madefortvmovie

madefortvmovie's Profile Comments

-BlackZeppelin- wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 4:43am

haha, yeah man, I feel ya, Im pretty much the same I haven't posted on here in months,.I just posted my first thread in like 6 months and it was basically out of apathy haha.. UG is only for broadening your music tastes, tabs, sharing your music tastes with others, and occasionally entering the pit and sharing your weir, fucked up humor with others just as strange as you haha, and that's a good thing, but not in excess, definitely not in excess haha

and yea man, things are great I'm just registering for classes at a close by community college called Valencia, and I'm working my ass off to save some money, but you know how that goes.. more spending goes on than saving haha, but I'm getting there. Other than that I'm just chillin and enjoying life and meditating on it. What ever happens, happens and I'm ready for it haha

How about you man, what have you been up to/listening to lately?

Rock'n Roll wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 4:53am

hey,do you have a band or anything

geetarguy92 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 9:52pm

Wow another MGMT fanatic! Magnificent:) So am I the only one who prefers the pyshadelic stuff or are you with me on this one:)

-BlackZeppelin- wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 9:41pm

That's right. First day of the last year of High School was today. Pretty legit shit, if I do say so myself. How's Vandy going for you?

I'm starting to think about colleges and where I should apply though I'm not so informed on how to do everything, so there's room for improvement in that department. I have the initiative I just don't know where to start.

How did you go about applying to certain colleges?

-BlackZeppelin- wrote on Aug 18th, 2008 2:03am

Whoa, your profile is all... regular, and shit.

whats up man?

gavz_verdikt wrote on Aug 17th, 2008 11:15am

madefortvmovie wrote on Aug 17th, 2008 at 3:09am :

stalker! you ought to be banned :P

Same stalker who viewed my profile 3 times!! :haha

Anyways, thanks for the add and what's up?

gavz_verdikt wrote on Aug 17th, 2008 7:07am

plus im stalking ur profile like mad..

gavz_verdikt wrote on Aug 16th, 2008 10:44pm

Hey there! Nice guitarz!! :headbang:

-BlackZeppelin- wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 12:48am

:cheers: thanks for befriending me!

It's good to see someone as interested in MGMT as I am.

Punkismygod wrote on Jun 28th, 2008 1:13pm

lol :D

Punkismygod wrote on Jun 26th, 2008 8:53am

thanks for ur tip in my thread :) I'll keep that behind my ear