mitythor666

mitythor666's Profile Comments

NinaKumar wrote on Nov 8th, 2013 9:56pm

Haha! Love your "lurkers" comment! Saw you visited my profile so I thought I'd return the favor!

coco-loco wrote on Jan 4th, 2013 5:05pm

ZAAIN!!!!

coco-loco wrote on Jan 4th, 2013 2:30pm

"Right, so I've been getting a lot of lurkers lately, it wouldn't kill you to say hello :p: and it's not like I can't see that you've been here, you morons :p "

Ironic, seeing as YOU LURKED MY PROFILE MISTER, WITHOUT POSTING A COMMENT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED YOU HYPOCRITICAL HIPPOPOTAMUS!

ChucklesMginty wrote on Dec 15th, 2012 8:57pm

mitythor666 wrote on Dec 14th, 2012 at 11:24am :
Hey man, I'm Zain from tinychat, how'd last night go?

She said no.

x/taluha wrote on Nov 3rd, 2012 12:51am

mitythor666 wrote on Oct 30th, 2012 at 6:53am :
I would keep it longer, bit my hair is odd, in that not all of it grows the same way, it's mostly wavy in the front and sides, but VERY tight curls in the back, and the more affordable hair dressers around here don't know how to deal with it, I can't afford to spend a lot on my haircuts atm, still living off my parents, no job

However I did try to get my hair into that James Dean look, and it didn't turn out half bad so thanks a lot for the suggestion, also just found out that this girl I really like is a massive fan of James Dean, and she flipped when she saw my hair so

awesome glad it worked out for you!:)

x/taluha wrote on Oct 29th, 2012 1:49am

mitythor666 wrote on Oct 28th, 2012 at 5:38am :
Hmmm that's actually not bad, only thing would be I'd have to keep my hair really short for it, but I like how this looks: [URL]http://hommemaker.files.wordpress.com/2011/08 /james_dean-2461.jpg[/URL]

your hair can be longer for it too

x/taluha wrote on Oct 27th, 2012 5:52am

mitythor666 wrote on Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:31pm :
Oh, well that's a shame, guess I'll just keep it short and have a wavy faux hawk coz I really don't want to be bothered with flat ironing it, thanks

you could try doing a pompadore would look badass imo.

x/taluha wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 10:17pm

mitythor666 wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 3:49pm :
Not sure if you remember me, but I've asked you about hair stuff before haha, I recently cut my hair really short (pics on profile), coz I was sick of how high maintenance my hair was, and it wasn't even looking good enough to justify the amount of time I was spending on it tbh.

I've got hair that gets quite curly when it's over an inch long and I've been using this L'Oreal Fiber Putty stuff to faux hawk it, any tips on how to do it properly? my hair is curly so it never comes out the way I'd expect, thanks

it seems youre looking to get a "straight" look ina faux hawk, only way to do that is to flat iron or make your hair straight,

ZanEeTee wrote on Jul 13th, 2012 10:25am

Thanks for the heads up man - I had no idea :)

akack wrote on May 2nd, 2012 8:28pm

mitythor666 wrote on May 3rd, 2012 at 1:31am :
so yeah, your sig had a limits math problem in it, answer is 1 I think, I haven't dealt with complicated limits for the last few semesters, so forgive me if I'm wrong :P

Unfortunately you're off on this one mate, answer is e. Credit for trying though! :D

Always remember, lim (1+f(x))^g(x) as f(x)→0 and g(x)→∞ is always equal to:
e^[ lim f(x)*g(x) ], with the same tendency of x as in the original problem.

For example in this problem, f(n) is simply 1/n and g(n) is simply n. So,
lim n→∞ (1+1/n)^n
= e^ [lim n→∞ (1/n)*(n)]
= e^1
= e

Which happens to be my favourite constant :haha:
:cheers:

jambi_mantra wrote on Apr 3rd, 2012 10:19am

mitythor666 wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 10:58pm :
RMIT and Monash, I'd be happy to get into either tbh, also applying to UWA and Curtin in Perth, but Melbourne is first preference, as a non-Aussie, what's it like?

Melbourne as a city is awesome. There's always stuff going on, it's beautiful, the surrounding areas are great. It is expensive though, like most of australia.

As a uni: can't speak for every uni but it's a lot more focused compared to what i'm used to back in the UK. You have to work hard to get anywhere. But generally it's pretty awesome.

x/taluha wrote on Mar 28th, 2012 9:24pm

why not try ordering some offline? there really is no other product like that i tell ya man :D

x/taluha wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 10:07pm

mitythor666 wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 at 1:59pm :
Cheers for the advice, I dunno if I'll be able to get ahold of that exact brad of product, but I'll have a look around for the type of product, deffo cutting my hair, just haven't had time lol, this weekend for sure, and I'll be sure to get the thermal spray once my hair gets long enough to iron again :

that brand is world wide:p

jambi_mantra wrote on Mar 27th, 2012 12:21pm

mitythor666 wrote on Mar 26th, 2012 at 8:03pm :
Read something about you being in uni in Melbourne, I'm possibly transferring there in July, which uni do you go to?

Uni of Melb. Which are you applying to?

x/taluha wrote on Mar 26th, 2012 9:25pm

ok first and foremost the thinning is probably due to a number of things one of them is the hair relaxer, second, it could be hereditary . You need to use a thermal spray for your hair when you iron it i dont care if you iron it once a year you are putting 450 degrees onto your hair,.....second you need aidfferent shampoo and conditioner

you should be able to buy all 3 of these products at a salon
http://www.joico.com/products/haircare/kpak/kpak-d eeppenetratingreconstructor
http://www.joico.com/products/haircare/kpak/kpak-s hampoo
http://www.joico.com/products/haircare/kpak/kpak-c onditioner

deff get at least a trim in your hair too while youre at the salon because the first step to healthy hair is have a trim at least every 2-4 months. if you dont and your hair is thinning and the damage due to the chemical relaxer what happens is the hair splits up from the ends into the mid shaft and to the roots and therefore you have thin crappy hair .
I do recommend all these products.

x/taluha wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 4:57pm

mitythor666 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 7:53am :
I do flat iron it, but not very often, my hair's been this thin as long as I can remember =/

i have thin thin hair too, what do you use for shampoo & conditioner, and do you protect your hair when you flat iron it? what products do you use if any?

x/taluha wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 1:26am

mitythor666 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 3:57pm :
Hey, just remembered you helped me out with my hair once, I've been cutting it on and off since then, prefer it shorter these days, but I've noticed that my hair just grows in very thin, almost like I have more spaces between individual hairs than most people. Some people have told me I should shave my head and it'll grow back thicker, since that stimulates the scalp and things, but is there any product I can use to make it look a bit thicker, that doesn't do damage to the hair? don't look at my profile pic btw, it's about 3 years old lol

what do you do to your hair do you flat iron it, do you use other thermal tools ,

Controlpanel wrote on Feb 5th, 2012 4:23am

I find it amusing that you lurked me without saying something...return lurk.

SocialQuarntine wrote on Jan 28th, 2012 8:41am

mitythor666 wrote on Jan 27th, 2012 at 6:33am :
heylo, its been a while, how you doin?

Great thanks :) joined a new band that's already been together for quite some time, so it's working out beautifully. How about you man??

JohnnyGenzale wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 3:51pm

mitythor666 wrote on Jan 26th, 2012 at 2:57pm :
Your sig made me nostalgia real hard.

:) nice to hear. that song is fucking amazing.

1 2 3 4 5 read next