mygear

fzqipaoxian wrote on May 11th, 2012 8:08am

[url=http://www.truereligionjeansretail.com/]jeans true religion[/url]
[url=http://www.truereligionjeansretail.com/]true religions[/url]

mariama wrote on Sep 1st, 2011 4:19am

mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk

Hello Dear
How are you, My name is Mariama i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address
(mbayemariama19@yahoo.co.uk) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have a lot to tell you, Lot´s of love,
email me on my mail box not in site
have a great day and God bless you.
miss Mariama

Razrsktrs wrote on Jan 3rd, 2011 10:22am

hey man how are you? i hope you're doin' okay. please listen to my new song thanks :D >> http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Razrsktrs/music /all/play937868

Tim_Greer wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 11:19pm

This site (mygear.com) has spammed me several times by mining my email address off of Craigslist posts where I was selling music gear. Really annoying, and the email came directly from this site’s server, so they knew exactly what they were doing (spamming). I’ve reported them. I recommend everyone do the same. Spamming is no way to get business or traffic to a site.

FruscianteFan77 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 12:58am

Hi Steve!!!

Fenderman21 wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 6:09am

hi i was just checking out your website, and im impressed! hope the site is workin well for you.

Nexium wrote on May 18th, 2009 1:04pm

How do you do it man,you're freaking friends whit everyone,do you got some underpaid asian kid to add all the weirdos from The pit as friends. :haha

Anyways cheers and all that jazz... :D

fretman5000 wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 9:25pm

The_Fuzz22 wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 at 3:36am :

Im a Rattlehead wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 11:10pm :

Although I disagree with your permanent ban I also agree that u did break site rules! Advertising websites that arent to do with any particular subject is a rule breaker! Im sorry for your loss though!

Sorry to hear about this mate. Breaks my heart really, it's a damned shame. The guys who run the show at UG are too quick to ban people permanently for miniscule reasons and make a piss-poor effort to listen to reason.

Right on. They took it too far.

nutmeg_trippin' wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 10:18pm

Till From Kenig wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 at 5:48pm :

You have to pay to advertise commercial service, I thought it's obvious UG needs money to make everything running.

Here is contact form:

He's right, I don't understand why everyone is beach E-ng around like that.

Till From Kenig wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 3:48pm

You have to pay to advertise commercial service, I thought it's obvious :) UG needs money to make everything running.

Here is contact form:

The_Fuzz22 wrote on Feb 24th, 2009 10:36am

Im a Rattlehead wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 at 11:10pm :

What part of a website selling vintage guitars DOESN'T seem like a "particular subject" to you. Seemed to me like a very useful resource and that he found an appropriate place to advertise: A GUITAR WEBSITE CALLED "ULTIMATE" FUCKING GUITAR :D

isildurs_bane wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 1:22am

what a tool

get some wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 1:03am

too bad you got banned before I joined

fretman5000 wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 11:41pm

F U guitar freak. I don't think this guy should be banned, hes just tryin to get a biz goin.

guitarfreak222 wrote on Jan 15th, 2009 10:47am

timo1 wrote on Aug 19th, 2008 at 9:50pm :

the_strikes wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 at 8:55pm :

Dude I just found out you got banned. Serves you right, for one you made a profile on UG for your website then talked about it obviously to attract customers, thats why you have so many friends, sorry if I sound like an asshole but its true and besides you'll probably just delete this comment.
But he does seem like a legit guy.
He didn't come here just to promote his site,he wanted to be part of the community

Nahh Hes here to act friendly and attract customers for his gay site... Serves him right for getting banned!!

Jadensherrard wrote on Jan 10th, 2009 6:14am

woohoooooo! MY GEAR!

RevaM1ssP1ss wrote on Dec 24th, 2008 5:36pm

Happy Holidays :)

xoxoxo.

Thedboy wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 6:32pm

Hey there,
Absolute Radio (based in Britain) is holding a rock-off competition, the winner of which will recieve a radio show dedicated to the bands most prominent forum, and the band themself. www.greendaycommunity.org has submitted a playlist to represent green day and we are currently in a match against coldplay. So Im asking you to go to this link: http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/music/rockoff/fixtu res.html , click on 'The Rock-Off Vote' on the right hand side, select Green Day and go ahead and vote. Do so and i will love you for all eternity :) :) :)

grille wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 2:26pm

Hi.

Check out our new recording with my band Fellow Envy.
You can find us at UG or Myspace.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »