jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

SGT. WARNING wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 5:31am

Seasons Greetings and a cheery new years to you good sir!..........

Spich wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 2:33am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 3:44am :
FOR SURE! Aren't you? I have started to spend my time on more sites, but UG is ALWAYS going to be my and my musics home base.
New song up! "merry GREEN Christmas".

No i was on pause. i mean Ug, not guitar.
I've seen you compose an album, how awesome are you ? :)

Did you create all the guitar lines by yourself ?

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Dec 17th, 2010 11:06am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 at 6:12pm :
DUDE! You just melted my face! HELL YES! You are onto some hell bitvhn' sounds bro! ROCK ON! This really was EVIL!

How's your face doing? Do I need to come over there with some top plastic surgeans to put it back in place? Or did you go and listen to my song Ice to cool it down? LOL!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 11:41pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 16th, 2010 at 12:15am :
I could never erase all my comments. It is my documentation of my rise. I hope UG never has a horrible crash!
YOU new music rocks so hard!

Thanks! Yeah, I just got bored at school one day... LOL! But yeah, the song called Walking In Shame With Pride really hurt the hell out of my throat, but it was well worth it. And I was suprised that I could hold a screamo note for that long, that was cool! Maybe sometime you and I could write a colab man!

Spich wrote on Dec 15th, 2010 3:23am

jasonggabbott wrote on Nov 22nd, 2010 at 7:23am :
SPICH!!!!!!!! What up? Miss ya.

sorry mate, i am ok for now, and you ? still actif on ug ?

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 11:15am

Hey, you should listen to my new song Carol Of The Bells up here. It's the song I've worked hardest on out of all of them so far.

Distort wrote on Dec 14th, 2010 6:39am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 12th, 2010 at 7:13am :
Many say NO, but YOU can! I still do. Just plug into the line in, or mic. The line-in works best.
I used AUDACITY for years and it is free and about all you need for guitar and vocals. Plugging in the computer will take some getting use to, but worth the better sound quality.

Get 1.2 version, better working than the beta. I have spent years in search of sound, so any questions I will be more than happy to help!

thanks and i got a converter thing so i can plug it into my computer now. thanks man. now i have to find the time to record haha.

Distort wrote on Dec 11th, 2010 5:30am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 at 2:20am :
How are you plugging your guitar in? Are you recording via amp or software? All it takes is hours of f-n with it. I am here to help!
thanks and i'm doing via amp. I have no sftware and that stuff is expensive for a high school kid with no job haha i have a digitech pedal though. it's multieffect do you think i can directly plug that into my computer?

Distort wrote on Dec 5th, 2010 8:43am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 at 7:45am :
COOL! I was into martial arts back in the day.
What problems you having with recording?

well i have garageband and thats all and i can't get a clear recording it sounds like crap everytime i try

razoredge audio wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 9:01am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 at 12:10am :
That sounds about right! HA! SHould I go ahead and join? When I get my camera I will give you exclusive photos of me. Maybe even with your sister! hahah
I will also give you an exclusive song!
I appreciate you!

yeah,go ahead and join man.but leave my sister out of the pic,i already gotta look at her everyday!!!

Distort wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 7:19am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 3rd, 2010 at 1:11am :
What is, Capoeira? New tune up!
it's a martial art i'm experimenting with. it's fun as hell. and yeah im working on it but i can't get a good recording with what i have

razoredge audio wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 1:24pm

5 members so far

Distort wrote on Nov 29th, 2010 7:00am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:36pm :
Well, would love to hear some new stuff from ya. Hope you are doing well.

thanks and i rarely have time to practice due to Capoeira and school, but i'm thinking of something. this is my third year playing its time to record some things.

VerniciousKinif wrote on Nov 26th, 2010 11:22pm

Sup man. Chillin' ~ Peace

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Nov 23rd, 2010 12:03am

Actually, so far it's just been Andrew (SandMadcaster) on vocals and lyrics, recently on guitar, me on guitar, and trevor on drums. Jimmy hasn't showed up once, and we have no bassist. Pretty good for a 3 man band though, eh'?!

nyghtreine wrote on Nov 19th, 2010 6:40pm

Heeeeeeeey what's say you and I do a duet?? I really wanna do "Another Heart Calls" but I need a guy's voice. What do you think? :)

Spich wrote on Nov 12th, 2010 11:35am

jasonggabbott wrote on Jun 9th, 2010 at 11:21pm :
HOW have you been bro? Thx for keeping up with my tunes!
I am good now, but i went trough a difficult year. You seems to be a star with all your viewers :p Nice work dude.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Nov 4th, 2010 5:40am

Congrats on 11747 views!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Nov 4th, 2010 3:14am

jasonggabbott wrote on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 8:34pm :
I am having the same problem! FUCK NEIGHBORS and roomates! If people don't like it, they can suck my ass.

Yeah really! I had my amp up to 1/8 the way up, and the neighbor across the street started screaming, "Why don't you turn that fuckin amp around you cunts?! I'm sick of hearing it!" I should have been like, "You can suck my fat dick!" Then, he might like that! LOL! And like a few weeks later we were playing outside, maybe with it 3/4 of that, and a Cop starts circling the block every 3 minutes, stairing at us every time he goes by. So we packed up and went to his house out in the country, had it up to 1/2! It was loud! But when you have a drummer there, that is just up at normal range, otherwise you can't hear it! I love this AMP!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 5:11pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 at 1:21am :
You in a new band?!

Yeah! It's really cool too! Gotta take my amp to the country so that the neighbors in this village don't get mad.

read previous 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 read next