jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 3:43am

Yo dude, I'm in another band here. Live I was jamming in a garage with some cool people, people I've known for a while. But we created one good song and are working on another great one. It's called Walking Dead... I guess. Oh, and the band me and my Cousin made, well, my cousin wasn't really serious about it. But this one is different. Can you please have a look at it? The one song we have on there now is called Infected. It's screamo, and a little difficult to understand the lyrics, even for me (so no lyrics posted :( but whatever.) It's cool though. Never played with a drummer until just yesterday!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 29th, 2010 4:46am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 28th, 2010 at 11:04pm :
Thx for the comment on my album cover! It isn't a nuke, but I wanted people to get different things from it. It is a water experiment. I thought it went well with the "experiment with life" theme.
HOW ya doing?

I'm doin' pretty good. Still dinkin' around with internet. Downloaded a bunch of things, ran out of room, had to get rid of a bunch of things (but kept the good ones) and all that stuff. I-Tunes suck. Media Player the bomb! But yeah, that picture of your album looks cool. It looked like a mushroom cloud to me. Pretty cool though. Got a few videos from YouTube downloaded like Jedi Mind Tricks - Uncommon Valor (A Vietnam Story,) Soul Sanctuary - Heart Attack, and The Big 4 all playing Am I Evil. You Like Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, And Anthrax? They are all playing at once! Really cool. Also found an old game that lets me make my own sheet music (kind of) with drum tracks and everything. It's fun.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 4:53pm

So, are you recording anyhting new?

VerniciousKinif wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 3:34pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 12:51am :
Sorry it has taken me so long to get over here again! Work, computer crashes and life have kept me busy and away. I see you removed your profile pic? You still around? I want you to know how much I appreciate what YOU DID!
JASON

What? Write a story that everybody could shit on. i mean i know there's a lot of people who have to be silver spoon fed in order to get it-but utimately i'm cool with it. Life is too boring. And that story is anything but. i wasn't trying to write something for the ages. i just thought it was something worth sitting back and drinking a beer with. Nothing more. Anyway i'm cool. Chillin' Peace~^~Adam

necrosis1193 wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 9:07am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 27th, 2010 at 12:54am :
How have ya been? Thx for keeping up with my tunes! I'm gonna listen to some of your now.
Jason

Cheers! I've been rather well, albeit bogged down between work and starting classes at the community college. Working on a metal sideproject for Halloween though(Nothing says scary like metal, and Halloween is the holiday of scary after all), so I've still got some stuff going. :D You?

And as always, I really appreciate the listens - As said above, I've been busy lately, but when I've found time to relax and listen to the music of some friends, I've really liked the direction you're going, looking forward to the new album's release!

SGT. WARNING wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 5:26am

First album! :headbang:!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 4:49am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:29pm :
It will be released nov 6th. You DON'T have to buy it! You get it free!
High speed net? NOW you can produce some great music! You got a good computer? I can't wait to hear the places you go!

And yeah, it is high speed. And my PC is alright. Now I can download the songs you sent me in the mail!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 4:48am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 10:29pm :
It will be released nov 6th. You DON'T have to buy it! You get it free!

I already uploaded the solo to Enter Sandman (not very good, but hey, I just learned it a few days ago.) Oh, and what was that program that you use to record? I wanna see how well it works, you know, where I can make a lot of really cool effects just with my computer. Make it sound like I have a marshall stack! :)

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 26th, 2010 2:35am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 25th, 2010 at 9:33pm :
I will now! I am on a label now! My new album is going to be released soon!

As soon as I get a chance, I'll get that album man! Hey, for my B-Day, I got internet at my house!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 6:59pm

Have you heard of a new band called Soul Sanctuary? They are awsome!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 20th, 2010 1:19pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 11:42pm :
You guys should work on one together! What is a Baglama?

A BagLama is a guitar that originated in either Greek or somewhere around in that area. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b3/Gree k_baglama.jpg There is a good link to a picture of one. His will be something like that. And I played on his Violin Enter Sandman, and it didn't sound half bad, kinda like Apocalyptica, but not quite as good. Prob is is that his Violin is only a 3 stringer. He is going to try to make his Violin an electric though, with a Piezo or something. Maybe YOU should try to make a guitar or something, it isn't all that hard. I would start with scrap and junk lieing around to make a super ghetto guitar, then move up from there. The first one that I built was http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Mechaghostman2/ pictures/gear/731533/ though it is torn apart now, it worked pretty good.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 1:07pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 12:37am :
Only so much I can do and when I start something it just takes away from my music time and that is NO GOOD! ha

Yeah, the more time you have for your music the better I guess. But yeah. Did you see the Guitar my brothers making? He also made a violin and is now making a Baglama. Damn, but at least I have my one really good electric that I made.

Distort wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 1:59am

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 28th, 2010 at 1:11pm :
It says the last time you logged on was June 24th 2009?lol Whats up with that?
Gonna post that song?
haha i know i even forgot i had this haha and my band broke up a while ago so unfortunately no

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 6:15pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 17th, 2010 at 10:47pm :
UG seems to have given up on a bunch of stuff. Maybe they are going to change, but we are use to it now.lol The community page hasn't changed in months! Funny, we were doing such a great job with it.

Yeah, I think that the Community page should still be workeable. I mean, if you don't want to use that to look for people then fine, but some of us do want to use it, but all well I guess.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 16th, 2010 6:04pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 16th, 2010 at 12:12am :
Yea, he uses a tube that goes in his mouth. I don't like tubes in my mouth lmfao! You notice that the comments for songs aren't going at the top of the comments on the ALL MP3 page anymore? BTW, your new profile pic rocks!

Yeah, I'm not the kind of guy to put tubes in my mouth either, would rather lick bowls. ;) And yeah, I noticed that U.G. was messing up. The last comment was from Salmon_Phillippe, or so that page says, but I've read a few more recent comments than that. Maybe U.G. will get this damn glitch fixed. Is yours messing up too? Oh, and thanks! I also made a similar picture to this one that I'm drawing for art. IT'S HARD!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 5:27pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 9:31pm :
Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 8:21am | Remove

How did you do the effects in the begginning? Where it almost sounds like a human voice?

It was all done with wah and flanger! With my rp155. The whole song should sound like a human voice. There is a part toward the end that "says" Get out!.ha

Yeah I heard that, that was cool! I wasn't sure if you were using your guitar or if you pulled a Peter Frampton! LOL!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 15th, 2010 5:23pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 at 8:09pm :
Did you get my comments on your brilliant new tunes? I wasn't sure if ug was messing up or not?

Yeah I got them. I also replied to one of them as well.

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 10:49pm

Thanks for the add!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 13th, 2010 5:40pm

Hey, I did a few songs in tribute to you! Check them out, tell me what you think of them!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 12th, 2010 5:47pm

You know the person on here called ELDERPLAYER, well he's passed away. Just thaught you should know. Maybe tell some other people that listened to his music as well.

read previous 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 read next