linfield4466

linfield4466's Profile Comments

VampireGoldfish wrote on Sep 5th, 2011 3:39am

linfield4466 wrote on Aug 26th, 2011 at 1:56pm :
I feel like you're someone who could appreciate this. This is unfortunately probably the most overlooked genre in baroque music, and it deserves penises upon penises of recognition. Most people just don't hear what I hear. Tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwvIdV6vbA&feature =related

I hear romantic nationalism, amongst a gathering of the prestige. But I have limited experience with the piece as a whole... Which I will change.

I have heard complaints of Baroque's supposed "twanginess" and complaints of the constant battling melodies and more, yet I hear nothing of it!

What do you hear?

VampireGoldfish wrote on Dec 11th, 2010 12:40am

I'm hoping Brian did not simply let a sub par script slide, I know he's a man of exquisite taste for novels and I hope he applied that same judgment to the script.

I know they're probably only optioning the first novel, but could you imagine seeing a films interpretation of Starside?

VampireGoldfish wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 2:43am

Oh shit, there's more

17. WHEN WILL NECROSCOPE BE MADE INTO A MOVIE?

Necroscope® has been optioned several times. It is being worked on now. A script has been written and it has been approved by Brian. All we can do now is keep our fingers crossed.

VampireGoldfish wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 2:41am

From Lumleys's FAQ,

9. WILL THERE BE ANY FILMS BASED ON THE NECROSCOPE SERIES?

In the event I ever have definite news on this subject, believe me you people who visit this Website will be the first to know. But to talk about movies is a mistake, the kiss of death. There are plenty of writers (nice guys, people I like) who've shouted this and that is going to happen ... only to watch it all go up in smoke. Necroscope is now optioned for a movie, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

Riffmast wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 1:19am

Hey man, not bad,you?. Hmm thats a tough one, the closest thing i can think of a the moment is the Absu-Immortal Sorcery demo.Conqueror,Revenge,Axis Of Advance and Kerasphorus all have the shame drummer/vocalist as Cremation.

VampireGoldfish wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 2:27am

1) get your degree

Four years

2) find a job

Before the degree, about two years into schooling. But I'm willing to bet that's solely an archaeology thing

VampireGoldfish wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 12:33am

I will pay you five dollars for an album of that stuff, no joke. I could never dissect my infatuation with sincere MIDI music, but i have always found pleasure in it. A simple pleasure, but I can nonetheless enjoy it like an obscure cheap wine.

And the one piece you have up has a divine tone to it. It's somewhere between a melancholic Castle and a depressive gathering of royalty.

VampireGoldfish wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 7:32am

Write some more MIDI Baroque, I eat that shit up

VampireGoldfish wrote on Nov 21st, 2010 7:31am

Good good times man. When men were men, laughs were had, and cult boners migrated across the land.

Now we have this whole Anus schpeel, bunch of Djenters, and nobodies.

At least we have Strangles, Riffmast, and Severed.

Contraband wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 8:26pm

Linfag, where have you been? We must engage in our imperative Melodic Swedish Death Metal fellation sessions again. I simply must procure my metaphorical Swedish Death Penis towards yours so that they may gingerly touch in an act of honest metal camaraderie. /not gay

severed-metal wrote on Oct 21st, 2010 8:20pm

linfield4466 wrote on Oct 21st, 2010 at 7:41am :
I will definitely consider this, these look awesome. Are those front and back pictures or separate shirts?

The top two are for the short sleeve, front/back in that order.

The bottom two are for the long sleeve, front/back in that order.

severed-metal wrote on Oct 21st, 2010 5:25am

My child, the will of the gods...is great power.

http://wroth-emitter.org/merc/scald_shirts_2009_en .htm

Just send an email over to wroth emitter (Metalian) if you'd like one, I'd advise WesternUnion.

Penisaur wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 4:35am

Got the Eucharist album yesterday. Thanks again. If you ever have stuff you're looking to sell or trade that you think I might like let me know!

Penisaur wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 5:28am

Excellent, I will give you a list of what I have to trade within the next day or so.

Penisaur wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 8:19pm

Hey lin,

Do you happen to still have that copy of A Velvet Creation for sale or trade? I should've picked that up from you earlier, I didn't realize it was semi hard to get a hold of at the time.

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:36pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

Penisaur wrote on Jul 20th, 2010 2:01am

linfield4466 wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 at 11:22pm :
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ceremonium-No-Longer-Silent-CD -NEW-BLACK-METAL-/360282056047?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Mus ic_CDs&hash=item53e27be56f#ht_500wt_928

Bit of a rare find, worth the 20 if you ask me!

Mmmmmm, tantalizing. I'll have to jump on that if it's still around after I replenish my Paypal account. Thanks, man.

Penisaur wrote on Jul 18th, 2010 1:34am

Posted my list of albums I have for trade/sale in the thread. LMK if anythings piques your interest.

Stranglehold wrote on Jun 25th, 2010 7:12pm

Check out the most recent necroharmonic reissues....splooge!!

\Powerslave/ wrote on May 28th, 2010 7:48pm

linfield4466 wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 7:52pm :
\Powerslave/ wrote on May 23rd, 2010 at 7:44pm :Suicide's not cool.

Trust me, I know.