lavazza

lavazza's Profile Comments

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 5:22pm

lavazza wrote on Sep 16th, 2009 at 9:59am :
and Im UG member since I am 6 years old........

ooohh your not really that old are you? lol im so stupid

RosieRamone wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 5:12pm

how do you know all these cool bands when your only 10 years old?

BrianApocalypse wrote on Jul 13th, 2009 10:09pm

There is indeed not much kick on Katzengesang. The drums didn't turn out at all well, but I still took out the horrible distorted boom noise you get in a small range of frequencies around 100 Hz.

BrianApocalypse wrote on Jun 2nd, 2009 4:37pm

Thanks for the help man, I reckon it's at least worth pursuing :)

BrianApocalypse wrote on Jun 1st, 2009 6:01pm

Alright man, I've been asked to replace the guitarist in this band:

Do you think it'd work with my sound in there?

Swap-Meet wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 6:12pm

I really like their music, but I am playing a show on may 16th too.

BR0KENHEARTED wrote on Apr 2nd, 2009 1:56am

You're my one and only friend <3

MisspentYouth wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 5:57pm

lavazza wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 at 10:22am :

Uhm........people tend to compare us to The Doors, but I dont think that really fits and I bet they only say that because the singers voices are similar

Yeah, I think you're more interesting with the doors. Especially with the saxophone- whoever plays it is great. I just really love your sound and I want to know more bands like it so I can hear it more =D

MisspentYouth wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 4:19pm

lavazza wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 at 7:21am :

thank you for this advertising. the first half week (of 3-4) in the pressroom is over, therefore well get our EPs soon. But I doubt Ill sell any here, since I think shipping would cost just too much money.....

Too bad, I'd buy one. I really like your sound. Do you know of any bands that sound like the Roads of Excess?

MisspentYouth wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 7:04pm

lavazza wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 at 8:53am :

psshhht......Im not Collin, but here.....another song

I like it a lot! I was listening to it while my dad was in the room and he asked me who it was, so you got some free advertising. He really liked it too.

BR0KENHEARTED wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 12:34am

That song Deutschland is that a cover from a band called Slime?

Iluvpowerchords wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 9:58pm

San Marino might be able to beat Germany in like...

baseball, cuz I hear they play it on that Island, but other than that it's pretty much hopeless.

Anyway yer band kicked out another tasty jam. I really like the sound of the keys and the middle bit when it goes all samba-y with the congas or bongos and whatnot.

BrianApocalypse wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 12:42pm

Yeah man, I left you a comment in the off-topic thread.

StreetLight3989 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 3:16am

Pretty cool, I'm loving The Doors influence.

opivy21 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 2:29am

Hey Tom:

I like the new song. It has a nice mellow vibe, yet it remains interesting. I really like your singer's voice along with the style as well. It's a nice match. Tell him to write some German lyrics. I'd like to hear some jazzy stuff with German vocals.

RockThe40oz wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 4:03am

lavazza wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 at 12:50pm :

ok then I think Id maybe get it too........I cannot afford a lot. University, flat, etc. are too expensive

Oh trust me, I know... fortunately I only have 3 more months of being poor!

RockThe40oz wrote on Mar 10th, 2009 3:52pm

lavazza wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 at 12:48pm :

Ive read it......I mean congratulations........just have to admit that Im not that kind of person who spends so much for an original.
Of course its nice to have one though

Honestly, it would have cost only slightly to get a reissue when you factor in the fact that it was shipped from the UK. The record itself was $17.50 (probably $5 more than getting a new record from a shop), but shipping cost $12. In the end, I think it's worth it. Especially since I just got a tax rebate of $900 from the federal government.

RockThe40oz wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 5:29pm

I just bought an original pressing of "Day the Country Died" on Spiderleg records... Near mint condition. I'm so excited I could shit myself.

BrianApocalypse wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 7:32pm

lavazza wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 at 3:21pm :

Just read your comment on "nighty jungle"......thanks for that, but do you really like it? I mean I always thought you was kind of a Ska/Reggea hater. And this song doesnt even have good guitar work......but still thank you

I like some ska/reggae, it's just that most of it is godawful!

I liked the song, thought it was interesting. :)

BrianApocalypse wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 2:09pm

lavazza wrote on Feb 28th, 2009 at 12:38pm :

Congratulations......my bands are heading for 15,000 and 7,000......the funyn thing is that the band with the EP has less views.........but whatever, we play shows, since it cant be compared to you and I think half of the views are from the band itself

Do you reckon playing shows would generate that much more interest? I know that I always look for bands on myspace if they're going to be supporting who I go to see.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next