metacarpi

metacarpi's Profile Comments

whitenihilist wrote on Dec 5th, 2009 11:37pm

Hey! How is it going? I was actually of vacation for a week. I took off of work to visit my mom and friends back home, and am planning my move back. I got Dragon Age: Origins, and it rocks!

yellowfrizbee wrote on Oct 15th, 2009 12:26pm

Tell me if you decide to get Borderlands. Ill play with j00

PSN- yellowfrizbee

Zero-Hartman wrote on Oct 9th, 2009 8:56am

metacarpi wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 at 7:07pm :
You don't like Clarcksons books?

I lubbed him begoor, lubbed him moor abter *is hard to talk with Clarcksons flaccid penis in mouth*

I'd rather pour paint over my naked body and run down the high street screaming that the insect-bats are attacking than read them again.

Fuck that's a powerful image.

PlayMadness wrote on Oct 8th, 2009 10:45pm

metacarpi wrote on Oct 8th, 2009 at 6:25am :
And then I'll give it to you?

We're still talking about games, right?

Mayyyyyyyybe.

Yes, give me ODST. Now.

PlayMadness wrote on Oct 7th, 2009 9:11pm

And then you give it to me, correct?

PlayMadness wrote on Sep 26th, 2009 3:52am

metacarpi wrote on Sep 25th, 2009 at 2:22am :
Still after ODST?

I bought the collecters edition with HALO:ODST themed controller yesterday.

*smug*

I would kick you so hard in the balls right now, master dwarf, so hard that they would be jettisoned out of your ass, if they stood but a little higher off the ground.

:p:

Demon Wolf wrote on Sep 25th, 2009 1:37pm

metacarpi wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 2:28pm :
UNBANNINATED IN 9 DAYS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I miss the GT, I'm watching, but can't contribute and it's so frustrating when I'm watching the FF debates and talk of new games.

Bought ODST collectors edition today!

AWESOME! Can't wait to get you back. My dad got ODST, I'll try it later. Arclite got banned too though! I dunno why. :S

See ya soon!!!

-DW

Syndromity wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 6:14pm

metacarpi wrote on Sep 24th, 2009 at 5:10am :
Sephiroth and Vincent aren't brothers.

Hojo is Sephiroths father, Vincent feels responsible because he loved Lucretia but didn't stop Hojo performing experiments on the unborn Sephiroth. In Dirge (or maybe it was in Crisis Core), it's shown that Vincent confronts Hojo when he finds out about it, Hojo knocks him unconcious and performs the experiments on him that turn him into the Vincent we see in FFVII.

O_o I know that I never said they were brothers? I was the one who said that it didn't make any sense and demanded proof.

bulldozerbob wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 11:53pm

Getting the new Skindred EP on Monday? I'm looking forward to it, the cover of Electric Avenue that's on it is awesome. :haha:

daytripper75 wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 10:09pm

metacarpi wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 at 7:48am :
Hey, I was hoping you could explain something for me and I didn't want to spam up FotB.

Why is it that I can't edit certain aspects of my Profile, such as Signature, whilst serving time on a ban?

I'm not particularly bothered by this, I just couldn't figure out the reasoning for it.

Cheers!

You can't edit things like your signature because sometimes we ban people for things they have in their sig. If you could edit it while banned then people could simply edit it as soon as they were banned and claim that they didn't do anything wrong.

I hope that clears things up a bit for you.

whitenihilist wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 5:19pm

metacarpi wrote on Sep 18th, 2009 at 2:43am :
Soooo..... Excited for ODST?

I miss the GT

Aww, It is not the same with out ya man. I was not too excited about ODST att first, but the Halo3 map packs make it muvh more appealing.

Also, when are you gonna have your internet reconnected? I have had a gold sub. since like a week after you moved. :(

sam b wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 10:35pm

Dearest Jon (Ed Hunter),
Someone's a bit obsessive. I would think after a few weeks of me ignoring you that you would move on but it's obvious I somehow got to you at some point. Maybe it was when I brought up how you got shot down by Cassie (womaninthebox). You know, that comment you deleted where I told you how she and I laughed when you confessed your love for her? Apparently you're really lonely. I understand, being such a miserable human being tends to drive away most people.

Hugs and kisses,
Ron

Cobain_Is_King wrote on Sep 13th, 2009 5:16pm

metacarpi wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 at 5:58pm :
What the hell? I've got a million of those fuckers all over my profile!

Suspect drugs

rancidryan wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 8:50pm

ಠ*ಠ

This is Raju Patel. He's Indian. Post him on everyone's profiles to help him gain world domination.

titsmcgee852 wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 12:26am

whitenihilist wrote on Sep 12th, 2009 12:08am

What a spamming douche!

Anyway I liked BFME2, but never got to play to too much. Fun game though!
I just got Scribblenauts and it is aweseome!

Cobain_Is_King wrote on Sep 11th, 2009 4:13pm