hav asked for more than one song n just n dno which one they really want, n its prolly been forever :P n i try n go in order but i cant do 1 song for one guy n then like several for another, thats not fair :P n i need variety baha so from here on in plz just pick one at a time! so i can proceed in logical order n once ones finished n up, you can feel free to ask for the next! :P you can do a whole album like that i dont mind, just pick one at a timee :PP this is a mass message im copy n pasting to everyone lol im finishing off my recent single requests and continuing on from there in the order that more single requests appear on my messge board thing :P so throw one up there!

josh-josh-josh wrote on Jun 28th, 2011 3:34am

ninjagayden777 wrote on May 30th, 2011 at 9:22pm :
I know you must be absolutely swamped right now, but I does have a request.

All the tabs for Someone Somewhere by Asking Alexardria on this site are, well...crap. I wanted to know if you'd do this for me. I would be for ever endebted to you.

P.S. the Pressures tab was amazing

sry that took so long loll i got to the solo n got lazy n started somethin else for a while :P but its pending approval right now! i dno if yur a tab guy or guitar pro guy :P theres both, but it recommend the guitar pro for the solo, n the written tab it really quick, its all there just not as detailed as my usual tabs. im tryina clear off this massive list piling up here baha so i can do some songs of my ownn :P check it out!

josh-josh-josh wrote on May 31st, 2011 3:10am

ninjagayden777 wrote on May 30th, 2011 at 9:22pm :
I know you must be absolutely swamped right now, but I does have a request.

P.S. the Pressures tab was amazing

nah aha i kinda get to pick n choose :P n since most people cant grasp the concept of just asking for one song at a time, cuz i can only do one song at a time :P you win haha. ill look at it tomorrow hehe

josh-josh-josh wrote on May 19th, 2011 4:10am

ninjagayden777 wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 10:33pm :
Hey dude, I have a request. Could you tab Pressures by Parkway Drive?

its up!

josh-josh-josh wrote on May 12th, 2011 1:15am

ninjagayden777 wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 10:33pm :
Hey dude, I have a request. Could you tab Pressures by Parkway Drive?

officially completed! guitar pro and written tab both pending approval, if youve submitted 3 tabs you can see them in the approve list right now on the home page :P if not you gotta wait till they get accepted loll lemme kno what ya think when you see em, n lemme kno if you'd like any others aha

josh-josh-josh wrote on May 11th, 2011 3:48am

ninjagayden777 wrote on May 5th, 2011 at 10:33pm :
Hey dude, I have a request. Could you tab Pressures by Parkway Drive?

absolutely! :P sry i loafted answering lol no ones asked me for anything for a while aha i started it today, im like 60% done, shouldnt take any longer than 2morro to finish it lol (i work like 10hrs a day or id hav it done fr you by now loll) then its just gotta be approvedd, ill keep ya posted!

Bozjoarmstrong wrote on May 9th, 2011 9:04pm

Hey mate, thanks for your review of my reviews in that comment! Just got back into the whole UG thing, and have become re-addicted to reviewing...
Great to see another fan of N&TW and especially The Loved Ones! :D

josh-josh-josh wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 2:42am

ninjagayden777 wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 9:55pm :
Love the Miss May I tabs dude. You're extremely accurate. :]

aha thanks man!! ive got the whole album up, feel free to creep them! n lemme kno if theres any songs you want me to do hehe i did these all for another user that requested em :P

Katar wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 11:44pm

Thank you, my friend. I tip my hat to YOU for being in a Nintendocore band ^.^

AnAngrySquirrel wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 8:38am

Thanks for the add man ;D

B M T H wrote on May 1st, 2009 2:36pm

fuck my cock what else??

imdeth wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 8:50pm

I noticed the only "nintendocore/death metal sextuplet" sig. I need to here that shit NOW!