metal Lover

metal Lover's Profile Comments

ShredHead396 wrote on Nov 19th, 2009 7:11am

Oh don't get me wrong, i think all of their songs are atleast good, just some more than others, but i'd say Hammheart,Nordland part 1 and Blood Fire Death are the best albums, and Requiem is a good album to, it would be nice if the Bathory fanbase would be more accepting of that particular album.
And what did you mean by Esoteric?

ShredHead396 wrote on Nov 18th, 2009 4:40am

I also love Bathory, do you have any favourite songs?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Jun 5th, 2009 3:50pm

metal Lover wrote on Jun 5th, 2009 at 3:49am :

Satan's Curse? Like the Possessed song?

Here's the cover art for the demo, btw:

haha Exactly. Nice cover, by the way. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

linfield4466 wrote on Jun 4th, 2009 10:05pm

metal Lover wrote on Jun 4th, 2009 at 2:21am :

You can preorder a copy of my demo at www.darknessshaderecords.tk

The band name is Desolate One.

:cheers:

MetalMessiah665 wrote on May 31st, 2009 5:25am

metal Lover wrote on May 30th, 2009 at 3:23am :

Hey man, I got a demo coming out on Darkness Shade Records. Limited to 100. $4.

Cover art should be finished soon. Meanwhile, the song Black Noise Devastation is on my profile... with vocals!

Awesome, man, definitely gonna try to order one. I'm currently working on a new song, Beherit's Curse. Hopefully gonna get to rehearse soon...

MetalMessiah665 wrote on May 14th, 2009 3:10am

metal Lover wrote on May 11th, 2009 at 8:18pm :

Dude, R Forster commented on the NWN forums saying that Blasphemy are going to do a tour in honor of the twentieth anniversery of Blood Upon the Altar. He also said that Bestial Saviour is out and an unbaptised (No ritual name) bass player has joined.

Too bad they're not allowed in the USA due to Black Winds' problem with flight attendants, and performing blood rituals on their flight to Vancouver airport.

By the way, what exactly is his "problem with flight attendants"?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on May 12th, 2009 12:44am

Oh, also, I desperately need a new amp. Any company/amp you would suggest?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on May 12th, 2009 12:43am

metal Lover wrote on May 11th, 2009 at 8:18pm :

Damn US government. Apparently Blasphemy also played in Finland with Archgoat recently(!!). Fucking pissed I missed that. Almost as pissed as I am that I'm missing Candlemass in Germany in 2010. Why is that show so special, you ask? It is on the 25th anniversary of Epicus Doomicus Metallicus, so they are playing through all of Epicus Doomicus Metallicus with Johan Lanquist.

Yeah, I think Eurynomos will work better, Hexenhammer is more occult, Eurynomos is just more evil - Greek demon that eats the flesh off of corpses in Hades. Mehtul \m/

MetalMessiah665 wrote on May 11th, 2009 3:09am

Hey, what do you think of Hexenhammer for a band name? I love it, but there are unfortunately already a few Hexenhammer's and one, actually deserves the name (The US one - '80s occult Speed/Thrash band). So, as of now, I'm torn between Eurynomos and Hexenhammer, which do you prefer?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on May 3rd, 2009 11:34pm

metal Lover wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 at 7:21pm :

Two new songs. 1 original (Massacrifice) and a Beherit cover. The Beherit cover is pretty boring without vocals though.

Songs sound great, good job. My new guitar came the other day, me and my friend spent a bit of time fixing it up/restringing it and such, but it's great now. Anyway, I think I'm gonna try to actually get Matt (my original drummer) to record the drums, but if that falls through again, you can still record the drums...

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 5:15am

Never mind... I got confused with what you were talking about... I'd prefer to do it the first way, it'd be easier for me to record the rest if I have drums. If you did do it your way, you could just send me the drum file, and I'd put it and the rest of the instruments together...

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 5:02am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 12:55am :

The latter. The problem is I wouldn't know how to edit your file. I use Reaper by the way.

I could just have the drums on a separate track than the rest of the instruments, then you can just record over the drums.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 4:02am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 11:29pm :

How would I go about doing that? You send me the file through Megaupload, then I record over them? How do you combine the files?

Do you mean I'd send you the drum recording, then you record over it? Or I record the other instruments, send them to you, and then you do the drums?

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 3:17am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 10:41pm :

The drum machine is pretty convincing, reminds me of early Bathory where it's half real and half fake. I think the snare was a drum machine on every Bathory album (cept Scandinavian Metal Attack), whereas the hihat was real.

Yeah, the way I EQ'd the drum machine was actually attempting to mimic early Bathory's drum sound. Anyway, yeah, I suppose at least for this split/demo you can play the drums for Eurynomos/Antichrist Hammer (haven't quite decided yet...).

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 9:49pm

metal Lover wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 2:32am :

I could pitch in drums, but I'm shit at recording. And your recordings are quite clean (while still necro, mind you), and the drums aren't sloppy like my style.

That's because it was a drum machine hehe. Besides, I'd prefer sloppier, more real sounding drums. Plus, what you heard is pretty different than how the final product should sound... Anyway, the problem with you contributing drums is I would like to eventually play live... So yeah... And there's also the problem of vocals...

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 21st, 2009 12:37am

Just letting you know, I'm most likely changing the band name to Eurynomos, and I ordered the guitar :). The problem is, I don't know what the hell's going on with my drummer, he got expelled about a month ago, and it's been hard as hell to get in touch with him... I normally wouldn't really bother with this, but he's the only drummer I could use...

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:40am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:37am :

I think I will change the band name soon though. I don't want to get stomped the fuck out by Black Winds.

haha Yes, that certainly is a legitimate fear. Anyway, I want to change the band name because I don't think it really fits the music that much... I'd prefer something with a similar feeling (not necessarily a similar name) as Necrovore and Beherit. I think I will end up with AH, though, doubt I'll be able to think of much better.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:36am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:34am :

That guitar would be perfect. You could always go to a friends house and set up another account with a different IP.

I normally would try to do this, but it ends in 3 days :(. Besides, the problem is in the credit card, not the IP.... Damn, maybe I can borrow my grandparents' credit card and pay them back, or something... Anyway, I will try to figure this out, I really want this guitar.

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:30am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:27am :

I prefer Antichrist Hammer. I think it's pretty old school.

I was actually thinking about changing Desolate One to Massacrifice. (a combination of Massacra and Sacrifice), but I think I'm just going to use it as a song title.

Yeah, I prefer Desolate One. Anyway, I'm not sure about Antichrist Hammer... I think Eurynomos fits better... I'll probably stay with AH, at least for now. Anyway, I found a great guitar, pretty cheap - http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-80s-USA-B-C-Rich-Warlo ck-custom-shop-guitar_W0QQitemZ200331252381QQcmdZV iewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item200331252381&_trksid=p 3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205 |66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50 (sorry about the massive link). Only problem is, I don't think I'll be able to get it because it's on ebay. >: (

MetalMessiah665 wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 6:24am

metal Lover wrote on Apr 17th, 2009 at 2:20am :

Just search eBay for old Ironbirds, Mockingbirds, Warlocks, Gunslingers, and SLs.

Hmm... I will try, but is there another place I could possibly get these? There was a certain discrepancy with ebay... My family is no longer welcome there :(. By the way, what do you think of Eurynomos for a band name? It's fucking generic, but I like it a lot more than Antichrist Hammer. My only worry is that some poser assholes will think I'm referencing the guitar player, and not the Hellhammer song/demon.

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next