jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 7:28pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 12:28am :
LMFAO! LOOOONGG story! Mainly people being jealous and taking over something that was working fine!

Hmmm, I remember the whole incident with Karl leaving because he didn't want to be a part of that, but after that what happened?

WingsMark wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 2:21pm

Even your first songs! It seems like your guitar allways sounded good and the records allways went fine. It seems so, but probably Isn't totally like that... Everyone gets problems sometimes on recording, right? But on your songs I almost didn't noticed that. I noticed some improvement with time. And some of the stops/pauses you sometimes did on doing songs seemed to be done at the right time because You allways come back with something different and with quality.
Good work you have been doing, jasonggabbott!

WingsMark wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 1:49pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:19pm :
LMFAO! I guess we have "know" each other for a while and didn't even realize it!
You notice some of your code on the about me is messed up?

OMG. You right, I didn't even noticed that you here were the same guy from Ubetoo. LOL
I corrected the code, I think its fine now. Thanks for leting me know.

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:20pm :
Well as you have noticed, I am using drums more now that I have a drum machine in my DIGITECH rp155!

I thought It was with a program, like I do with Mixcraft (the program has a lot of drum patterns). But it must be more practical to have the drums on the pedal, especially if you want to play live.

Colohue wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 10:47am

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:04pm :
I would LOVE to contribute! Let me know what, when and where.
So, they GAVE up on the community page? It hasn't changed in ever. I don't think anyone even goes there anymore, unless they are new.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php? p=25267342&postcount=594

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Sep 16th, 2010 2:52am

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 7:24pm :
It was more directed to those we can't stand. It is easier to hate them than to love them. The lyric is actually, "it's harder to love than it is to kill".

ahhhhh I see...
what song?

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 11:56pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 6:01pm :
You may be doing it wrong? :-,> It is HARD to trust, especially the longer we live. How many times can we be screwed over before we stop trying?

What I meant by that is it's easy to think ur in love, easy to be hurt, and hard to trust urself ur rlly in love...
Thanks man I like that pic alot too =P
Enjoy le blogs ^_^

AJSaw wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 11:40pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 14th, 2010 at 11:46pm :
HEY BRO! I see you want some help with lyrics? I would LOVE to help! We can get started when you want, just let me know. What song is it for? I am here for ya!

haha ill take you up on that. Its not any of the songs I have up now, its one im working on when i'm supposed to be studying :haha: I'll tell you when I can get a demo up :p

Colohue wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 10:42pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 at 9:04pm :
I would LOVE to contribute! Let me know what, when and where.

Yeah, they pretty much just gave up.

We're going to be discussing the writing plan in a thread in the Pit where a few writers congregate. I'll send you the link and then I'd love to have your opinions.

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 7:52pm

I disagree...
It's easy to love, easy to hurt, hard to trust

Colohue wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 1:09pm

I'll admit I'm still a little pissed off with it all, but that's not why I pulled the Guild. It just wasn't necessary anymore, and having two dedicated areas to accept submissions was detrimental to their aims.

I did, however, remove the advertisements in my blog, the new members forum and the riffs and recordings forum, as well as the composition contest that I had literally just started in order to advertise the community page.

I find it ridiculous, and though I ultimately feel let down by the two people who decided I was doing a bad job, I did get something of an apology from the Office for it, which is good enough for me.

I'm not doing much. Right now I'm gathering writers for the second series of The UG Story. You should get involved and maybe do some music for it ;)

betrue2yourself wrote on Sep 14th, 2010 10:24pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 13th, 2010 at 10:18pm :
THX for the friend req.! Thanks even more for the listen and KILLER comment! I am so happy you like my music. I have ALMOST everything I have recorded up here on UG. Mainly for my documentation but also for others to see how I did it and they can too!
You gonna post some of your music soon?

Yeah it's pretty cool stuff you got here, a bit different and kinda unique as I would say. Are you in a band or something? Cool cool! I'm working on some of my own material and few covers now but as soon as I'll finish it I'll upload it here man.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 14th, 2010 1:52pm

Any idea why you can't access the Music group profile on the Community Page? It says that the profile doesn't exist.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 4:38pm

Also uploaded bunch of music. Some of them you will really like!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 2:01pm

Back in school, so able to listen to music now!

SGT. WARNING wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 6:51am

Jason wrote,
"Did you get my message about the IP thing?"

Yes, give me a day or two on that because its really ug steelheds teamspeak server.
I'm going to try and get him to fix it, that way If I get him on here to fix it, he may start to use UG more often than he does"......

SGT. WARNING wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 6:41am

Right on,,,,,
STUDIO29-WEST - UG Member Music and Video Collaborations
thanks you, "Jasonggabbott" for your membership and support!....
Thanks dude, the video looks awesome there! And adds life to a other wise slow page.
cool cool.

SGT. WARNING wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 6:29pm

Hello, Jason.
You are a proud new band member of my "STUDIO29-WEST - UG Member Music Collaborations" page. Which means you have full access within the collaboration page.
Since it is a collaboration, You can post your new "Can't protect the future" video in there if you like. Mostly, lol, because I forget how to do it.
Think Ill have to change the name to....
""STUDIO29-WEST - UG Member "Music & Video" Collaborations"".
Right on, thanks bro.

SGT. WARNING wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 1:45am

Works good and new versions on both players, all's a go!....
The funny thing about all this video stuff is, in the making of it,
I probably herd your "future" song more times than you have.......lol.
But, its all good!..... Enjoy! I did.

SGT. WARNING wrote on Sep 7th, 2010 1:18am

Your new video,
it plays here on your profile!......looks good!

AJSaw wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 10:12pm

thanks for the comment! glad you liked it :D

read previous 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 read next