mysticguitar77's Profile Comments

tzipporah23 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 1:57am

Poll: What should be my next cover? I want to really work hard on something for lately I have just been playing for fun not putting time into it. I want to show that I can do a good job. I am thinking something maybe by one of these three artist Sheryl Crow, Carole King or Linda Ronstadt but I would love to hear what artist and songs you would like me to work on too. I promise to give it due time and truly work at it. I am just learning so it's not gonna be perfect or fancy. I need people to give feedback too. Here is the link to my poll it would be alot easier to have the answers in one place raphy/posts/YEFUUXNqAwS

christokapsel wrote on May 7th, 2015 3:23am

Hey bro, you're good at guitar tabbing, so just wanted to ask if you could tab this song - This Is Not Goodbye by Echoes The Fall. PLMj8QZSozjTi-QAeCOACsAxoxwBBBei8-&index=1

chintuwa wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 8:42am

Nice to meet you.
My name is Miss Favour Madi, please i want you to contact me via my email( i have something very important to share with you.
Have a blessed day

rockstarferdos wrote on Feb 1st, 2015 12:21am

mysticguitar77 wrote on Jan 24th, 2015 at 8:04pm :
Crap, I don't have GP6, but I checked out the Tab Pro version which is the same thing and it looks good dude, finally someone tabbed it in the right tuning haha. Been awhile since I jammed the song myself but from what I remember that's pretty much how I play it too. I think I might play the bridge a little differently, but regardless, it's pretty spot on. Awesome job, we need more good and accurate Sevendust tabs haha.

Thanks for checking out. Yea the tuning is one of my favorites, the same tune with Skeleton Song, Losing you, Number one and The wait. by the way I played Losing you and The wait with your tabs. they really R awesome. today I added drum parts to Broken Down and made it a pretty accurate and complete Tab. I'll update it as long as I figure out the mistakes and continue creating more and more tabs... so Rock On dude! \m/

rockstarferdos wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 2:42pm

Hi, I tried to tab Sevendust Broken Down and I want to show you. It's a GP6 tab and I haven't complete the Drum and Bass parts yet but it's very close to the original song. let me know your Idea about it. here is the link: _down_guitar_pro.htm
I'm waiting for your version of tab for the song.

flannelshirt wrote on May 16th, 2014 7:11pm

You're awesome, love ur tabs, love ur taste!

PlayforChrist wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 1:23am

mysticguitar77 wrote on Jul 7th, 2013 at 2:03am :
Sorry I didn't get to this comment earlier, I don't check this profile often and don't get e-mails when I get messages, but I'll add your request to my list now. Thanks!

Thanks a lot!

godsmacking99 wrote on Aug 9th, 2013 11:26pm

Been a long time fan of yours, rated all your tabs 5 stars. :)

Mazr3y wrote on Aug 9th, 2013 2:55pm

I was wondering if you could tab My Disaster by Love And Death. I've looked everywhere and nobody has tabbed it. Not sure if you will even do it but thanks in advance if you do :D.

PlayforChrist wrote on May 23rd, 2013 9:00pm

Hey, could you tab out Sever by We as Human for 2 guitars?

castlesfall wrote on Oct 9th, 2012 7:53am

mysticguitar77 wrote on Oct 9th, 2012 at 7:48am :
Thanks for the ratings dude! Rock on!
Absolutely, man! Awesome job on the 10 Years tabs. They're all super solid.

Zach101 wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 6:14pm

Hey man, nice tabs, rated them all 5 stars :]

ProgJazzMath wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 5:56am

mysticguitar77 wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 at 4:21pm :
It's an Ibanez RG1527 Prestige and I said I play it rarely, but I still play it from time to time since it's my only 7-string for now and I just upgraded the pickups. I plan on getting a new 7-string soon, so when I do I might consider selling the Ibanez, but for now I'm keeping it.

Oh shit, so you have the legit model? Nice man. And really? you think Schecters are better than that? I mean, i don't know if you were including your ibanez in that statement or not, but seriously. The only problem i have with extended range Schecters is the neck. But hey, it's whatever man. If you end up trying to sell that Ibanez I might try and take it off your hands. Anyway, sorry for the arguments, totally wasn't necessary brah.

ProgJazzMath wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 3:07pm

Sup, I read on that comment you have an ibanez 7 you don't use anymore. Would you be interested in selling it?

Kreuger wrote on Dec 19th, 2010 2:35pm

I saw your tab for Slip Away by Dry Cell. I was wondering if you can please do I Confide. I love that song

mmafighter178 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2010 2:40am

my tab is really shitty lol, i never wrote one before , i know how to play the song but not write it down haha

Chevelle454 wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 3:18am

dude could you tab out beyond the pale by mudvayne? i saw your other tab for beautiful and strange and it was pretty good.