jammin24

x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 3:22pm

The donn? :P x x x

Punkacid wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 3:21pm

thanks for adding me :)

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 2:56pm

Haha, that's a funny mental image.
And no -- I've got it Wednesday, Thursday and Friday =/
x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 1:43pm

Me neither; the only reason I'm looking forward to it is 'cause I get to see everyone again, I suppose.
Heh yeah, I've been getting up late... and 6.50 tomorrow (It takes me a while to get ready) x_x
x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 1:13pm

Hmm, I don't think I've seen that one =/ You've gotta love Vince, though.

And yeah, school for me tomorrow. Eh, there's always too much work to do -_-;

x x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 11:48am

Eh, if it helps, I probably wouldn't have lasted five days :P
Songwriting sucks like that. You think you've got this awesome idea and then it burns out a few lines in DX That's probably why I don't write any more.

Agh, I want my Boosh DVD to come xD Knowing me, I'll probably have watched them all by next weekend (chyeah, and you thought you were nerdy).

x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 5th, 2008 11:30pm

Wow, five days? That's pretty shameful :P
Ahaha, I'm terrible at the Wii =/
And I didn't do much today... spent most of it on the guitar, for a change. x x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 5th, 2008 3:48pm

Yeah, it is, at Birmingham. And it's those three and circa survive. You could try ebay =/
I ordered the DVDs last night, heh. So I can be nerdy too now... =/
I like teh UG speak...

So, what've you been doing today? x x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 4th, 2008 8:04pm

I'm getting some dell one now I think =/ And that album is awesome, my friend sent it to me so I didn't have to buy it, ahaha. I get to see them next month, too ^_^ I need to get the Boosh DVDs - I have money to waste...
Eh, I've not been up to much, really. It's been a long day =/ And only when it's like 'wubu2?' cus that's fucking annoying x x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 3rd, 2008 2:16pm

I know, part of me really wants to know just for the amusement :) And that other comment? I don't think I've ever been called 'cute' or 'tender' in my life =/
Gah, I need credit too but I cba to go out and get some. I've got to get a new computer tomorrow, so I'll probably get it then =/ x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 3rd, 2008 1:33pm

Surely you don't have to stay in all night? Besides, people are probably worried 'cause you weren't online last night xD
Yeah, I declined his offer =/ Some things I'd rather not know... x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 9:41pm

Popular, eh? :P And yeah, I'm trying to find somewhere to send it that won't mess it up more =/ You been playing all day? x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 8:58pm

Missing it already? Hmm, I don't think you'll last the month :P
Yeah, it's a bitch. All down one side of the screen has cracked, so I can't close it or anything =/ Eh. x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 6:58pm

Oh great, I was going to ask if you'd got that yet. I'm not good with acoustic so I can't help you there, sorry =/ I do love another hero lost, though... :D

Yeah, my day hasn't been too bad. Just trying to find out how to fix my laptop =/ How about yours?

x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 1:30pm

Yeahh, what they don't know can't hurt them... or something =/ I don't think I could manage without MSN for a month, heh.

Oh I will, if I see one :D And the facepaint

I'm good thanks, how're you?

x x x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 1st, 2008 9:42pm

Hmm, I'm not sure... they have to sell them somewhere though, right? That'd look awesome xD
Good luck with your internet 'ban' x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 1st, 2008 6:20pm

Hmm yeah, not many people could pull off the tundra rap outfit. Then again, not many people could pull off a turkey hat...

If you're using 'playing' loosely, then electric. How about you?

x

stolenshadows wrote on Jan 1st, 2008 2:28pm

Haha yeah, that was awesome. I really, really want a cape now :P

x x