korinaflyingv

korinaflyingv's Profile Comments

Burgery wrote on Dec 19th, 2013 7:49pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Dec 18th, 2013 at 9:12am :
yeah it takes a while to work. do you smoke? cos that can block up your ears. i keep getting ear infections so i have to quit now which sucks, because i'm not too big a fan of vaporising.
i do, although i'm more of a snus guy. i also have a ritalin prescription which somehow seems to find it's way up my nose all the time, i have a feeling that may be a culprit as well. it's caused me some minor ear problems before. you might wanna consider cutting down on things that shoot up your nose if you havent already :p

Burgery wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 11:32pm

*boom*

and now i can hear again. i guess that olive oil did the trick :cheers:

Burgery wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 11:30pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 at 10:49pm :
crazy coincidence, same here. get some olive oil in there and it should clear up unless it's infected (which mine is, horrifically).
i tried that earlier as well as other popular google suggestions. i tried it again just now and it didn't work. :wtf:

Burgery wrote on Dec 17th, 2013 10:38pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 at 10:46pm :
how's it going doood
well my right ear is completely jammed for some reason and i can't hear anything. it's been like this for hours and nothing i try seems to work, i'm afraid i'm gonna spend the rest of my life like this

how are you doing

Burgery wrote on Dec 16th, 2013 10:24pm

heyoooo

turncoat60% wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 10:07pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 3:36pm :
ok sick, i just need a recording of the song for now, i'll see what i want to do with it from that. i'll send you my songs in the next couple days.

ok like i said im a little busy but i should be able to get you something sometime this week.

turncoat60% wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 7:13pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 10:29am :
nah i don't really write songs, more of a composer/producer type, that's why i specified traditional folk. but i was thinking if you're mostly into writing songs, we could do a proper collab instead of a split, where you write songs and i arrange/produce them, and then i do a couple of instrumental tracks. or if you'd rather do a split, i could just do a couple of traditional song arrangements. any thoughts?

yeah i'm down for letting you arrange/produce my songs. i've never done an online collab so youre gonna have to let me know what you need. and yeah you can send me your unfinished songs and i'll see what i can do.

turncoat60% wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 3:34pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 at 5:08am :
sent you a message in the thread, didnt realise you'd already posted here. definitely up for that. you got any recordings of songs you've written?

well my hard drive crashed a couple months ago so i lost all my recordings except for the ones i have up here (which are all from more than 2 years ago). i'll record some of the stuff i've been working on recently and send it to you sometime this week. do you have recordings of any folk songs you've written?

turncoat60% wrote on Apr 2nd, 2012 6:56am

hey i see that your pretty much the only one that is willing to do a couple folk songs for that split challenge so if you wanna team up i'm down.

Mors_o))) wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 7:33am

how's FLOC going?

Mors_o))) wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 6:39pm

your presence is required here: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1454954

Broken_Drum wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 10:20pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Jun 21st, 2011 at 12:24pm :

thanks man, appreciate it
your stuff's quality too, nice to hear some electracoustic/ambient-ish stuff that doesn't drag on for 10+ minutes. in that way, kinda reminds me of the shorter tracks on eno's another green world. you should contribute to the next ug post rock album, your tracks would definitely be well received
Thanks for the kind words :) Yeah, I've never been one needlessly long tracks. While some people's compositions benefit from the length (Crumpet progresses that way perfectly I think) I just don't feel comfortable writing for that length of time. An Eno comparison is probably the greatest compliment someone could ever pay me too, thank you :p I might give it a go, man, thanks for the advice.

Broken_Drum wrote on Jun 20th, 2011 10:51pm

I was browsing your soundcloud page and it's awesomely trippy. Really good tracks, man. That is all.

Mors_o))) wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 1:59am

korinaflyingv wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 7:57pm :
fuck yes, eno is the man. another green world and before and after science are among the best albums ever made
you read this? http://thequietus.com/articles/04339-brian-eno-int erview-chrissie-hynde-nme-here-come-the-warm-jets
probably the funniest interview i've ever read...

yeah, my favorites are Evening Star and the one with Harold Budd. i'm also trying oblique strategies, i dl the deck yesterday. Card of the day: do not stress one thing more than another :)

Mors_o))) wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 9:20pm

Eno as a first favorite, also Can and John Zorn. SICK taste man. Eagerly awaiting your next collab for the Post Rock Album.

Mors_o))) wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 9:12pm

korinaflyingv wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 3:10pm :
thanks for the kind words man! you create some interesting atmospheres - you contributing to the next post rock album?

why yes i am, thank you as well mate :)

Mors_o))) wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 12:42am

pretty impressive track on the PR album. kudos, you got talent mate.

Private Eye wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 9:01pm

Hey man, just wanted to tell you that "Wandering Reeds" is incredible. It was a really nice surprise to hear some clarinet on the post-rock album. My favorite instrumentation on the album.

mtshark wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 5:57am

Hey, just listend to your track on the Post-Rock album and I couldnt help but wondering if those were real clarinet recordings? Anyways, fantastic job!

alexmonty12 wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 2:34pm

Whats up dude? Saw you live in St. Albans, when you posted that thing about finding shrooms near Batchwood? Sounds sick I'll have to check it out. Apparently they grow around Knebworth grounds as well.

1 2 3 4 5 read next