nightale

nightale's Profile Comments

DiminishedFifth wrote on Aug 2nd, 2010 2:43am

Haha I've been there, don't worry. Once you manage to get that Prog sound it stays and morphs (as you can tell by the difference in our prog songs).

Yeah I'll go check it out. And don't worry, I had a power metal phase and it's still in my blood too :p:

And thank you for the crit :]

21Fretter wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 2:23am

nightale wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 at 10:00pm :
Thanks for your comment on my song. Got anything I can comment? I'm glad you told me about the "endless sacrifice" sounding riff... Oh crap it really breaks my feelings toward this song now lol.... anyways I'll work on that but I can't help myself, I feel very bad about this riff even though it's genuine... haha

no worries, it happens to the best of us :P It's full of plenty sick other riffs so I'm sure you can scrounge up a new one somewhere. I'm good for a critique for now but maybe I'll hit you up for one in the future :)

Gulli05 wrote on Apr 19th, 2010 11:01am

So any update on your song or maybe some new songs?! :D

Gulli05 wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 7:53pm

nightale wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 at 9:30pm :
hey there! your "addings" on my song are really nice, I listened to it a few times now and it has something very catchy in it. Adds a kind of epic feeling to it, I love it. BTW, great songs on your profile! This would sound great a for a medieval movie soundtrack

if you have any other ideas for my song go on. if you want some help too, i'm there too, even though i have only a humble knowledge of music, i might be able to help

Hey man,
Yeah, it was no problem, I'm glad to help and I'm glad you like the tracks in my profile. I'm a big fan of orchestral music and metal and all that kind of stuff so I like to use that kind of mix together.

Yeah, if you watch the Tabs & Chords forums here alot you might notice me posting something so critics or any ideas on how to improve songs I might post in the future would be fantastic!