marrs11

marrs11's Profile Comments

Alkaline 64 wrote on Feb 14th, 2011 3:59am

Appreciate the comment dude, I'm glad you liked it.

James Scoffman wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 10:02am

thatx for the crit
I really like "was it only a dream?" it's good some really good choord changes, very mixed, I especially liked the "phaser" effect throughout

DisarmGoliath wrote on Feb 11th, 2011 9:30pm

marrs11 wrote on Feb 9th, 2011 at 7:06pm :
A Judas Priest fan are we? Nice tunes.
Haha, surprisingly I haven't listened to much by them but the rest of my band do love them - I guess that's where you heard the influence! Glad you like them, the sample track is only a demo of a song and the other is a song soon to be re-recorded for an album I'll likely upload on here :)

brokendolly wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 5:28pm

marrs11 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 at 9:41pm :
Nice photography. Nice tunes.

Thanks! :)

TechnicolorType wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 5:53am

@beat it
haha, thanks. any future recordings of mine should be even better though since I've learned a ton since I last uploaded anything (which was this.)
@right now
that's the first like full-band sort of decent sounding recording I've done. I'll never re-do it or anything. It was kind of a test-run. xD was about a year ago.
marrs11 wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 at 12:33am :
So, I left a handful of track comments for ya. Really great stuff. At this point, I'm admittedly an amateur, but the tunes I just heard kinda gave me a good push of inspiration. If you'd ever like to critique my tunes, my ears are open. Have a good one!

thanks. sure thing :)

marrs11a wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 7:47am

aaron aardvark wrote on Feb 3rd, 2011 at 10:45pm :
marrs11,
Thanks for the recent review! I'm now listening to "Steps Through Time": guitars sound nice: it's good you double-tracked them! Guitar playing is well done. This is a good song! If it had some good vocals, I think it would be even better!

Thanks man! I'm pretty new in the field of audio recording and mixing, but I did a bit of studying on it before I laid this down which I'm really thankful for. Eventually, like the song description says, I'll put down a lead guitar, and some vocals to it.

aaron aardvark wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 5:02am

marrs11,
"Deceived": nice sounding guitar(s)! Keep at it man!

aaron aardvark wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 4:45am