jables23092

jables23092's Profile Comments

Dr89 wrote on Apr 8th, 2010 6:38pm

mad world = great cover! very solid dude, great production/recording quality. i'll be coming to you for some advice i think...i just started trying to record stuff so i dont really know what im doing. you've got it though...very very well done.

SkodaATOM wrote on Mar 30th, 2010 4:44am

Jables, I have a question.... Where is Rage Cage?

tucci66 wrote on Nov 8th, 2009 10:13pm

In response to your comment on Stupid Hope, thank you! If you want to hear a more aggressive one, check out my song "Rot and Rust". I had to record it first take cause it's more honest that way. A mic rolled off the thing it was sitting on like a minute in, but I couldn't let that make me record it again, because that would subtract from the emotion. My voice cracks and stuff too, but oh well!

tucci66 wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 11:16am

Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I think I used to be a little nervous about my voice, but I'm better now.

surface54 wrote on Jun 11th, 2009 10:23pm

there's definitely a hot market for songs like Standards and Lunacy. listen to metro station, this is like a harder version. get it polished up and send to record company's.

Vartanian wrote on Jun 7th, 2009 6:39am

for some reason this reminds me of a beck song, i think thats a compliment, i could see this being on popular radio, good quality,

keep on writing man, music is the way of life

if you know any thrashers tell em about me =o

bucketheadbukut wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 1:48pm

wow, your amazing. i love hurt, great job! i like the hell song too

TheJoker wrote on Apr 9th, 2009 6:34am

You've made some beautiful music. Your version of The Hell Song is going to be something I'll be coming back to listen to a lot. Nice Work.

BaconTX wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 5:42am

jables23092 wrote on Mar 28th, 2009 at 5:53pm :

hey sir baconface. how long have you been on UG?
jables23092 wrote on Mar 28th, 2009 at 5:53pm :

well i made the account like a month ago
but i didnt set it up till a couple of days after seeing your site.
i thought this would be a better place than myspace to get feedback on music.
uhh
hey sir baconface. how long have you been on UG?

Nic Play Guitar wrote on Mar 18th, 2009 11:03pm

Hurt was brilliant, a great middle ground between the two best known versions, your vocals were perfect and the guitar tone was fantastic.

There's quite a bit of clipping on "It's A Sad Thing" I don't know the original... i dunno if thats how its meant to be!

Scumbag1792 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 5:04pm

Hey thanks a lot man, the stuff on my profile is actually my old band, I never got around to putting my new EP up yet. I got to record that at a studio here in NJ called InterMedia Studios. We got very lucky and got to do the whole thing for free instead of paying 114 dollars an hour lol

Luppi wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 1:07pm

Hurt gave me shivers, cudos.

Podey wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 12:15am

Great job man, I was quite impressed :). Very solid and inspiring.

Scumbag1792 wrote on Feb 21st, 2009 11:17pm

I wanted to make this a bit more formal than just posting on your last thread. Your rendition of Hurt is truly inspiring. A very unique performance, that even Trent Reznor himself would enjoy. Good job man.
Cheers