loonyguitarist

loonyguitarist's Profile Comments

Nolly wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 12:28pm

loonyguitarist wrote on Aug 29th, 2010 at 12:16pm :
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/profile.p hp?id=100000493128549&ref=sgm

Apparently someone in Austria really likes your guitar

Hah, yeah, I saw that! He's had it for a couple of weeks now, I assumed it would only be a short-lived thing

Mybleedinglung8 wrote on Jan 5th, 2010 9:27pm

loonyguitarist wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 3:03pm :
Hey, I noticed you have a Blackstar DistX with your RG50TC, how do you think it sounds? I have an RG50TC too, and I'm tempted by the DistX even though I'm happy with my sound already.
Cheers,
Tom
honestly, i hardly ever use the pedal with my randall cos i prefer the amp's tone, but it works ok but the pedal can lose alot of clarity with high gain settings and doesn't really do the chugga chugga well without an od to tight up the bass. i really have the pedal for gigs and practices when using crappy amps.

MikeShawMe wrote on Dec 16th, 2009 7:32pm

Dude your cover sounds awesome!

deadlydunc wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 10:38pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=979756

loonyguitarist wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 12:00am :
Hey man, I just dug up your thread on Bailey's BYO guitar course. Did you end up doing it in the end? If so, how was it? I'm seriously considering doing it, so any feedback would be helpful.

Cheers, Tom

deadlydunc wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 10:37pm

hi tom.

i did do the course, its awesome. i would love to go again and build an acoustic and again for an amp and then maybe another electric...

are you on facebook? there are loads of photos there and i think some here too...

also, sorry for the late reply but i dont get on here much these days, i used to have a really slack job where i could be on here all day lol.

dunc

loonyguitarist wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 12:00am :

Cheers, Tom

Dexter_prog wrote on Jun 12th, 2009 2:42am

loonyguitarist wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 6:22pm :

What? But... but... I've been lied to! I'm checking my cd when I get home lol.
Fair enough, I'm doing engineering so I have a fair bit of work (not as much as medicine though). Give me a shout if you do finish any more though, it's good stuff
Ah, man, engineering is a fucking hard major too! Engineering in what, may I ask? (I actually don't know if that question is correctly formulated)

Dexter_prog wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 8:53pm

Thanks for rating and commenting. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time to tab anymore (medicine student)

By the way, the correct title is "grind denial", indeed: http://www.inmourning.net/?display=music

jesusgonewrong wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 10:09pm

And so there I was minding my own business, when BAM!

I saw that Alestorm are playing at the bierkellar (under a cunning disguise). You planning to go?

Mky wrote on Apr 14th, 2009 7:34am

Hey, thanks for the appreciation! :) I'll briefly translate the song titles here.

Bevroren Landschap - Frozen Landscape
Vuur - Fire
Vergetelheid - Forgetting
Herfstliefde - Autumnlove
Sterrenregen - Astral Rain

I think I'll update the website and add some translations/lyrics.. Anyway, ...Dreams will probably be up for downloading, but it's far from done yet. I've got about 6 of 9 songs done but I'm not too happy with the recordings. I ordered some new mics so I'll probably end up re-recording and reshaping it all.

mr kipling wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 9:14pm

Hey, where did you get your shrouded divine cd from?

cLuMsY wrote on Oct 3rd, 2008 2:30pm

Hello Mate

Sorry its taken about a month to get back to you about this...we've been mega busy with our Tv Theme Mega Medley (which I'm hoping you've already heard about through Flo!)...

Anyroad...course you can get a copy of the album...the easiest way is to get one at a cLuMsY Gig...or you can go the online Paypal way by going through the cLuMsY shop here:

Cheers for your support and hopefully see you around soon...

Joel & cLuMsY

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 12:17pm

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
How are you?

jesusgonewrong wrote on Aug 8th, 2008 12:16pm

In an Ironic twist, I won't be able to make Meshuggah but am spending Gig funds on Opeth.
If you can ninja away for the night to make Opeth hit me up.

And not the abusive husband way.

ph3n0m wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 4:42am

loonyguitarist wrote on Jun 15th, 2008 at 5:57am :

Well, anything off the Imaginary Sonicscape album would be cool, especially Corpsecry or Scarlet Dream.

I only got it yesterday so I'm still getting into it, but it's damn good.

I'll probably do Corpsecry sometime soon.

ph3n0m wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 11:34pm

loonyguitarist wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 at 6:09pm :

Hey man, was it you who tabbed out 'A Sunset Song' By Sigh or did you find it elsewhere?

If it was you, you should do some more because it was amazing!

Yeah, it was me, thanks!

Got any requests? lol

Burning_Angel wrote on May 30th, 2008 9:27pm

That would be quite epic. That cover is so.. perfect, at least for Morningrise. I like all Opeth covers though, so maybe I'm biased. :p

Mky wrote on May 5th, 2008 8:59pm

I'll put some songs on UG tomorrow then. :)

sgboy666 wrote on Apr 25th, 2008 6:46pm

Ah that would have been cool if you had moved here, we could've jammed!
And the gig was pretty incredible got to look at all of their gear in the racks and meet them and everything so it was a pretty cool night.
cheers

jesusgonewrong wrote on Feb 2nd, 2008 11:47am

I come as a bearer of terrible news.
Muncipal waste have sold out :(

joemunch66 wrote on Feb 1st, 2008 3:42am