jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 3:22pm

Digging the new videos, big time! The vid by Stg. Warning is sooo cool!

SGT. WARNING wrote on Feb 15th, 2011 6:56am

Hey hey hey, your new video is cool stuff dude!.........
I love some of the awesome ideas put in there, just brilliant!.........
Kinda opened a whole new can of ideas for me...........
Lol, I think Ive been video inspired...........Thank you!
Two thumbs up for YOU and RAZOREDGE on the music/video work........
5 stars.........

salmon philippe wrote on Feb 13th, 2011 6:37am

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 3:32pm :
Which version of ,"sun moon" are you going to use?
tchaikowsky - the classical composer?

I shall call it : Sun & Moon, and I am going to use the instrumental one (the one I put in the band profile) ;)

Well, early in the mornin' I'm a-givin' you a warnin'
Don't you step on my blue suede shoes.
Hey diddle diddle, I am playin' my fiddle,
Ain't got nothin' to lose.
Roll over Beethoven and tell Tchaikovsky the news. (Chuck Berry)
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/c/chuck_berry/roll _over_beethoven_crd.htm

salmon philippe wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 6:42am

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 12th, 2011 at 12:51am :
haha! So different yet so the same!

and what we've done together was really something original, tell tchaikowsky the news !

salmon philippe wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 10:40am

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 10th, 2011 at 7:42am :
PAGE looks great bro! Also, on ubetoo, I suggest searching music by genres like what you are putting up. That way you can narrow who is going to listen to your music first. You have the ability to narrow in on your fans that way. It should be easier for you than I. My music doesn't fit or fits too many genres.

You are right about your music :haha: mine is more blues and folk :)

ZeGuitarist wrote on Feb 6th, 2011 6:34am

jasonggabbott wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 at 5:26pm :
Could you send me the pimp page link again?
Jason
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1018162

It's one of the sticky threads in the New Members Q&A Forum.
:cheers:

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 6:57am

I don't know anything more than you do I'm afraid... The UG staff is working in secrecy on a website update. I have no idea what is going to be happening, but I trust that it's going to be super cool. We'll see, hopefully soon!
[/quote]

U.G.'s changing? Really 'bout time. I hope they fix some things too... like the comments page on our M.P.3.'s. And some other things.

ZeGuitarist wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 3:24pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:14pm :
How's it going? Your page LOOKS amazing! Do you have a link to whatever you use to make such a bitchn' page?
That link you saw will take you to the HTML editing thread which will help you pimp your page... You need to copy and paste it though, and remove the spaces. The profiles automatically add spaces to links, for protection against spam. That's why its' "broken".

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 7:14pm :
I heard through the grapevine that UG is going to be changing a bit? I think it is about time. UG is MY HOME for my music on the net. I trust you and others involved will do a great job. If you need ANY help, please let me know. Is there a link to a discussion about it or anything? Any huge changes?
:cheers:

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 6:00pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 9:01am :
I can't seem to find the info you were speaking of about the community page?

man , just read my comments of 2 days ago

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 2:46pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 30th, 2011 at 8:59am :
Who is the baby in that great profile pic?
What does "back to the egg" mean?

the baby is my younger son, back to the egg means that I am looking back to the roots of my inspirations.
about the info you we looking for , it appears in the comments , just under yours ;)

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 7:17pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 at 1:31am :
I am working on it now! AND enjoying the crap out of it. I just finished 2 collabs and yours is next in line!
How ya doing today?

I'm doing pretty good I guess. Getting over a soar throat. Coming up with lyrics for songs for our band. Stuff. Trying to figure out if I should go and get the replacement parts for my amp, or if I should just take it in to a pro.

kr46 wrote on Jan 17th, 2011 12:17am

Hey who turned all the lights out Oo ... just dropped by Roomie :)

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 2:26pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 6:25am :
I have listened and started coming up with ideas and tones etc.. I just finished up a song and I am finishing one collaboration, OURS is next! You going to add guitar to it? You want to write lyrics for it together after the instrumental is done? I really want this to be both our songs for sure! I am going to be off for a few days, so I AM ON IT! Thank you so much for the listen and comment on"dream 'n drool"!
Jason

Yeah, no probs! And yeah, I might add a second Lead Guitar bit after you add your bits to it. Yeah, we could write lyrics to it as well. Will you sing in parts of it? I'll do some other singing to it too... well, maybe a few different styles that I've learned. Screamo, some other clean singing and such. I'll try em' out. I can already imagine that it will be cool! My Metal with your Trippy Psychedelic music, yeah, it's gonna be awesome!

razoredge audio wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 1:36pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 at 5:27am :
D U D E! capaCHinOhoolIO!

CAPACHINO IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE, IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE,IYIE

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Jan 15th, 2011 11:17am

How's our Colab coming?

chokmool wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 4:41am

jasonggabbott wrote on Oct 30th, 2010 at 11:26pm :
HoW YA BEEN?

I'm fine. I've been better and worse. Right now I'm just having to deal with stuff I'd rather not have to, but is inevitable.

Sounds like you're doing well. keep it up.

Spich wrote on Jan 6th, 2011 2:26am

I did listen your album, and man, this song is gold on my hears (Filthy Girl).
I want it to play, can you give me the tabs ?
This one sound different, i really enjoy the guitar. Good Work dude.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Jan 4th, 2011 12:55am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 29th, 2010 at 1:26am :
I had a horrible computer crash and it came at a time that I was becoming burned out on the net, so I took some time off. I am getting ready to work on our collab now!

Do you have anyhting that gets rid of registry errors on your computer? I reccomend getting Iobit Smart Defrag, and Iobit Advanced System Care. I can give you the code so you can get system care pro for free too if you want. It will help with the crashes.

razoredge audio wrote on Jan 3rd, 2011 11:58am