jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

Tag43 wrote on Oct 10th, 2010 9:50pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 at 1:52pm :
What's up bro?

Hey Jason, not much. Just recording music for Manifest Density, keepin' myself busy! What's going on with you?

StringsOFire wrote on Oct 8th, 2010 3:54am

Check the new music, finally recorded.
Lemme know watya think.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 8:33pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 7th, 2010 at 2:21am :
AND you can't get your computer to work! I just got back up! I could have recorded 10 songs in that time. AHH!

Yeah, my computer hasn't broken down on me yet, but Audacity has malfunctioned a few times on me. I would have this really cool intro with everything tuned in just PERFECTLY! Then the next day, "Replace missing audio with silence." NOOOOOO!!!!!! I wanted to punch the hell out of that thing. But then on the screen it would probably say, "Punching power not a significant amount to get me to change my mind. Will now delete all you worked on." LOL!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 4:12pm

Don't you just hate nights where you can't get your Guitar to play?

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 5th, 2010 1:31pm

My brother did a song on the Keyboard and I did a cover of it on the Guitar. They are up on my profile.

SGT. WARNING wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 2:42am

In the last two days I've listened to all but 5 of your songs all the way threw.
Hours and hours and hours. The play counter lies.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 3:57pm

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Mechaghostman2/ blog/87787/ Here's a little bit of lyrics anyways.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 1:12pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 at 8:51pm :
Too bad it was a fake! It was a big hoax like the "Blair Witch". It was a good movie though, and when I watched it I also thought it was real. If you watch it again, you will totally see the fake stuff stand out. Bad acting!

It was a hoax?! Aww... well what about the dead language that they had used? I wonder how they got that. Hmmm... well, it sucks that that movie was a hoax though. All well.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 4:39pm

Also I put another song up.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 2:38pm

Hey, have you seen the movie called "The Fourth Kind" because I think you might like it. It's a bit of a horror, and the fact that it has REAL video and audio evidence to go along with the acting bits. Makes you think and wonder that movie does. If you havn't seen that movie, I think you should watch it. When I seen it I was like WOW! Holy $h!t through the whole thing.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 28th, 2010 1:06pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 at 5:21pm :
Well, my computer is like a women, just when you think you have it figured out.... Well my computer said that my drives were corrupted beyond fixing! After HOURS of trying to get it to work, I was about to throw it out the window. I tried one more time and all of a sudden a screen I didn't know existed came up and fixed it all! HA!

We could write lyrics together! I think we could write some great lines!

Yeah, we could do that, I am pretty good at writing lyrics, sometimes. Yeah, computers can be such a hastle. So, let me think up some lyrics, and I'll give them to you.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 27th, 2010 6:15pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 at 12:56am :
That is what I suggest! Writing music is the best therapy! I too have had some crappy days lately. You are a great person and you are a feeling person, don't lose that! I am here to talk if you want, or maybe write a song together!
My computer totally crashed on me and I think I may have lost ALL my songs! AHHH!

Oh sh...... that can't be good. Hopefully not though. But yeah, if I had internet at my house I would write a song with you, but there is no way that that is possible. And yeah, music is the greatest therapy, listening and creating.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 6:16pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:38pm :
I have been GREAT! THX! I see you are back in school and on the computer! How are ya?

I'm hangin', but bit depressed for some really weird reason. Maybe ignoring my emotions and pusing them back and trying to act like Spok from Star Trek isn't a good thing eh'? You know, trying to be all rational, looking at everything from the perspective of reason and logic, rather than from my emotions that I jailed up and threw the key away. I don't know. Maybe I'll write a new song about how I'm feeling right now. Couldn't hurt.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 24th, 2010 5:56pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 at 11:39pm :
What part of "lights on the beach" did you enjoy? Did you figure out who they are?

I actually commented a little too early in the song, but yeah, I liked the whole thing. Were they thugs, cops, or your internal demons?

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2010 4:44pm

So, how have you been?

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 2:18pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 5:00pm :
THX!

^_^
Anytime man!
If someone can take the time to write a song and compose it and put it all together it's always gonna be good.

razoredge audio wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 5:44am

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 3:11pm :
BROTHA FROM anotha MOTHA!
jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 3:11pm :
BROTHA FROM anotha MOTHA!

da bro widt da yo!

FattMikE wrote on Sep 20th, 2010 3:16am

Yo yo yo mofo ....shit time flies right the fuck by huh
Sorry man school work and everything else ive been retarded busy...GOOD NEWS THOUGH!

I found a little studio half an hour from my house...guy said hed charge me 25$ an hour to record....has a drum set so I am going to save up for 3 months and record 15 or so of my best songs....I am still and will still keep writing dont worry about that....almost daily I am working on a new song....traded in my fender squire and got my acoustic fixed....now im in the motion of getting stoned on the deck and just fucking jamming the nights away...I promise as soon as my comp is fixed I will listen and comment on every song youve put up recently which knowing you is somewhere around 45 or so haha anyway man thanks for all the nice words on all my tunes and your a killer fucking inspiration keep jamming my brosephus!
peace...oh yeah I am going to see Deftones and Alice in FUCKING CHAINS in OCT...so lifes pretty fucking nice haha

craig-sansum wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 10:11pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 9:10pm :
CRAIG! HOW are ya? Did you ever get an e-mail that works? If so, please let me have it. You gonna get some new songs up?
hey man long time no see! haha yea dude i been getting songs they are awesome just been busy trying fix laptop an stuff im gon start working on some new songs soon man

TopicOfTheDay wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 8:48pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 2:36am :
My new song, "lights on the beach (vocals)".
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/jasonggabbott/m usic/play895891