jiminizzle

jiminizzle's Profile Comments

bradulator wrote on Aug 17th, 2012 7:54pm

jiminizzle wrote on Aug 16th, 2012 at 1:42pm :
Yeah Jim or Jimmy usually. My username is incredibly horrible. I think I was 14 and a girl made me an AOL IM account named jiminizzle69 the same week I registered so I kept it in honor of haha.

It's all good haha, I can't even begin to count how many times i've been called bradizzle in middle school.

Congrats on getting more famous, that's rad. I'll totally buy your album when it comes out. As for me, I don't really do much but go to school, go to work, read things, and buy CDs off of amazon. I kinda stopped caring about playing music because I don't have the initiative to do anything with it.

bradulator wrote on Aug 2nd, 2012 7:52am

jiminizzle wrote on Jul 30th, 2012 at 5:59pm :
Hey sorry I didn't see this until just now. I don't really check my profile for comments that much (why isn't there a notification like pm's for that?). I very much appreciate the thoughts. I'm excited to hear you like the music. I can let you know when we release the album and stuff if you want. It roxx a bit harder than the couple songs we've released but it's still being mixed and mastered + worked out business-wise with labels/packaging and stuff. Sorry if you didn't care to hear all that. but ANYway I really really like the creep cover that's playing right now as I type this. The first instrumental song was really pretty too

Safe to assume the name's Brad?

Not a problem haha. I'm totally interested in your band so it's not a bother at all. How big are you guys? And thanks for your comments, I did those a fairly long time ago.

If i'm Brad, then you've gotta be a Jim, right?

bradulator wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 8:14am

I always see you around but I thought i'd let you know that I dig your band. And are you really touring Europe INCLUDING ICELAND?

Greenfinger182 wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 7:43pm

I know Cranberry a bit...in High Shool (Moon Area) I was really into tournament paintball, and I'd occasionally practice at this field called Three River's Paintball up there.

I used to write a lot of stuff, but recently I've just run short of time. When I was still in high school I loved sitting down and putting word on paper. But music in a university is fucking hard haha...I'm maxed out at 18 credits every semester, and when I'm not practicing classical guitar, I'm composing for something or else doing theory work or ear-training.

For my senior project at Moon I had actually written about a 65-page novella, and worked on the newspaper and all that stuff...everyone in my family assumed I'd be an English or journalism major, and all my English teachers told me to do it because they thought I was very good...but in the end I just was feeling music. Writing will stay as an on-the-side type of thing for me (continued below)

Greenfinger182 wrote on Nov 24th, 2010 7:43pm

(continued from above) Unfortunately, the majority of my lyrics and short stories (I had uploaded a lot of short stories on here) are all gone. Some very sparse and not-so-great poetry is left, but you can check it out if you'd like:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=435402
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=591016

And then every once in a while I put out a strange, random/comical rant that I classify as...well...I don't really know what, but I wrote it so I put it on this site anyway haha:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=294075

Let me know what you think via these comments...those threads are all wayyyy too old to be bumped haha.

Greenfinger182 wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 2:10pm

Oh, cool man...yeah, I'm originally from Moon Township out near the airport, but right now I live in Southside, going to school at Duquesne. I'm majoring in music, so most of us music majors don't see anyone besides who's in the music school (you have to live in that damn place), but there's a chance I could know the people that you know. I'm a Junior this year, so if they're in the same class there's probably a bigger chance haha.

theflyingapple wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 11:03am

jiminizzle wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 at 6:53pm :
haha hey. im not sure where i clicked on your profile from but you musta posted in one of the few threads i look at every once in a while (i'm mostly an songwriting &lyrics guy).
ok dude fair enough.
it must be awesome to be born in the year 2030.

theflyingapple wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 10:44am

sup lurker ;)

spike_8bkp wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 7:27am

Satan influenced that fuckup.

spike_8bkp wrote on Sep 1st, 2010 7:26am

I'm your [size=1][1][/size]666th viewer. I had to point that out.

the new one's great.

One Armed Boxer wrote on Apr 1st, 2010 1:20am

<3 sig. Song always gets me emotional haha.

neyon786 wrote on Jan 31st, 2010 12:23pm

lol, no u dunno me hahaa. thanks for the add.

neyon786 wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 12:13pm

lurrrrk

brokencoastline wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 12:25am

thanks guys. broken coastline (name?) thanks a lot i think ill take your suggestion on the first part. I went back and read your last one. its really great. hope to see more.

I thought it would be better to reply here rather than revive the thread without contributing anything. My name's Erich. I'm glad something I suggested was helpful to you, and I greatly appreciate the kind words on my piece.

rush4life wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 8:59pm

Hey man, how's things? I'm returning to the forums now, so I thought I'd see how you're doing.

vintage x metal wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 7:04pm

I was going to reply to your post but then I figured it'd be easier here. How long have you been at UVA? I have many many good friends that go there, I'm aiming for their med school

vintage x metal wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 10:08pm

jiminizzle wrote on Jan 2nd, 2010 at 12:45am :
hey just been sleepin on a couch at my grandparents for the holidays. It was nice. Im back north now and still in pretty good air so I'll check out some of your recent stuff. Howve you been?

You can if you want :p It's no big. Hope to see some of your own stuff.

Haha aw that sounds nice :) I've definitely been relaxing this break as well. It's nice getting away from everything and being home.

vintage x metal wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 6:58am

Nice to see you posting again, bubby. What've you been up to?

Carmel wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 9:08am