metal105

metal105's Profile Comments

bastratard wrote on Nov 9th, 2009 12:51pm

Whats up man. I been checking out your tunes this morn. That Final is tough! Take it easy dude. Peace?

adeliq wrote on Oct 26th, 2009 11:14pm

Just checked out "Final" Really liked it, nice and groovy and easy to get into. You have a really good recording sound as well. Well done.

supralightning wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 1:21am

metal105 wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 at 11:12pm :
hey whats up? long time no hear.

hey bro! lol I've kinda been on vacation from music making. Playin lots and lots of acoustic but not recording. Stay tuned though, I'm probably gonna start working on new stuff soon

Dakkstar wrote on Aug 28th, 2009 7:54pm

I like your helpless cover a lot, though I've always liked the Diamond Head version better. Your playing is effin' tight.

XxLloydxX wrote on Aug 11th, 2009 9:14pm

metal105 wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 at 7:06pm :
james_mchugh80@hotmail.
cheers man nice one.=)

Hey man it looks like you didn't receive the song because I got a mail saying that it wasn'Ąt sent, like the email you gave me doesnĄ't exist, could you give me another email, or confirm to me that you typed your email correctlY? :P sorry I didn't send it BEFORE! haha

kav101 wrote on Aug 9th, 2009 4:01pm

cheers for the add m8 :)

Metallica1554 wrote on Aug 6th, 2009 12:56pm

Dude what gear do you use to record? I'm really liking the new songs!
Do you mic your amp or is it direct input to your audio interface?

Demonology wrote on Jul 30th, 2009 4:00am

haha, me too. Well actually I am ready for CoD6! Been playing heaps of CoD5. Haven't got anything else to do really. /needs job.

Demonology wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 11:35pm

hey man, what you been up to lately?

I just added you on xbox (TANK II oCOOKIo)

XxLloydxX wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 12:00am

metal105 wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 at 7:06pm :
james_mchugh80@hotmail.
cheers man nice one.=)

Hey man sorry I never sent you my song, I never forgot about sending it so today I put my ass on my chair and sent it to you just a few minutes ago. If your still playing Call of duty, enjoy killing them soldiers with my song ahah

Dakkstar wrote on Jun 28th, 2009 6:49am

Dude, we should do a tone trade because I use Gearbox aswell for my X3. That's always fun.

Vartanian wrote on Jun 21st, 2009 5:51pm

nice song, sounds like disconnect by megadeth at some parts, but i enoyed it

destinzock wrote on May 27th, 2009 11:57pm

metal105 wrote on May 27th, 2009 at 5:06pm :

thanks for add. =D

No Problem.

Benjamin_Breeg wrote on May 26th, 2009 7:59pm

I thought morning jam was really cool. Maybe mix in the bass drum a little higher to give it a bit more punch. (Could just be my speakers tho... )
i listened to funked up, and i think its pretty cool, very effects laden, have you tried playing the intro with a whammy pedal? might sound cool
I really like Got me Running blind, seems really well put together.
Thx for the crit on my song.

tomsy49 wrote on May 25th, 2009 2:39pm

I really like the morning jam thing. It is very load/reload Metallica-esque. On running blind i really like the intro riff and lead tone. Overall you have some good playing on your hand. I'm not going to be too critical seeing as you have seen first hand i don't have chops like you but i really like your stuff and hope to some day have some good ideas like this. May i ask what you use for your drum tracks?

eastern_riffs wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 6:37am

Fireball was a decent song, it had a bit of a Pantera feel to it, although I felt it lacked heaviness to an extent. I didn't listen to the songs through the best of speakers but did you guys have bass guitar in your recording? In my opinion, you guys could use a more prominent second guitar to give the song a 'completeness'. It's good composition though.

The second one I heard was Dirt. Favor this over Fireball. I liked the guitar riffs in this song. Liked the breakdown in Dirt, and I think all you need is a vocalist to get this stuff on the go. You have 63 songs up here with real good ratings, you guys should try to get a demo out or something if you havent already.

ascendancy2 wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 3:54am

hey - really sorry that it has taken me so long to crit back, I started listening then completely forgot to crit back, only just occured to me that I totally forgot about it.

You got some really good material going on here, especially liking rain & biological (especially with the effects in the beggining of rain and the whole vibe of biological).

Looking forward to hearing more stuff from you, and sorry again for the super-late critting.

I've got a few more up myself if you fancy checking them out too :)

supralightning wrote on Mar 13th, 2009 4:36pm

Hey man thanks. That AZ track I wrote while I was gone. It's fingerpicked and its played on a 5 string acoustic (no low E) haha. I had to reformat my computer which I just finished this morning so its finally working again. It worked the other day when I recorded but when I turned it off it wouldnt reboot anymore, damn machines.

Anyway dude I checked out your new track and loved it, keep it up bro!

amandatrivette wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 3:44pm