metal Lover

metal Lover's Profile Comments

metal Lovera wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 9:22pm

Who are you?

:haha

guitarisgood123 wrote on Nov 8th, 2008 4:38am

Fuck you , you dick! You can suck my cock and go die and burn in hell because you're cock looks like you 12 bitch!
Go suck you dadies dick and eat your mommas vagina because when you turn 67 you will be child molester and you will rape donkeys in the ass hole and cum in their faces!!

Nuclear Hellsaw wrote on Nov 6th, 2008 7:02pm

metal Lover wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 5:55pm :

Is this really Nuclear Holocausto? haha
yes sir, the one and only,haha

MHDrunk wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 8:39pm

metal Lover wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 at 1:18am :

I'm unbanned mate! The metal forum needs MHDrunk to keep the newbs in line.

2pm (my time) on December 12th!

Conqueror wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 3:31pm

Yeah, I have heard of them, I assumed that since they were in another country I wouldn't have to change the name, but I will as soon as I can think of a better one.

MHDrunk wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 11:02pm

metal Lover wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 at 5:52pm :

I need Desaster in my life. Send me your favorite Desaster album.

haha man i dont have any desaster albums cos i never got into them, pick your favourite album i should be able to find a link

MHDrunk wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 9:21am

metal Lover wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 at 12:54am :

I don't know about joke band, but maybe a hoax.

it actually exists, ive spoken to people who have heard it, they say it is just crap, has to be a joke, and most of them threw their tape out :p:

MHDrunk wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 5:42am

metal Lover wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 at 12:04am :

Not a thing. I can't find any streaming sites that I can sample them either. Plus all of their releases were limited to 200 copies.

their rumoured to be a joke band

MHDrunk wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 3:59am

metal Lover wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 7:56pm :

I don't know if you have this, but could you send me 666 (Nor) - "Live 1"?

Venom inspired 1982 black metal.

ive never been able to find them man, do you have anything by them?

Firenze wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 9:06am

metal Lover wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 at 1:25am :

Yeah, it's from the first photoshoot. There's a few really awesome pictures from 1984.

And that whiskey picture is the default picture on my UG Bathory fan club. I'll send you an invite.

Cheers :) On my old computer I had downloaded a zip folder full of all the pictures from photoshoots Quorthon had done, labelled by year, but the fucking computer's harddrive burned out. =/

MHDrunk wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 11:48pm

metal Lover wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 1:02am :

I was banned for "bumping" a massive spam thread in the pit. This resulted in a 45 day ban. After about a week I made a multi to check on my gear ads in the Gear Forum. Banned for a multi, which resulted in an additional 60 day ban on this account. A total of 105 days, which I believe is the longest you can be banned without being permabanned.

haha that sounds shit man, well at least you'll be back soon

Firenze wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 11:09pm

metal Lover wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 5:25pm :

A replicated picture of Quorthon from the first photo shoot (the one with him kneeling on the pentagram) would be awesome.

http://www.anus.com/metal/about/images/quorthon.jp g

That one?

I've always been rather fond of the fire breathing one, and this one is my absolute favorite:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=222119&l=c29 b9&id=504798030

Firenze wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 1:39pm

Happy (belated) birthday, by the way. Rocktober birthdays ftw! :cheers:

Firenze wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 1:36pm

metal Lover wrote on Oct 20th, 2008 at 1:05am :

Yeah, you have an In Conspiracy with Satan tattoo. Therefore, you are the bigger Bathory fan.
Hahaha, the ICWS thing was just for the sake of getting a badass tattoo. I want to get a proper one done in memory of Quorthon, but I'm still deciding on that.

Firenze wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 3:40pm

Hahaha, "that guy is hardcore" were you referring to me? :p

MHDrunk wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 12:02pm

metal Lover wrote on Oct 17th, 2008 at 3:29am :

"i reckon metal Lover would give you a run for your money" - Drunk

Not quite. That guy is hardcore. Although I do plan on getting the goat tattoo when I am an adult.

... Yeah I still lurk the forums even though I am banned 'til November.

haha well not too long to go now... what did u get banned for in the first place?

Silky Smooth wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 3:26am

metal Lover wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 at 8:55pm :

Just banned, been banned since June. I got banned for 45 days for bumping a pear thread, then banned again for 60 days for creating a multi to check on my gear ads. Which adds up to a 105 day ban. So looks like I'm banned 'til November.

Damn
Hard times up here

Silky Smooth wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 10:40pm

Whats up buddy

MHDrunk wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 11:30am

oh man, sorry for not noticing your comments earlier haha
Morbid Darkness' Warfare at Winter Solstice is just the Return From Death demo without track 2, its actually a re-issue of that and completely unchanged except for that second track, despite what MA says it was actually released in 2004
anyway
here is mayhem http://rarme.com/?RnCER_Pure_Fucking_Armageddon
i couldn't find any moonblood, i only have some tapes and i dont know how to rip them :P
anyway about our split, vinyl prices are ridiculous so we should do tapes for sure. i dont have a label but i know a few places that may pick us up. the one im working on is 'Bloody Master' on my profile, ignore goatpestilence that is meant to be defunct but for some reaosn i cant delete it

MHDrunk wrote on Aug 25th, 2008 11:52pm

i looked into vinyl pressing, theres a place near me that will do about 100 for $999, so fuck that lol

there is a place in US, we could get 500 7"s and the costs for pressing, jacket and final packaging come to somewhere around $500

i think we're better off doing tapes or cds lol

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 read next