jasonggabbott

jasonggabbott's Profile Comments

The.new.guy wrote on Oct 11th, 2011 6:11am

Maybe it's not your type of music, but check out my new MP3 "Tortured Soul." It's also on my band profile and I think I sent something to you about it. I wanted it to be melodic death metal, but it didn't turn out that way. :haha I like it just the same, though. :)

SGT. WARNING wrote on Sep 15th, 2011 1:52am

Hmmmm, I just want to say,......

" :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: "

Yea, I think that pretty much says it all!
Cool, bro!

salmon philippe wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 9:28am

Bonjour Jason , just passing by to listen to some of your 273 MP3s :haha:

sglover34479 wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 3:27pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 6:27am :
Have you done any mods lately? How about building one of your own?

Just now noticed that comment on my blog. I haven't really done anything serious since that strat mod. I've helped some friends with wiring but other than that, there have been higher priorities for the bits of cash I get. I'm thinking I'm gonna re-do and old SG I have in a similar fashion, but it'll look a bit more 'out there' than just white/pearl.

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Aug 17th, 2011 5:40pm

Love the new song. :)

antigravity13 wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 1:49am

new tunes up when your ready :)

The.new.guy wrote on Jun 15th, 2011 7:05am

Finally got some more MP3's up if you wanna listen. ;)

sglover34479 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 10:08pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 1:58pm :
Little heaven, little hell!
Jason

hahah quite true :p so hows it going man? ive discovered so many new bands since we last spoke.

sglover34479 wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 1:42pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Jun 1st, 2011 at 6:26am :
I hear you have died! And I haven't been around! I am sorry.

they tell me that, i haven't noticed it. either that or we've all been in hell all along!

Mechaghostman2 wrote on May 29th, 2011 12:53am

jasonggabbott wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 1:46pm :
Mechaghostman2 wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 7:26pm :It seems like nobody but me listens and comments on your stuff... hmmm... they don't know what they are missing!!!!!!!!

My newer stuff, that is pretty much true! YOU are my best fan and my great BUD! I am on a bunch of sites now and that is probably why listens have dropped off here. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MUSIC SITES? They are making money off of us.
TWEETMYSONG, ubetoo REVERB are the ONLY ONES I know of giving back to the artists. THERE are only so many listeners in the world and MOST of them would and do NEVER listen to indy music like ours.

Yeah. Indy music is some of the greatest, the lyrics and songs have more of an actual meaning behind them.

jasonggabbotta wrote on May 27th, 2011 7:45pm

Mechaghostman2 wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 7:26pm :

Mechaghostman2 wrote on May 27th, 2011 7:26pm

Mechaghostman2 wrote on May 3rd, 2011 6:51am

I've got a few new songs up... you'll love the Terminator cover that I did... I put my best efforts into it too. :)

antigravity13 wrote on Apr 24th, 2011 6:23pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 at 3:10am :
Im doing my best to get back and listen to more of your great tunes, sorry.

cool, ive got a new one up :) check it out if you get a chance to!

Distort wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 5:17am

jasonggabbott wrote on Dec 12th, 2010 at 7:13am :
Many say NO, but YOU can! I still do. Just plug into the line in, or mic. The line-in works best.
I used AUDACITY for years and it is free and about all you need for guitar and vocals. Plugging in the computer will take some getting use to, but worth the better sound quality.

Get 1.2 version, better working than the beta. I have spent years in search of sound, so any questions I will be more than happy to help!

hey thanks i'll work on it now

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Apr 10th, 2011 8:39pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Apr 10th, 2011 at 1:41am :
THANKS for the awesomely uplifting first comment on my new song! You rock bro! I had a horrible night at work and your words brightened my night! This song came from our collab in a way. I am working on ours again now.
Jason

Yeah, no problem man. :) :cheers:

Mechaghostman2 wrote on Apr 3rd, 2011 6:04am

:wavey:

antigravity13 wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 10:08pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 29th, 2011 at 3:10am :
Im doing my best to get back and listen to more of your great tunes, sorry.

hah, its fine man, i appreciate it!

antigravity13 wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 9:30pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 28th, 2011 at 12:06pm :
AWESOME! Maybe you could make it so you could change around the acoustic materials inside! There is so many options you will have! I am a bit jealous! I would kill for a place to be able to play LOUD!!!

hah im pretty lucky :)

antigravity13 wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 9:25pm

jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 5:11pm :
antigravity13 wrote on Mar 24th, 2011 at 2:17am :
jasonggabbott wrote on Mar 21st, 2011 at 11:16pm :A sock or panty hose works! Or any cloth like substance.
Ok sweet thanks for the advice

You can put the mic in the sock, or do what I did and make a hoop out of a coat hanger and wrap a panty hose around it. ALSO, have you tried making a box to sing in?

actually we're finishing out basement, and im gonna talk to my dad about adding a little box to sing in

read previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next