muckypup

muckypup's Profile Comments

fretz86 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 3:03pm

Hey man I been away for a while but I just started messing around on here again. Listened to your stuff on myspace and I gotta say it sounds krunk. Keep up the good work. Peace.

BLSSKISS wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 9:43pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss anita,
and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
(anitampka4love@yahoo.com) is my private email
address. I would like you to contact me back so that
you know me better and I send my photo
to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
in love anita I'm ready to tell you about myself ok.

Lobyte wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 4:05pm

Ah, know what you mean : / ive been trying to get a new amp but dont have time to try more of em. Id love to hear it once its done :) (your bands recordings with vox)

Lobyte wrote on Jan 4th, 2011 9:45pm

hehe thanks, those are pretty old now :P By coincidence i decided yesterday to form a thrash band with a friend of mine at school (we decided to play some stuff together, which we didnt do before and it sounded pretty tight). Im in senior year now though and schools a bitch : / and how are things with you?

Dingo42 wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 2:08am

Hey man, just wondering how do you record your mp3's? Sounds fuckin' awesome dude.

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 4:40pm

muckypup wrote on Apr 3rd, 2010 at 9:47am :
Thanks for the add dude!
No problem.

Andragon wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 3:39am

It's leaked, so I listened to it in full. I can tell you this much: it's FUCKING good. Rocket-whatever is just a teaser. I hope they tour, because I wanna see them and get a T.

Andragon wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 6:50pm

OMFG DEFTONES ALBUM FUCKING RULES!!! Haven't been excited bout Deftones' records since White Pony a decade ago. Fuck yea!

craig_mccann wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 11:58pm

Hey man sweet Schecter Omen btw, I was thinking of getting the same 1 as my first 7, how does it feel compared to other Schecter necks? N how does it sound? Beautiful finish on it likes.

Death Knell wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 8:20pm

muckypup wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 9:57am :
Cool! where will you be performing?

Underworld, london. It will be my first time there so I have no idea how the venue actually is or how popular. We are supposed to be performing at a few other places but we are unsure about which venues would be the best idea. I'll be doing some subbing as well whilst i'm in town so it should be fun.

Death Knell wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 9:21pm

damn straight I have a good taste in music :P Your's isn't that bad either :) By the way, hello! Noticed you're in the UK. I'll actually be in london for some performances in the summer. You should attend because, of course, it will be badass.

Gh057 wrote on Mar 6th, 2010 3:30am

muckypup wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 at 6:03am :
If you are using an interface with your computer, it will work dude, just remember, the DI tracks have to be clean sounding

Okay, so I learned a little about VSTs and tracking and such. I'll make a couple DI tracks and ship them your way for distorting. I'll just make a quick ZIP file for that. Any way you could still send me that pic of the settings you used?

Gh057 wrote on Mar 5th, 2010 4:49am

muckypup wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 at 2:33pm :
send me a sample if you have one dude! PM me it or email me it, at muckypup1@gmail.com
do you have an interface? you need one if you want DI tracks

I'm running through ASIO direct into firewire at the moment. Will that work?

Gh057 wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 2:29am

muckypup wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 at 4:33pm :
Also, if you have the DI tracks for a song of yours, just send them to me in a PM and I'll get you the sound

only problem there is I dunno how to get a good DI track :(

Gh057 wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 8:30pm

It'd be much appreciated, for sure :)

Gh057 wrote on Mar 3rd, 2010 5:44am

Dude, how'd you get the distortion on http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/God...20TSE%20X30. mp3 , if you don't mind me asking.

That's like, the exact tone I need to make.

rafael203 wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 12:34am

Please visit my youtube account if you want to see me play guitar
please subscribe and comment me on what you think

ZeGuitarist wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 10:34am

I've added 5 more judging spots to the Arnie competition. You're in as a judge!

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php? p=22971636&postcount=109

:cheers:

DIV ON! wrote on Dec 18th, 2009 5:56pm

atleast someone has a good taste in music nowadays

Squares wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 1:19am

Hey please don't tak it to heart, i know you worked hard on your part, but it corrupted the rest of the song... i've gotta cut it.

I welcome you to try again later, just try not to turn the drums into pianos next time o_o''

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next