matt85210

matt85210's Profile Comments

linfield4466 wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 1:03am

*Cracks Knuckles* (you probably have some of these already)

Purtenanace - Member of Immortal Damnation
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Convulse - World Without God
Cartilage - In Godly Flesh
Depravity - Remasquerade & Silence of the Centuries
Sentenced - Shadows of the Past & North From Here
Therion - Of Darkness & Beyond Sanctorum & Symphony Masses: Ho Drakon Ho Megas
Demilich - Nespithe
Vomiturition - A Leftover
Belial - Wisdom of Darkness

If you ever want recs for just Scandinavian death metal in general, just ask :cheers:

The Virtuoso wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 11:30pm

matt85210 wrote on Jun 16th, 2008 at 2:54am :

What is Metal Gear Solid 4 like, as it goes?

It is amazing, seriously everything about this game is awesome, from the stylish cutscenes to the crazy ass storyline, and let's not forget the gameplay, taking a double barrel shotgun to the face of a PMC is extremely satisfying. :) Have you started playing it yet? If not, I highly recommend getting, it's probably the only game that brought me to tears, joyous and sad.

King ofKumbucha wrote on Nov 17th, 2007 6:52am

I responded to your inquiry, hope it helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers

Mr. President wrote on Oct 3rd, 2007 8:16pm

maybe CoD 4 when it comes out. I've got the previous CoD's and Halo beats all of them so far.

GuitarSacrifice wrote on Oct 1st, 2007 6:12am

Ive never heard of those beers to be quite honest!! But yeah, Tooheys i like, cause its Aussie and cheap :D.

Back of a bus ey?? interesting lol. Are British women like American women? where they go crazy for Aussies?? if so, im there!!! lol. Neighbours ey, lmao!! man, im Aussie and ive never watched it!!! Only good thing on that show was Holly Valance! Hot as!

Aussie women, depends on the area, you got the hot ones and youve got the overweight ones unfortunately. But generally the hot ones are glamours!! (generally mostly near the beach or going clubbing on the weekend!!!) Ever come to Sydney for a holiday, tell me man, ill take ya around the city!

GuitarSacrifice wrote on Sep 26th, 2007 3:19pm

Yeah im doing pretty good thanks mate. Its starting to get better, spring! :D no more freezing nights. Contrary to popular belief, it does get cold!!! and we dont have kangeroos hopping around the streets (unfortunately :().

Drama ey? thats pretty cool. Looking at the photo, i wouldnt have pegged you as a drama bloke. So whats your play gonna be on?? Should do something totally METAL! or at least something you can play METAL to and get it recorded and post it in the METAL forum! :D

I thought Good ol' Britain was where all the pretty people are? :P lol. If your opening a beer, at least get some imported aussie beer like tooheys instead that weak pom shit! :P

GuitarSacrifice wrote on Sep 25th, 2007 2:30pm

oh shit!! you caught me out on that one mate!!! lol

Hows it going mate?? Hows the UK these days?? Hope to travel there one day!

Makkis wrote on Sep 24th, 2007 2:29pm

You underestimate the power of the force.

MetalFan04 wrote on Sep 19th, 2007 10:33pm

Sorry if it is bothering you man, wasnt trying to offend you. But honsetly if it pisses you off just ignore it.

MetalFan04 wrote on Sep 19th, 2007 4:10pm

www.myspace.com/utend

check us out~~~~ if you like it add us. We are currently in the process of changing our name so any ideas are more than welcome.

King ofKumbucha wrote on Sep 17th, 2007 6:28am

Because a mod threatened to ban me lol. I know dude, that pic was br00tal.

SorrowIsMe wrote on Sep 16th, 2007 3:42am

Honestly not much, reason for that its that even though were all latinos and probably feel ourselves closer to them because of how we share somethings with them besides language and some traditions, we here are as far from them as you to them(Speaking in relationship with them being politically). Another thing is that whatever we want to do with any country(including any country from South America) besides the U.S (talking politically as in trade goods, share ideas for both places and such) is we have to have to do everything through the U.S, for example Chavez wanted to sell us cheaper petroleum but the U.S didn't allow it. Its a pain because sometimes we could get everything to the island at a much lower price but since we have to use the U.S marine for it :( another example its that in P.R 90% of the cars we use here are japanese and even though the japanese marine its cheaper to bring them, we're not allowed to use it because the U.S doesn't allow it. Apart from politically restraints, you could say we feel like we share a special bond with them, maybe its the whole "latino" theme that makes us think we are much closer to them than to anyone on any other country. There is that vibe when you talk to some of them like you feel like you know that person, but you've never seen him/her in your life before, its strange but its there :)

Some clan mates of a game I used to play online that lived in Colombia are moving to Spain running away from the goverment changes that are happening in the moment, but trust me here in P.R things are not going well, but in S.A things are going 97945269865265285268 worst than here no kidding :\

fretmaster5000 wrote on Sep 15th, 2007 5:46pm

i kno i luv my flying v i wouldn't trade it for anything it's like brand new

Makkis wrote on Sep 15th, 2007 2:33pm

STFU. Yoda owns your soul.

Mistress_Ibanez wrote on Sep 14th, 2007 11:40am

Hey! I'm cool thanks!

Gosh, how scary, I'm from bristol/london too, I'm a londoner but I'm here for uni and to escape :p what part of bris are you in? How comes I've not seen you in the keller?

SorrowIsMe wrote on Sep 13th, 2007 2:43am

Well to be honest Puerto Rico is not what it used to be, things aren't what they used to be, it was a fun place to hang out and just chill no matter what time and where because its a small place where everyone knows everyone but in the last years things have turned for the worst. I try to not even go out anymore because its not that safe, kids today are carrying guns like they are legal, the corruption on the politics and in the police department continues to rise, the economical crisis its growing to the point where more than half citizents of the island receive wel-fare to just survive, one half that studies and graduates and never finds a decent job in which they studied because there's never a spot to fill(If you want a good job you better know someone from inside the politics)and end up working at company like wal-mart and something in the likes, the other half are just kids who abandoned school and want to win big money and all they do because there's no other remedy, they go and sell drugs just to hang in there. I wish I was kidding about the present situation here but thats how horrible it is, even when I go out there's that tension I have of something bad's gonna happen and I never enjoy it, only when I go to a friend's house to chill or someplace I've been visiting for a long time them I'm relaxed. I read you have a spanish girlfriend :) that's cool man I hope everything works out between you two but just in case....if you two ever decide to visit some cool place for a vacation or something go relax and have a good time don't consider this place, it may sound like a horrible thing to say of my country but things are not going quite good here in all aspects, I heard Spain its a beautiful place to visit :) (Just in case you curiosity makes ya wanna visit the place)

Anyways, sorry for the long comment Matt, but P.R right now its like a big ghetto and not as safe as it was a couple of years ago. I plan to finish my college next year and move from here to whenever I get a good job offer, I have a couple of friends who live in different parts of the U.S but still not decided.

Take care man and no matter what you do, finish your college and become a profesional in whatever it is you desire, catch ya ltr bro :)

SorrowIsMe wrote on Sep 12th, 2007 1:46am

Hey man, if ya ever need any help with spanish or something let me know :)

ph3n0m wrote on Sep 10th, 2007 8:47pm

haha
i gotta change that lol
but yes i am rly 14.

mydadisjewish wrote on Sep 10th, 2007 2:59am

you don't look liek a "matt" lolololololol

faggot.

ph3n0m wrote on Sep 9th, 2007 11:42pm

liek evrybudy sez ololol

how old do you think i look? or young, lol

1 2 read next