metal Lover

metal Lover's Profile Comments

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:10am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:06am :

Define cheap.

By the way, I've found a vocalist and a bass player, so we are almost a full band.

Preferably $200 - $1000. Congrats on the vocalist/bassist. Which reminds me, I still need a vocalist... I really don't want to do the vocals. Only problem is, there are not true bestial goatfukkers at my school. Even my drummer listens to mostly stuff like Dimmu Borgir and Ensiferum (although it doesn't really matter - I even right the drum parts for my songs).

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:03am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:01am :

No, that's cool. Do they have any tracks recorded yet?

Yes, he actually has 3 originals and a cover (some of them are missing vocals and/or bass, though). Just look at the band profile: http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hellpriest/

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:01am

By the way, I'd like to have a guitar with a tremolo when I record this, so do you have any suggestions for fairly cheap, good, B.C. Riches with tremolos?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 5:58am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 1:49am :

When are you going to be ready to do the split? How do you want to do it? It could be like 3 songs on each side, two originals and a cover track. What format?

I think it'd have to be CD, I don't see us being able to get a 7" haha. Yeah, I guess we can do 2 originals and a cover, that works. I'll hopefully get them recorded within the next months, I'm most likely going to rehearse for the first time in several months with the rest of the band, hopefully that'll turn out well... By the way, you do know that Hellpriest (Slay's band) is going to be in on this as well, right?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 5:34am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 1:10am :

Yeah, The Desolate One is covered completely. Ritual and War Command kind of setup The Desolate One.

Yeah, now I see that hehe. Anyway, I meant that that should be the Blasphemy song you cover on your side of the split (although at this point I have a feeling that is what you're doing). Anyway, great job on the covers, particularly The Desolate One. The solo wasn't bad. Obviously not as good as the normal one, but that's Blasphemy's best solo.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 4:35am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 at 11:55pm :

Check out my Blasphemy medley, featuring an accidental Kreator solo and a failure at the outro.

Will do. I think you should cover The Desolate One in its entirety. Not just because it is where you got your namesake, but it's just an amazing song. BTW, I think I'm going to cover Don't Burn the Witch.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 9:44pm

metal Lover wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 at 3:51am :

Dark Legions Archive reviewed the new Beherit album and called it a mix of The Oath of Black Blood, Hvis Lyset Tar Oss, and The Return............................................ ......... holy shit.

Nice! Now I'm gonna be even more pissed if it sucks... Luckily I don't think that's very likely.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 9:25pm

metal Lover wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 at 4:46pm :

Slaughter were doing it in 1984, but Wendy O and the Plasmatics were doing it way before then.

Ahh, thanks.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 5:20am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 3rd, 2009 at 10:32pm :

Six Days Until Sadistic Slayer

ONE TWO FUCK YOU! Awesome. Speaking of which, what year did Slaughter start doing that? Because I was listening to Nasty Savage the other day, and I noticed that in the beginning of 'The End', he counts in "One, Two Fuck You". It's hard to hear, but it's there right before the song starts.

ZanasCross wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 5:51am

metal Lover wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 7:08pm :

MHDrunk didn't steal those lyrics, He simply copy and pasted it in a blog and mocked the lyrics. That might still constitute for a ban, though.

Could you please get me a link to that sir, I can't find the blog on his profile and don't have time to search. I'd like to investigate *pulls out pipe and magnifying glass*

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 12:08am

metal Lover wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 at 7:33pm :

I'm way fucking excited for the new Beherit album. It's being released April 9.

Awesome, can't wait!

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 1:09am

We have several GA666 songs done, we're going to be uploading one a day for the next few days, so check up on the profile every once in a while.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 15th, 2009 3:45am

New GA666 song up, one of our most open-minded ones yet! It's another fantastic Jazz jam, by the way.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 3:14am

metal Lover wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 at 11:06pm :

Hey man, Varg got out yesterday. And he really hates gays.

He's also in Norway... And I'm over here! heeheeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeeee- *gets stabbed*

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 10:14pm

metal Lover wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 at 4:49pm :

nah, I'm not gay.

Well stop this infernal heterosexuality! Talking to you through UG is quite inconvenient! >: (

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 4:08am

Hey, do you have any sort of IM thing?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 4:12am

metal Lover wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:10am :

The new Glam Angel song is so kvlt that it froze my computer within 5 seconds of play. I'm not even kidding.

hahaha Awesome.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 3:46am

metal Lover wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 10:41pm :

Check out the second Desolate One track.

Will do... Also, NEW GLAM ANGEL SAX SAX SAX SONG UP, MOTHERFUCKER!
\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

MHDrunk wrote on Mar 5th, 2009 9:10pm

metal Lover wrote on Mar 5th, 2009 at 3:43pm :

The lyrics kind of remind me of Metallica's One. But maybe not as bad. Most UGers write terrible lirixs. Except Glam Angel SAX SAX SAX.

BTW, I posted a Desolate One track on my profile, it kind of turned out like 3 rate Sarcofago meets 3rd rate Slayer, and the vocals aren't recorded yet, But

cOnstuctif Critsiscm Plz
by Guse.

ill listen it soon man

MHDrunk wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 10:04pm

First there's this guy called metalicerkid who can't spell for shit and is totally retarded and posted the gayest lyrics ever in his blog, but as it turned out he actually stole the lyrics from billyUTM who is some retard A7X fan. As a result of this billy decided his lyrics would only be pmd to his 'close friends' rather than posted on his blog, so as to avoid people stealing his lyrics.

As it happens, I know people who were on his mailing list that sent me the lyrics hahaha

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 read next