kamjam7

kamjam7's Profile Comments

AtomRed wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 1:22am

Hey man listened to the deathcore one, i thought it was good, you had some cool rythms in there, specifically the piece at 1:15 where you break up the beat then go inta the piece with just the bass to bring it back. that bit was sweet as fuck. I didn't really like the distortion on the guitar, it needs to be way more punchy for this style but not a big deal when just putting down the idea. Overall it was good. thanks for the comment on my one to. oh and the 12 string one started playing while i was typing this, its got a cool sort of airy feel to it, nice

kamjam7a wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 3:15am

Seb1uk wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 10:00am :
thanks for the crit on mine.
the intro's got a real good headbanger feel, but after it goes quiet with just one guitar playing at like 20 seconds, maybe you could change the drums a bit. the riff after that is quite sick though. when you repeat the two sections, i think you could change something in the melody just for some variation. the first solo was cool but it ended a bit too early i think. the rest of it flows nicely together but it got a bit dull when you repeated the chorus and verse/intro(just a guess at what the sections are) without any variation.

it's a sick song though, just give those repeated sections a little variation

Ya it needs some work, glad you like it. And be sure to post the redone 161 or anything new

Seb1uk wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 5:07pm

my bad ignore the two comments

Seb1uk wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 5:05pm

JesseBlanchard wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 11:56am :
rock161 rules soooo hard. you got a band?

ha thanks man. and yeah, we're just trying to find a singer/screamer and a bassist :/

kamjam7 wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 6:31pm :
I liked it. The whole mood of the song was great. It has a unique chord progression. The lead guitar part gave the song a lot more emotion, but kinda slacked at about 2 30 to 2 50 and 4 00 to 4 10. I would suggest trading some of the lead parts for vocals. I Really liked it and it is something i would pay to hear. It can be better though. feel free to crit mine on my profile

Yeah i think will actually give some of the tremolo guitar melodies to the vocals instead, thanks for the idea.

Seb1uk wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 5:03pm

JesseBlanchard wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 11:56am :
rock161 rules soooo hard. you got a band?

kamjam7 wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 6:31pm :

Seb1uk wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 5:00pm

thanks for the crit on mine.

it's a sick song though, just give those repeated sections a little variation

Night wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 11:30pm

heyhey, so noticed you checked out the mix, what'd ya think of it? take it easy

paul1991 wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 3:38pm

kamjam7 I don't know if someone has helped u with ur tab problem yet but ussually the letters above the tab are the time signature see the tab sweet child o mine 5 stars and 780 rateings it explains it a little

by the way could u help me with the tab ?
I need to know how to play this
12--13--(14)