jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

antigravity13 wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 2:17am

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 11:16pm :
A sock or panty hose works! Or any cloth like substance.

Ok sweet thanks for the advice :D

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2011 10:48pm

Hey, I just finished Sweet Dreams. It took me forever to make it, and there's a few spots that have some crackling in the beginning, but it isn't too bad. And it's only for a split second. but yeah, I got bass in it, drums, vocals, guitar, everything. You should come listen to it, you won't be disappointed, I hope!

dsss guitars wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 7:04pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 22nd, 2011 at 6:17am :
THANK YOU, that means SO MUCH to me!
jason

welcome

dsss guitars wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 11:24pm

excellent tracks, good stuff.

antigravity13 wrote on Mar 19th, 2011 4:38pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 18th, 2011 at 4:56pm :
Do you use a wind screen or pop filter on your mic?

Neither! I dont have either one yet, im workin on that though!

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 9:14pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 5:45pm :
YEa, I hear UG is being overhauled, about time! Slide huh? That is the next skill I am gonna learn. Open tunnings are best for slide, huh? You know, the blues have a way of popping up! The blues breathes and lives. I haven't really studied the blues, but my music seems to be going there anyway.
How did you find out UG is being overhauled? Do you know what changes they're making? This site could have a much easier system of sending messages to friends, that's for sure. It takes forever to get messages to all friends.

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 8:21pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 5:45pm :
Yeah. Playing slide is fun. So far I've done some slide work in Open G and Open D. Next up: Open A!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 12:09am

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 5:43pm :
WHY you down? Did my music work for ya? Get your guitar!

I have no clue why I'm down. I always seem to feel like this. But your music always has a great positive effect when listening. And my Guitar needs a break, I've been playing on the poor thing all day. :)

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Mar 10th, 2011 12:08am

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 3:48pm :
That is more and ALL I could ask from my music! I am ALWAYS pleased and amazed people are listening to me when there is a million other things to do. TO have someone be emotionally moved in some way BLOWS MY MIND! When I hear things like that, I AM A STAR! My dreams have come true so many times through my music. MUSIC is GOD!
Jason

Yeah. Always great having your music by my side when I feel like sh!t. It always cheers me up man. And you are a star! Anybody that can produce music as good as you, and can help me as much as you have, has the right to have that title in my book. I hope you never stop making music Jason, and I know I will never stop listening.

jasonggabbotta wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 11:48pm

Yeah, they sound great if you're just casual listening but when you play your music do you seriously think it sounds as perfectly recorded and mixed as something you'd hear on a signed musician's CD?
Sorry, your mixes aren't great. I listened to the ones you sent me and there was lots that didn't come near perfection. Sounded decent but definitely didn't sound professional.
It's good to be proud of your work but it sounds like it's gotten to your head. I noticed this when reading your comments on other pages.
Quit being so conceited because you're nowhere near what you think are. Damn.

You can think I'm wrong and think your music sounds as professional as a famous signed artist's CD, but ask any real audio engineer and they'll tell you otherwise. Heck, just posting in the original recordings section here will tell you otherwise.

But suit yourself bud.

Who leaves a message like this and then bans you before you can respond? This "girl" does. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 9:43pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 at 2:59pm :
Seems something messed up with UG? I didn't get the message "you sent a year ago". It had a message from another user instead. Please re-send.
How ya doing? Sounds like you are doing great!
Doing fine. Playing some blues. I got a glass slide and was playing around with Open G today, Walking Blues. How you doing? UG is quirky with certain things, so its Youtube does some quirky things, doesn't tell me when I have a subscriber sometimes. Stuff like that. Anyway, stay cool.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 9:25pm

Had to stop by and listen to a few of your tunes man. They always seem to cheer me up in a down mood. :cheers:

Wolf Dog Moon wrote on Mar 9th, 2011 3:43pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 10:18pm :
[quote u='TechnicolorType' d='Mar 3rd, 2011 11:33pm']thanks, even though that's one of my old ones. not sure why you went to it instead of the stuff on the front page. lol

Well, I listened to all of them, just got to comment on that one so far. Fitting, you did the same thing with mine! hahahha
Synth with keys? Or is it programmed or done with an instrument? I was looking into a synth guitar!
This was a message I think I sent almost a year ago. Like De Ja Vu. Hey, I've been messing around with some alternative tunings, Open D right now and doing some old Delta Blues stuff for fun! I posted them on my youtube page!

salmon philippe wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 9:38am

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 at 9:32am :
I think we sold many more than one. I have been on the charts for a long time and seen albums come and go. Hell I am in front of an album cover with a hot girl on it! hahahahah
YOU rock SALMON!

I hope you are right :haha:

jasonggabbotta wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 9:25am

MOODY people! Bi-Polar anyone?

jasonggabbotta wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 9:20am

IGNORANCE IS BLISS I GUESS IN ANY COLOR! HAHHAHAHAHAHA BAN THE WORLD and BE blind!

TechnicolorType wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 9:03am

Quit being so conceited because you're nowhere near what you think are. Damn.

But suit yourself bud.

TechnicolorType wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 9:59am

sorry if I was harsh before.
it's just that I don't appreciate being told that I'm stopping myself from doing anything because I'm not on some site. lol
was in a bad mood anyways because everyone has been going off on me.

TechnicolorType wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 4:29am

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 11:20pm :
As you know, I have hundreds of mp3's, one I am sure will hit your fancy. The tunes on UBETOO are my "mastered" version, you should find one their easier that you like. As I said, I have almost everything I have ever recorded, here on UG. I think I am going to leave it that way, someone (if not only myself) will get something from the process (they already have). I am still growing as an artist (aren't we all?) so my sound is ever evolving as I get better.
Jason
maybe. but I'm not going to play through 100 something random tracks to see if I like any, no offense.
I don't really see how your tracks can be mastered. You need a great recording and mix first lol.

TechnicolorType wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 4:27am

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 11:22pm :
I have been and am on most all worth while sites. UBETOO is the best free site, they pay per play and have a great community. You have a lot of talent and YOU are the only one that can stop YOU.
Jason
honestly i don't care about some no-name site.
if you really think i'm stopping myself from doing anything because i won't sign up to it then you're full of shit.

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next